[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had a chance to choose your sexuaity when you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: tinfoil-hat.jpg (33KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil-hat.jpg
33KB, 400x300px
If you had a chance to choose your sexuaity when you're reborn, would you want to be LGBBQ again?
>>
>>7809224
I wouldn't be trans, but I would still be a lesbian.
>>
I wouldn't wish the hell of gender dysphoria on my worst enemies.

I wouldn't do it again.
>>
NO fucking way. I hate myself so much. Like the other anon said, I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemies.
>>
>>7809233
This. Men are shit. I don't want to be a man or have to deal with men, in this reality or any other.
>>
>>7809224
I'm gay and I would choose lesbian, but cool lesbian like Annie Clark or Kristen Stewart.
>>
I'd never choose to be an FtM again, that's for fucking sure. It's hard to imagine being a cis female, but I would logically pick that over a gender disorder. Ideal is cis male, obviously.

I'd also never choose to be gay, but I might choose to be bisexual. Not being able to find erotic beauty in both sexes seems strange.
>>
i'd still want to be a bi girl. sounds stupid but i literally can't imagine what it's like to only be attracted to one gender. i'd obviously want to remain cis too, because being trans sounds hellish.

might consider trying out the bi cis male life, see what it's like to have a dick, but bi dudes seem to have it harder than bi girls. i'm fully aware that i basically won the lottery when it comes to legbutt identities, not that interested in giving it up.
>>
>>7809224
If I could only choose my sexuality I'd choose to be straight

If I could choose everything I'd choose to be a cis straight girl
>>
do people actually want to be diseased. id be happy as a straight man, id also say straight woman but like anon above said men are shit. plus being a girl would have enabled to do sleep around earlier and a lot more than i have.
>>
Yeah, but I wanna be a cis gay guy next time. They look like they get laid often enough.

Being a trans straight boy sucks. At least when I thought I was a lesbian finding people to date was super easy. Every time you meet another gay person there's a subtle once-over, because you both know you're part of the limited available dating pool.
>>
File: 9035475.jpg (164KB, 418x700px) Image search: [Google]
9035475.jpg
164KB, 418x700px
Cis girl>Trans girl>Not existing at all>Trans guy>Cis guy
Gynephilic>Androphilic
>>
>>7809233
same
>>
i would choose to be a bi guy again of course since bi is the master race
>>
>>7809474
> cool lesbian like Annie Clark or Kristen Stewart.

Very much this.

>>7809233
Same here I am trans, and would give just about anything to be a artistic cis lesbian.
>>
I'd like to try out being a gay dude.
But cis please.
>>
>>7809224
I would choose to be a bi/cis dude.
>>
>>7809224
I wouldn't want to live the hetero lifestyle, but I also don't like being reviled. So long as we're talking fantasy scenarios, I'd choose to live in a world where breeders were the minority. Unlike choosing our sexual preferences, such a dream is actually possible and it's something we should all be working toward.
>>
>>7809224
Id choose 100% lesbian.
Being a translesbian is fucking awful and a one way ticket to being alone for the rest of your life.
>>
id want to be a bi male. i love men a lot and id exclusively date them, but i dont want to limit myself right? itd feel weird not being attracted to both
>>
File: 1437524922691.jpg (87KB, 610x357px) Image search: [Google]
1437524922691.jpg
87KB, 610x357px
>>7809224
I would wish to be a transgirl again.

I don't even understand myself.
>>
File: gay-application-gif.gif (966KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
gay-application-gif.gif
966KB, 500x316px
>>7809224
In a heartbeat. My life is pretty good as-is.
>>
>>7810383
Virtual reality will one day be indistinguishable form reality. When that is technologicaly possible, youll have your dream
>>
>>7810682
*from (sorry I cant write)

I also wanted to add that with job automation, universal basal income (which is bound to happen otherwise capitalism collapses), and technologies that can sustain your vitals while youre in the VR become available and cheap (also bound to happen, as every technology eventualy becomes laughably cheap when replaced) everyone and anyone will be able to live in a VR world which contains their desires. AI will advance so far that the "NPC's" that inhabit those worlds will be perfect at mimicking humans and our personalities. Kind off like a heaven on earth.

To get there youll have to rely on life extension technologirs, or in the case of death, brain plastination (which preserves the connectome) or cryonics. So unless humanity kills itself off, youll get revived eventualy
>>
File: breederism.png (96KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
breederism.png
96KB, 500x378px
>>7810682
Alternatively, we'll have it when people finally realize that the breeder mentality is destroying our planet and species.
>>
File: HAP23.jpg (23KB, 533x402px) Image search: [Google]
HAP23.jpg
23KB, 533x402px
>>7810698
end your own lineage it makes you a good person, as does refusing to defend your nation's borders, ideology, or economy
be a smart nice person not a mean bad person
being nice and smart is really good
>>
File: max.png (856KB, 818x1100px) Image search: [Google]
max.png
856KB, 818x1100px
>>7810750
>>
Being a lesbian in one of the most liberal cities on Earth is pretty great, desu. Het life seems boring to me.
>>
>>7810816
Oh, that filter's still active huh.
>>
silly, ofc not.
>>
>>7809224
Actually if I knew I would be reborn, if raise a family with a qt grill and the grow old with her and die, and reincarnate as a qt twink, and marry a husbando
>>
>>7809224
No but I don't think it's that bad. I'm not as much of a faggot as this guy
>>7809234
>>
>>7809233
>all these delusional hons
That wasn't given as an option, your choice is to be a cis man or a tranny.
>>
>>7815869
Tranny, by a longshot.
>>
>>7815869
Then I would just still be trans, but it's not like the options were very well spelled out to begin with.
>>
>>7815885
>would prefer to be trans over being cis and not suffering the misery of dysphoria
wew lad
>>
>>7816568
Why the fuck would I choose to be a cis man instead of a woman? That's basically choosing to erase my current self and die, and all my friends would miss me.
>>
>>7809224
I sure as hell wouldn't want to be a tranny if I had a choice in the matter, I don't really see a problem with being bi though.
>>
I would be a straight male mexican knife fighter, make money in the drug trade, have a small gig as a musician on the side, and be a hitman for hire
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.