[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw bf just ended a lot of his friendships because his friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (65KB, 592x568px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 592x568px
>tfw bf just ended a lot of his friendships because his friends were unsupportive of him being with an mtf.

I don't know how to feel about this. What if he resents me for it later on /lgbt?
>>
>>7808255
He sounds like a shonen protagonist
>>
File: 1481242686778.jpg (67KB, 456x384px) Image search: [Google]
1481242686778.jpg
67KB, 456x384px
>>7808255
Well if he breaks up with you he's going to resent it probably, but I mean if he's willing to give up a lot of his friendships for you then he probably really likes you? Unless you're not passing and he just wants to fuck a trap of course...
>>
>>7808255
You should be happy. That means he is serious about you and the relationship.
>>
>>7808350
This desu, be happy
>>
>>7808255
Friends come and go, if they would drop him for something that superficial, he was bound to lose them over something else later on. I lost my friends similarly after highschool, and while it hurt at first you eventually realize that they were cunts from the start and you're better off without them.
>>
>>7808350
This
>>
>>7808535
You sound like you're just bad at friends.

OP: if it was his decision then he won't resent you, if you pushed him he might.
>>
>>7808581
In highschool I was friends with a ton of shit talkers and all around awful people who just put down others. Trust me, they were just a bunch of pretentious shit heads and I don't need that kind of negativity in my life.

I've got a lot more friends from university and I'm closer to them than I ever was to the others.
>>
>>7808255
Idiots aren't worth keeping around. It sounds like he's doing himself a favor by cleaning house.
>>
>>7808608
Fair enough if they were shitty friends to begin with.
>>
>>7808350
I hope he is
>>7808581
No, it was his decision. He said he was tired of them badmouthing trans people, and it was clear they were never really gonna be accepting.
>>7808616
True. But some of them he has known since he was a kid.
>>
>>7808640
>True. But some of them he has known since he was a kid.
If they really care about him, they'll come around. Only time will tell.
>>
i ultimately had to cut off childhood friends who wouldn't accept my own transition. It happens.

If he made this decision on his own, based on his OWN values, he will probably not resent you, no. If he did, he'd be an immature jerk who couldn't take responsibility for his own choices; and he doesn't sound like one.
>>
>>7808255

>yfw OP has such a loving boyfriend

Congratulations on not finding a shitty chaser ashamed of being with a trans girl.
>>
>>7808659
I dont think they're the type. One of them was calling him gay slurs and "cocksucker" so that relationship is over, but the others were just not used to the idea of dating trans people. Hopefully all goes well.
>>7808675
That sucks. I pretty much moved away from my childhood friends and started fresh so I don't know what that would feel like.
>>7808868
He's pretty wonderful. I'm lucky I met him.
>>
My brother fired warning shots like this when I came out - said if any of his friends had a problem with it, they weren't going to be his friends anymore. Which was shocking, because he's a quiet guy to begin with - but every single one of his friends, even the shitty ones, shut up when it came to me or were outright supportive.

Feel loved, anon. It IS a big deal, but it's the right kind of big deal. It means he knows where his priorities and his morals lie, and he's willing to lay down the law when something important to him is on the line.
>>
Pretty much guaranteed to lose friends
>>7808675
My childhood friend was not supportive at all. She told me she "thinks crossdressers are gross" and how much she hated her friend for being a lesbian. Asked her to be my sponsor on my name change, told me no.
>says she thinks its not right changing family name
>refuses to speak to her birth father and burned all the stuff she had of his
You're a fucking cunt Amanda

Also
>tell her my mom has cancer
>"is it contagious?"
Family used to get mad at me for not trying to marry her. Fucking kek I remember she tried show interest in me once right after she told me she dates random guys and orders/gets them to pay for the most expensive food at restaurants even if she does not like it. What filth.
>>
>>7809990
Wow, that the most supportive story about a family member of a transgender. Your brother sounds like a great guy.
>>7810068
I'm surprised you didn't know she would react that way from before.
>>
File: 1486865891848.gif (259KB, 567x522px) Image search: [Google]
1486865891848.gif
259KB, 567x522px
>>7810299
>I'm surprised you didn't know she would react that way from before.
I was naive I figured she'd help if I asked specially since we knew each other since we were 2 years old (was 21 when I changed my name)
>>
>>7810068
Did you tell that bitch to fuck off?
>>
>>7808255
>tfw this could be me
im happy for you OP, you should be happy too!
>>
>>7808640
Realizing after decades that one of your friends was a really worthless person all along is just a wake up call about how you should pay closer attention to who you associate with in the future, actually get to know them next time around.
>>
>>7808255
That means he thinks you're more important than his friends.

Only people that are serious about relationships think like that.
He basically thinks you're wife material which means he ditched the people that didn't like you.

Take that as the biggest compliment you ever had in your relationship. It's bigger than you anons think.
>>
>>7808255
>none of bfs friends even know/haven't said anything if they do
Help I'm nervous
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.