[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the hatred of HSTS transwomen by transbians based in the hatred

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0148.jpg (99KB, 620x1102px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0148.jpg
99KB, 620x1102px
Is the hatred of HSTS transwomen by transbians based in the hatred of straight women by lesbians, or in the hatred of gay males by straight males?
>>
>>7812103
>You will never be a cute anime girl.
I know your pain Cara, the only way for us to get out of the hondom is suicide.
>>
>>7812103
Cara, you have to stop making these threads. You yourself are a repressed transbian and constantly fuck with straight trans women. Stop projecting and transition or something.
>>
>>7812117
truth
>>
>>7812117
i don't have sexuality
>>
>>7812188
You clearly do. You're heavily attracted to androgyny and are pretty much obsessed with early transitioners. We get it, you hate yourself because you're AGP and not ""trutrans"" like the women you're obsessed with. Having AGP doesn't make you less trans or less of a woman. Just get on HRT and learn to accept yourself.
>>
>>7812117

Watch her become straight when she goes on E KEK.
>>
>>7812305
I give it a year on HRT before she is dicked by a chaser.
>>
>>7812318
>>7812305
I would find it more fun if she was stalked by a psycho chaser like pre hrt cara.
>>
>>7812318
I give it one year before she murder-sudoku's Nicole in her own house
>>
>>7812103
>HSTS
>homosexual transexuals
>lesbian trannies
>transbians
what am I missing here? aren't they the same thing?
>>
>>7812318
>>7812339

Ah, the tranny circle of life.
>>
>>7812476

HSTS (homosexual transsexuals) are MtFs who like men. It’s an older terminology dating back to when nobody really thought of them as actually being women.
>>
>>7812586
That's just a derrogatory term used by MtF (and closeted MtF like cara) that happen to be attracted to females.

In the end there's only hetero and lesbian MtF just like there's only hetero and gay FtM.
End of story.
>>
I want you inside me, Cara. No joke.
>>
>>7812593
>That's just a derrogatory term used by MtF (and closeted MtF like cara) that happen to be attracted to females.

No it’s not. It comes from clinical psychology.

>In the end there's only hetero and lesbian MtF just like there's only hetero and gay FtM.

To pretend that the sexuality of transgender people, which is so caught up in their own self-identity, flows neatly along a single axis like that of cis people, is deliberately obtuse to the point of being disingenuous.
>>
>>7812615
>To pretend that the sexuality of transgender people, which is so caught up in their own self-identity, flows neatly along a single axis like that of cis people, is deliberately obtuse to the point of being disingenuous.

What the fuck? No, we are just sexually attracted to people.
>>
>>7812615
The tumblr is strong inside of you, young padawan.

Do you think people transition to be the opposite gender or to become an attack helicopter? Your sexuality (bi, hetero or gay) has nothing to do with being trans itself.

Also there's only two genders, stop with this bullshit. else this place will be filled with people trying to become ponies or goats.

Also please stop trying to prove this bullshit on every thread, are you the blanchardian anon or cara? I don't even know anymore which one is crazier.
>>
>>7812227
Being AGP is a sign of genetic inferiority and Cara knows this.
>>
>>7812713
>Your sexuality (bi, hetero or gay) has nothing to do with being trans itself.
Then statistics on sexuality of trans people would reflect either their assigned or identified gender, which is clearly not the case.
>>
>>7812259
how
>>
File: 1485107752263.jpg (132KB, 1000x716px) Image search: [Google]
1485107752263.jpg
132KB, 1000x716px
>>7812103
>hatred of HSTS transwomen by transbians
> hatred of straight women by lesbians

Youre just making this shit up now, arent you?
>>
>>7812103
some generous and capable soul(s) need to dox caraposter, find their address, and order them estrogen
>>
>>7812686
>What the fuck? No, we are just sexually attracted to people.

I’m sure some of you are. A lot of you speak incessantly about how the love of either a man or a woman makes you feel validated as a woman. The talk of ‘make me a real girl’ or the noisy insistence that ‘I’m a LESBIAN tee-hee’ testifies to it.

>The tumblr is strong inside of you, young padawan. . . . Also please stop trying to prove this bullshit on every thread, are you the blanchardian anon or cara?

Neither. I’m a semi-regular at best. Dude I’m fucking Alt-Right. You could COMPLETELY missed the point of my post. I’m not trying to push this fifty-seven-billion genders bullshit, I’m simply pointing out that the tenuousness of many trans people’s gender identities plays into what they want out of sex, and thus, to whom they’re sexually attracted. That kind of shit is almost entirely absent from cis sexuality, so while I don’t see a need to multiply snowflake labels, to say ‘No you’re either gay or straight just like everybody else! :^)’ is a deliberate oversimplification of how weird and fucked up tranny sexuality is.
>>
File: 1486484976194.jpg (86KB, 514x585px) Image search: [Google]
1486484976194.jpg
86KB, 514x585px
>>7813759
>Dude I’m fucking Alt-Right
>I-I-I'm not tumblr I swear. I'm le alt right guize, trust me!

You're not fooling me degenerate pan demiqueersexual falcon.
>>
>>7813759
>That kind of shit is almost entirely absent from cis sexuality

Wow what a surprise, maybe it's because cis people don't need their gender to be validated? But they still seek other forms of validation from their relationships. This is only a "unique" thing because trans people are in a uniquely shitty situation.
>>
> lesbian hated of straight women
That isn't a thing. Lesbian hatred of men maybe
>>
>>7813786

I identify as a crested warbler thank you very much.

>>7813796

Calm your fucking tits, it’s not an insult. It’s simply an observation. Cissies need other forms of validation but it doesn’t lay heavily on the perception of the relationship itself as heterosexual or homosexual, which a lot of trans sexuality does.
>>
>>7813907
>but it doesn’t lay heavily on the perception of the relationship itself as heterosexual or homosexual

What do you mean by this? If you're a girl who's attracted to a guy, it's hetero, if you're a girl who's attracted to another girl, it's homo.
>>
>>7813950

Those are just passive labels to an attraction that would exist independent of any identity implications. With trannies it’s often an ex post facto feedback loop: the fact that their attraction to either sex can be spun in a way to reaffirm their own feminine identity is a major crux of the attraction itself.
>>
>>7813988
How is it being "spun"?
>>
>>7813996

Personally, I don’t think whether MtFs are attracted to men or to women has much to do with whether they’re really girls or not. Either you have intersexed neurology / hormones / whatever else, or you don’t.
>>
File: 1469414126681.jpg (654KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
1469414126681.jpg
654KB, 700x900px
>>7812103
We don't "hate" HSTS trans women. We hate HSTS trans women who act like they are better than every other trans girl just because they sleep with men. If we are gross fetishistic men, you guys are deranged hyperfaggots.
>>
File: 1FDBCAC1F3.png (492KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1FDBCAC1F3.png
492KB, 640x640px
>>7814098
How are HSTS transwomen not better than you?
>>
>>7814121
Well, they're better than you specifically, but so are transitioning 'AGP'.
>>
>>7814121
For one thing, they have feminized brains.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.