[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we solve the carapost problem? >>7811668 >>7812145

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: 1487653749745.jpg (72KB, 373x373px) Image search: [Google]
1487653749745.jpg
72KB, 373x373px
How do we solve the carapost problem?

>>7811668
>>7812145
>>7812103
>>7810497

Seriously, can we have a carageneral so he can shitpost on a single thread?
maybe a /cara/ board?
>>
>>7812243
She just blocked me on Discord, so now we can't even get her hormones. Sad.
>>
>>7812256
>She
>>
All those threads seem board-related to me.
>>
>>7812267
Yes they totally are, notcara.
>>
>>7812267
You are almost as bad and should also be permabanned.
>>
>>7812294
If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it, anon.
>>
>>7812310
Then why do you ever post?
>>
She seems pretty bent on not transitioning, it's obvious she needs a lot of professional help to ever have a shot at sorting out all of her personal problems and to transition. Unfortunately this kind of help is something i'm afraid not many people (if any) that browse this board can offer. I'll keep doing the only thing I can do which is to remind her in every thread she makes that she should start HRT.
>>
>>7812243
If people stopped taking all her bait none of this would happen.
It's not like janis and mods would ever delete cara shit to begin with since they are all friends.
>>
>>7812335
>She seems pretty bent on not transitioning
Why not? Seems like it's better to transition and live for yourself than to live vicariously through Nicole or whoever he stalks these days.
>>
File: heavy-sweating.jpg (10KB, 300x216px) Image search: [Google]
heavy-sweating.jpg
10KB, 300x216px
>>7812320
How
Can
He
Ever
Recover
>>
>>7812626
Well in theory yeah obviously thats true, and for the record I actually think Caraposter would have a pretty good shot at transitioning successfully if she put the same amount of effort into it as she does stalking young transitioners and making bait posts on /tttt all day, but transitioning requires a great deal of blind faith in yourself and is also a very risky life decision to make at any age.

I'm also assuming caraposter has very few irl friends or family members that could emotionally and financially support her during her transition. Because of all this it probably feels like too big of a risk to transition so she just continues to repress and live through an image board. The clock is definitely ticking but I think there is still time for her.
>>
File: 1437367078779.png (388KB, 439x535px) Image search: [Google]
1437367078779.png
388KB, 439x535px
Caraposter is the greatest shitposter that has ever posted on /lgbt/.

I hope that he unplugs his ethernet cord and moves on because hes a goddamn legend.

He needs to move on with his life now make something of himself. His work heres over at this point its self destruction if he still posts.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 227x222px
>>7812735
>has very few irl friends or family members that could emotionally and financially support her during her transition. Because of all this it probably feels like too big of a risk to transition so she just continues to repress and live through an image board
not even caraposter but damn, this hits close to home
>>
>>7812735
>it probably feels like too big of a risk to transition so she just continues to repress and live through an image board. The clock is definitely ticking but I think there is still time for her.
I wonder if this is me. Better to tell myself I don't have a chance and put it out of mind.
>>
>>7812954
please dont end up like caraposter
order those mones bitch
>>
>>7812966
I won't end up like that. I'll just be a sad male. Not everyone gets to be what they want. I hope those who do transition get to be happy and I hope there are ways to be happy for those who don't.
>>
File: 1471829618996.jpg (38KB, 631x598px) Image search: [Google]
1471829618996.jpg
38KB, 631x598px
>>7813018
Same here anon, I choose the repression life and I'm not stalking or trying to be a dick to people on the internet, I really don't see a reason to make someone's else life shit just because mine is, there's enough sadness in the world already.

Cara has other kinds of problems unrelated to being trans or not. Huge ego, lack of empathy and so on. Basically Eliott Rodgers + AGP.
>>
>>7813035
>I really don't see a reason to make someone's else life shit just because mine is,
It's probably a way of coping by avoiding thinking about your own wish to be a girl and projecting it on someone else instead. A less healthy and self-aware way than understanding yourself and allowing yourself to think about and deal with your feelings consciously.
>>
>>7812735
>tfw AGP and the clock ran out awhile back
>read /lgbt anyways for the tranny lulz

>>7813018
It's true, I don't want to be a bitter bitch towards the qt young trannies, so i'm happy for them instead. Probably helps that i'm gynephilic and if I can't be them I could just bone them instead.

That's probably the same mindset as Cara, but I got better things to do than stalk trannies and try to get them to kill themselves/others.
>>
>>7813035
Totally agree, but Elliott Rodgers + AGP, that's terrifying!
>>
>>7813127
I doubt Cara is actually gonna hurt anyone, his would be victim is already well aware of what happened here and there's extra security at the residence halls now.
>>
>>7813089
>I don't want to be a bitter bitch towards the qt young trannies, so i'm happy for them instead.
I try to be but mostly I just feel sad and pathetic.

>Probably helps that i'm gynephilic and if I can't be them I could just bone them instead.
My AGP far outstrips any normal attraction to girls, cis or trans. I could only be sexual with one by inserting myself as her.
>>
>>7812823
Aw anon i'm so sorry, I hope you can find the inner strength and good friends to help facilitate your transition if you haven't started already.
>>7812954
>>7813018
Please like the other anon said don't repress.. I wont lie transitioning can be really shitty and hard and there is no guarantee you will end up any happier, BUT there is also a chance that things will work out in your favor and you will get to live some resemblance of a normal life as a girl.

In my opinion, repression only prolongs the inevitable, only if you repress long enough you are basically self sabotaging any chance for a successful transition which will make things that much harder.

I think it's important for me to note that I'm very biased when it comes to all of this because I'm choosing to transition; I however know that my dysphoria is bad enough to the point that it's either this or live a profoundly unfulfilling life that leads to me killing myself out of regret for not acting when I had a chance.
>>
>>7813214
Transition won't make me a cis girl, and the chance of even being close to one is tiny, and even that might not make me happy in the end. That's too big a risk to take. Not transitioning is only risking never finding a way to live with myself as a male. I think that's more likely to work.

It's depressing that I've already been sabotaging transition without really resolving it and managing to be content without it, but I still hope I won't ever really need to and that my dysphoria will never be as bad as yours.

>I think it's important for me to note that I'm very biased when it comes to all of this because I'm choosing to transition;
Everyone has some bias like that, one way or the other. I have it towards repression because that's what I've chosen so far and I'll always question the choice because of that.
>>
File: cryingwojak.jpg (80KB, 626x750px) Image search: [Google]
cryingwojak.jpg
80KB, 626x750px
>>7812243
>Cara will never transition and stop shitposting in your lifetime.

Feels bad mang.
>>
we don't, or else this board would be limited to "ftmgen, mtfgen, gaygen and hurrr pls halp i put icy hot in my asshole and now its bleeding"
>>
>>7813567
this. bait or not, more than a few interesting discussions have come out of cara threads, even if the opening questions are little more than randomly filled tranny mad-libs. especially in the last couple months
>>
>>7813567
>>7813595
I know, I really don't want Cara to go away.

I get most people don't like her cause of her major shitposting and psychosis, but she's the only one who makes this board fun, without her we just have generals and "do you think I could pass" threads and nothing else.
>>
>>7812735
she has no irl friends and her entire family has abandoned her
she's also isolating herself from me and the other /tttt/ people sympathetic to her, so that doesn't help
>>7816707
h-hey, i'm not cara and i make all kinds of interesting posts
though i did introduce cara to the typology
>>
Would people start caring about my well-being if I found a trans girl to stalk and spent all of my free time shitposting on /lgbt/?
>>
>>7816760
yes
>>7816725
Are you the anon that explains the inner workings of Cara's mind?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.