[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my family found my hormones when they were looking for a book

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: dr-cox2_480x360.jpg (43KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dr-cox2_480x360.jpg
43KB, 480x360px
my family found my hormones when they were looking for a book

i told them it was for acne but my brother figured out it was hormone based shit

i mean they might still put 2 and 2 together but oh my fucking god this is not fucking good
>>
>>7811961
I had a similar scare happen, mom found my spiro bottle but I was able to pass it off as acne meds too since she knows I was making regular visits to the dermatologist. Luckily she didn't know I was going there for laser hair removal :^)
>>
>not coming out
>still living at home while transitioning if they will give you hell
You have two options depending on circumstances.
>>
>>7811979
one thing is problematic though

my fucking estradiol was there too and they definitely saw that circular IM BIRTH CONTROL disc

>>7811988
im not sure how my brother might react but my mom might be supportive even if shocked to hell

im due for my own apartment this fall though
>>
>>7811961
People don't know enough about transgendered people to make such a finding suspicious. I'm sure it'd be easy to lie about. They probably just think it's some other weird thing about their kid and shrug it off.
>>
>>7811995
Know that you will have to tell them sooner or later, they'll find out once you start looking like a girl. Generally people prefer you tell them early.
>>
>>7812120
idk i already look pretty girly so
>>
>>7812120
>they'll find out once you start looking like a girl

facial changes cant be that dramatic right?

im 18 for ref
>>
>>7811961
You should just tell your mom at this point. They probably already know.
>>
>>7811995
m-my secret girlfriend's parents would be mad if they found her birth control. I'm holding it for her.
>>
>>7812211
Might be, but if you're serious about this you'll also have a way different presentation and also new name.
>>
>>7813060
>>you'll also have a way different presentation and also new name

explain

i'll worry about the name change later i mean im self medding so i cant really get it changed as of now
>>
>>7812211
They can be if your genetics roll that way. My face changed quite a lot in the last 2 years, my cheekbones are way more pronounced in the right ways, and way smoother skin in general.
>>
>>7812211
>>7812120
Been taking estrogen for 5 months...

People that I see every day don't notice anything out of the ordinary, but people that last saw me before starting HRT are like "Woah what happened to you?"
>>
>>7816456
yeah i can imagine that

the changes should happen so slowly that people wont realize it

but my mom was like FEMALE HORMONES today and was like what if u start looking like a woman or something

either way shes stressing me the fuck out
>>
>>7816456
>>7818030
When I was 18 and my parents found my hormones I found out making it a big deal was the wrong way to go.

Just blow it off, pretend like it's nothing, odds are fairly good since you're an adult they won't force a confrontation.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.