[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

am i trutrans if i love the fact that i no longer have a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1486433970837.jpg (22KB, 442x414px) Image search: [Google]
1486433970837.jpg
22KB, 442x414px
am i trutrans if i love the fact that i no longer have a male sex drive
>>
im a eunuch and i love the fact that I no longer have a male sex drive

not liking a male sex drive doesn't mean anything other than you not liking it.

the male sex drive is shit, and because of that there are a good number of cis males who hate it too
>>
>>7812828
I love it desu
>>
>>7812756
I don't know, cis women (maybe just feminists) are always trying to argue that they have just as high a sex drive as men for whatever reason.
>>
>>7812828
>the male sex drive is shit, and because of that there are a good number of cis males who hate it too

It can certainly be troublesome at times.
>>
>>7812834
thats good man, im glad you enjoy it, but i didnt like it a bit

it was annoying needing the release and having my behaviors and actions so heavily and unknowingly influenced by my balls
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 336x188px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 336x188px
>>7813446
>Louis CK on male vs. female sex drive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-733kKsdUk
>>
>>7812756
>always hear about the high, dominating, primal sex drive men are supposedly supposed to have
>tfw low sex drive
How the fuck do people even find the motivation to fap every day, let alone multiple times a day? Surely it has to be a meme
>tfw nobody to cuddle and watch shitty tv dramas with on the couch after a long day
>>
>>7815483
It's not a meme
t. me
>>
>>7815483
Are you naturally low T?
>>
>>7817238
fuck if I know. I don't believe I've ever been tested for T levels
>>
>>7817238
>>7817271
I realize I may have misread the question. If you were asking whether or not I was doing anything to intentionally lower my T levels, no I am not. I don't do anything /fit/, so I'm sure that affects it as well
>>
So believe me, I get it. You get to grope yourself and steal a peak in the chicks bathroom. But bro. Have you considered that it makes you look like a GIRL? What's more, men might get the wrong idea and try to date you, which is hella gay. My bro Brad did this, at first it was all fun and games, we'd grope him and laugh and it was sweet, but then we started getting attracted to him and that's FUCKED UP. Here's the kicker though, we told brad to stop doing the pills and he CRIED, brad would never cry before, he had the least emotions of us all, like a war vet, real cool guy. But it gets worse, Brad stopped taking the pills but the boobs stayed on and he had the face of a fucking chick and acted totally gay, smiling at silly shit all the time, it was gross. He was weak as fuck, couldn't squat fuck all anymore. Then recently Brad told us that he had to keep taking the pills or he'd die, doctor said that, so now he's taking the pills for life and honestly I might end fucking him some day and that's gay as fuck. That's my horror story and it's true, so please, stop taking pills before it's too late
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.