[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question. Why is the T part of LGBT? Serious answers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0319.png (345KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0319.png
345KB, 400x600px
Serious question. Why is the T part of LGBT? Serious answers only please.
>>
Straight trans people: gay to everyone homophobic.

Gay trans people: straight but in the queerest way possible to everyone homophobic

Bi trans people: utterly fucked.

Also, many trans people either having a history of involvement in lesbian/gay social circles before transition, or identifying as gay after transition.

Any further questions?
>>
>>7806983
By creating dissonance within a group, mistrust is bred and infighting begins. The group is then more susceptible to outside attacks. Divide and conquer, my friend.
>>
>>7807001
Is a MtF trans who wants vag gay or just a fetishist? Seems like a blurry line at best.
>>
File: tmp_3132-1482184112007-61863453.jpg (1MB, 2400x3600px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3132-1482184112007-61863453.jpg
1MB, 2400x3600px
>>7806983
They used to hang around in the same bars. Pedos used to be part of the group too
>>
Because its "tradition" and the conservative members of our "community" refuse to let go out out-dated rhetoric.

If you are a T who is also a G or a L or a B, then there is no fucking reason not to consider yourself a member of both groups.

Better yet. Lets just drop all the fucking alphabet soup completely and stop pretending there is a "community" at all when we all know damn well that's complete fucking bullshit.
It's pure fucking chaos with every stupid motherfucker giving their own opinions but acting like they speak for the whole majority just like every other fucking "ideological" circle jerk in the world.
"I'm a real christian, not like those fake ones"
"I'm not one of those self-hating feminists"
"I fight for the preservation of the white race, burn in hell cucks!"
etc.
>>
>>7807311
legit true. nice to see that we took out the trash
>>
>lgb people are much more likely to be naturally gender non conforming
>this was especially true historically, as on occasion lesbians would dress as men in order to try and marry women (whether or not said women knew her partner's true sex), and vice versa
>some of these people probably had gender dysphoria, but not all
>people experiencing dysphoria usually did not have the same vocabulary to describe their experiences that we do know, so someone who would now be considered a straight trans man would live as a butch lesbian, or a crossdresser/transvestite would call themselves mtf
>straight cis people never really cared about the nuances and saw them all as degenerates
>sodomy laws and marriage equality affected gay cis otherwise gender-conforming men and dysphoric biological males who would ideally live full time as straight women equally
>even now, many trans people start out considering themselves as gay or lesbian and already have a place in the culture
there's probably a couple other points i'm forgetting though

and this, too:
>>7807316
>If you are a T who is also a G or a L or a B, then there is no fucking reason not to consider yourself a member of both groups.
>>
>>7807316
It's not just about transition. As >>7807001 pointed out, many people don't accept the legitimacy of trans identities, so if you're a straight or bi trans person, you're seen as gay. We aren't beholden to tradition, see >>7807311, we kicked the pedos out because they had no positive part in the movemetn.
>>
>>7807698
*Tradition, not transition.
>>
>>7806983
Because heterosexuals interjected on our behalf and to them we're all just faggots
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.