[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>itt: your letter and what your family thinks of you MtF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: DeerEatingChain.jpg (64KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
DeerEatingChain.jpg
64KB, 500x375px
>itt: your letter and what your family thinks of you

MtF
>mom
Very loving and supportive, helps me out with transitioning and listens when I need to talk.
>dad
Doesn't seem to really get it, but maintains a positive and supportive attitude because it makes me happy.
>older sister
Has started avoiding and ignoring me, does not want to talk about it when confronted and acts like nothing ever happened.
>little brother
Does not give a single shit.
>>
File: tuesdaynight.jpg (231KB, 774x960px) Image search: [Google]
tuesdaynight.jpg
231KB, 774x960px
>>7815078

MtF
>mom
Schizophrenic wreck, we no longer speak
>siblings on mom's side
In foster care, we no longer speak
>dad + dad's side of family
Disowned me, we no longer speak
>siblings on dads side of family
Not permitted to contact me, we no longer speak
>>
>>7815078
bi femboy

>mom
does not like it, still loves me, talks to me when i need it and realizes i'm not going to change
>dad
disappointed in me, doesn't talk about it, stopped doing father/son things with me anymore after initially trying to get me out a lot doing masculine things
>older sister
closest family member or really person i have in real life. we talk a lot about things and i can relate to her better than any of my friends. she knew i was bi a year before my parents, and is my only real-life source on makeup or clothes advice
>dad told one of my uncles and he avoids me when he comes over
>>
>>7815078
MtM
>mom
Very opposed. Completely unsupportive.
>dad
Doesn't really care or is reluctantly supportive
>younger sister
Doesn't care
>>
>>7815304
>MtM
what is this
>>
>>7815377
Masculine to Mescaline.
Not imbibing psychedelic cacti juice gives me dysphoria too tbqh
>>
>>7815078

MtF
>dad
Only person I'm out to, barely knows anything about it but supports me in everything I do.
>mom
I don't see her very much, but she's LGBT friendly and trusts my decisions.
>older sister
I'm pretty sure she knows I'm trans already, wants me to do girly stuff with her all the time.

Feels good
>>
>>7815377
singularity
>>
File: 1432606981218.jpg (102KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
1432606981218.jpg
102KB, 500x435px
>>7815078
MtF
>mom
Was literally hysterical when I came out. 100% refuses to accept any part of me being trans. 9 years later and she hasn't budged an inch.
>dad
Doesn't agree with it. He wants me to be a happy person but he won't budge on the issue due in large part to my mother. Doesn't acknowledge that I'm trans.
>older brother
Was hateful towards me when I came out. Has since come around to using my current name, but only to my face, and only when talking directly to me.
>extended family
None of them accept that I'm trans aside from an 18 year old female cousin, and one aunt who tries, but mostly she's just tolerant.

I'm not even a monstrous hon either. I pass (I'm even, dare I say... pretty). My voice is good. All my docs were changed years ago. In my daily life not many people know I'm trans (just friends).

Feels bad. I had hope that my family would come around, but it's been almost a decade now and none of them accept me. Every month I grow further and further apart. It breaks my heart. I wish I could feel the feeling that family provides.
>>
File: 1486530871845.gif (994KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486530871845.gif
994KB, 853x480px
>>7815078
MTF
>mom
Disgusted by me, ordered me to get a new last name so she couldn't be associated with me
>dad
Violent to me, thinks I'm a gross AGP
>grandma
Listens to her hon friends who say I'd be making a big mistake if I didnt wait till 30 to see how I like being a man, constantly dehumanizes me, calls me a mentally ill man
>rest of family
Kinda pities me, avoids me

>>7815697
>Feels bad. I had hope that my family would come around, but it's been almost a decade now and none of them accept me
It's been 5 years from me. My family always said I shouldn't rush it, I should give them time to accept this. Turns out they were just lying to my face. I guess I just need to accept this eventually...
>>
MtF tranny
>mom
Supportive but I still think she's rather weirded out about it, tried to talk me out of transitioning back when I was first starting. Think along the lines of Hank Hill whenever Bobby does something strange.
>dad
Almost TOO supportive. Already refers to me as a girl in texts and such even though I'm still in boymode at the moment, which is both nice and rather awkward.
>Sisters
Both are cool with it. The younger one actually has a few trans friends so she knew about this sort of thing already, and offered to help with clothes and such next time she's in town.

Overall I guess I got pretty lucky as far as my family goes, I was really worried my mom would freak out about it since she was kind of weird about my sister's trans friend.
>>
>>7815078
L
>Mom
Doesn't care.
>Dad
Supportive. He tries to be a wingman and it's hilarious.
>Older brother
Supportive. I don't see him very often, though.
>Grandma
Supportive in the cutest way. Every time I see her she asks me if I'm dating someone.
>>
>>7815534
UNDERRATED POST
>>
>>7815818
>Listens to her hon friends who say I'd be making a big mistake if I didnt wait till 30 to see how I like being a man

WHAT
THE
FUCK

DO HONS ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS
>>
>>7820456
Hons are probably in extreme denial trying to justify their mistake.
>>
>>7815078
>>7815153
>>7815543
>>7815697
>>7815818
>>7816009

Degenerate depraved trannies gtfo

REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7821287
>justify their mistake
How do you mean?
>>
>>7821337
Not transitioning early.
>>
File: 20170225_194108.png (201KB, 412x288px) Image search: [Google]
20170225_194108.png
201KB, 412x288px
T
>mom
Doesn't really accept it and either blames the media, herself, or God. She keeps trying to persuade me to not transition but obviously I'm too delusional to accept it. Tells me I'm probably gay or that I'm going to get raped. She does tell me she loves me no matter what though. It's confusing.
>rest of family
They never cared about me anyway so whether or not they accept me doesn't matter. I don't talk to any of them.
>>
>mentally ill freaks decide to mutilate themselves to follow their schizophrenic delusions
>surprised when their loving families want them to seek help instead of destroying themselves
GEE
>>
>>7821317
>>7822537
>go to the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transsexual board
>mad when transsexuals post
GEE
>>
>>7820456
I don't see it as often anymore, but it used to be really common for hons to advise shit like this. When I first learned about HRT, hons assured that it was extremely dangerous, unnecessary, and should be a last resort. Robbed me of a couple years.
>>
>>7822870
To be fair, it's not so much hon advice as it is common medical/therapy advice. Most therapists who aren't pro-lgbt put up a ton of gatekeeping and make a point of warning you about the dangers of HRT. Sadly, that's where bs like the RLE come from. Glad this line of thinking is starting to evaporate, though.
>>
Gay femboy popping hormones for a few years
>mom
Found out I was gay when I got my first bf, which started out being me and this faggy boy hanging out all the time in my room, she eventually asked me if we were together and I said yes, she said she still loved me and all that and that she was okay with me being gay. She had suspected it for a long time.
However after that she would make a lot of rude jokes and jabs about it and my sister kept telling her off, which eventually got her to stop. Things were awkward for a while but eventually they improved.

She reacted very poorly to finding out I was taking hormones though (I didn't tell her either, she found out due to some medical shit happening to me that was unrelated), didn't know why I was doing it and wanted me to stop. My persistence prevailed and she eventually quit bringing it up, as the years went on and I got cuter and all that she started addressing me a lot differently. More sweetly like she treats my sister. I like the current dynamic.

I never get to bring my boyfriend to their house at christmas or thanksgiving or anything like that though ;_; so I don't go either. She doesn't want the family knowing I'm a fag.
>father
Haven't seen him or heard from him in 10 years, plan to keep it that way.
>older sister
Was basically like "faghag mode ENGAGE" and asked me a million questions at first. Supportive and kind about it, helped turn my mom around the bits she did.
>>
>>7822870
>tfw held off on transitioning for years because i only saw hons in media and never even heard of hrt
I could've been an early transitioner for sure had I known hormones are basically magic on kids.
>>
>>7822870
>>7823446
When did you guys end up taking hormones?
>>
>>7823450
Started getting greatly dysphoric at 16 to the point where transitioning would've definitely been the only option had I known about HRT, did not get help until 22 but had to wait an extra year for all the medical processes before I got hormones.
>>
>>7823450
>>
CisLes

> mum
Supportive to my face, loves me and wouldn't do or say anything opposing me personally, but she hates trannies and refers to us as "the gays". If I wasn't homo she'd be blatantly homophobic as well as transphobic.
> step dad
He's chill, doesn't care. Happy that I'm happy. We're buds.

>brother
Don't think he knows desu.. I haven't seen him in 2 years or so because we're in different states and work kills, but I don't think he'd care. His dad is a faggot so idk.

> dad
Loves me, doesn't care what I do so long as I'm happy. He's the only family member I have no mixed feelings about, super lucky to have him.
> step mum
Doesn't care because she doesn't care about me. Idgaf, we're on decent terms because we have to be.

> extended family
Don't really talk to them much, but I guarantee I'm "the gay cousin" they talk about in hushed tones.
>>
>>7823471
>>7823473
I can relate. Sigh, if only we were born a few years later...
>>
>>7822896
desu im interested in seeing what a nontranny cunt on hormones for many years looks like
>>
MtF

>Mom
Not out to, but I'm sure she knows. She constantly tells me that she won't judge me and that I can talk to her when it looks like I'm having internal trouble.
>Dad
Makes light jokes about it. Probably also knows and I'm sure doesn't approve at all.
>Close friends
Incredibly supportive and I'm very glad to know them.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.