[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good way to hide your boibewbs? I've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 13

File: 1482789418986.jpg (68KB, 567x437px) Image search: [Google]
1482789418986.jpg
68KB, 567x437px
What's a good way to hide your boibewbs? I've been on hrt like 3 years (femboy btw) and it's really annoying having to adjust my wardrobe around hiding them so much. Plus they jiggle and shit and it's gross feeling.

Ive been strongly considering getting a binder. Should I just get a binder? Are there ones that are less intense and won't deform or be uncomfy but will still make them flat enough to hide easily?
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 650x551px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 650x551px
>>7806419
Lose weight. I use cypro and estrogen and even the they're tiny
>>
>>7806419
Sportsbra is apparently the best bet, but you kinda need to layer up else people will see the straps.
Binding could also work as from what I can tell you just want to be a femboy and don't really want breasts, so you won't care if binding stunts their growth.
>>
>>7806447
I'm already thin though ;.; I'm not gonna become holocaust tier just to maybe shrink my boibewbs some

I use cypro and progynova but for years I injected estrogen.
>>
>>7806474
Why would it matter if people noticed the straps? He's already a femboy, it's not like assholes won't be judging him already.
>>
File: 1479155198783.jpg (132KB, 636x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479155198783.jpg
132KB, 636x960px
>>7806419
>femboy btw
what did you expect retard
>>
>>7806501
>>7806474
I refuse to wear a bra or anything like one

FtMs had a sugestion for something that worked but wasn't so tight it damaged I forgot
>>
>>7806501
>he doesn't want to be judged by assholes
what manner of gay are you even i thought being femboy is just courting sodomy
>>
>>7806501
Well if OP wants to hide them, I'm guessing she wouldn't really be fine with having straps showing since it basically tells people the same thing.
>>
>>7806474
It doesn't just stunt their growth, it will break down the tissue and make them sag.

I'd just say I had gynecomastia and let'em be free.
>>
>3 years on mones
>not already living fulltime as a woman
>>
>>7806634
>yfw you realize there are people on this board RIGHT NOW that are 5+ years of HRT and still not living fulltime
>>
>>7806634
>tfw hrt since 2012 and still get gendered male every single time

Some people just don't have what it takes to make it
>>
>>7806634
>>7806541
Go to hell, some people don't think of themselves as women or want to act as them
>>
>>7806675
Then you shouldn't take hormones that make you get tits. You brought this on yourself.
>>
>>7806673
You use long hair, makeup and female clothes so people might humor you.

You look like shit without your crutches
>>
>>7806675
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to misgender you, I didn't realise femboys identify as guys.

I'm actually so sorry :/
>>
>>7806817
don't worry even if they identify as guys you can call them girls and they'll probably find the transgression exciting
>>
>>7806826
Whoever respond clearly took offence, and that makes me feel bad.
>>
>>7806817
That's fine, it's an understandable mistake and I jumped the gun and thought you were doing it just to annoy

Sorry about being mean, you're obviously trying to help us
>>
>>7806855
I'm sorry, please don't worry, you didn't do it to be mean
>>
>>7806675
>don't think of themselves as women
>or want to act as them
But they still take female hormones to look like women and partially become women?
>>
>>7806675
Pretty sure that's the point of hormone treatment, though.
>>
>>7806873
sounds like something a woman would do
>>
>>7806873
I looked like a girl when young an everyone thought I was one despite my dressing like a boy and thinking of myself as a boy.

What's to say it's wrong to want that?
>>
>>7806817
>I didn't realise femboys identify as guys.
It's funny, for me personally I don't really identify as either. If I could choose, I'd be a girl, and getting female pronouns is nice. But I don't feel misgendered if I'm called a boy. Am I a femboy or trans?
>>
>>7806924
honestly just b urself and go with whatever is easier or makes you feel better

it's all mostly bs anyway
>>
>>7806501
OP here and I don't want straps showing.
>>7806522
No shit. And I'm fine with it but they've gotten large enough and I've had to deal with it long enough that I think it's unrealistic for me to keep doing nothing about them.
>>7806532
I've seen such recommendations to others before and now I wish I had paid attention. Maybe one will come around and help out.
>>7806541
He* ;.;
>>7806549
I was hoping there'd be something out there to help me out without damaging them. I might hide them going around but I still want to look good naked. Saggy tits on a femboy wouldn't be very attractive. As it stands guys I have shown all liked my boibewbs, I don't want to change them from a sexual asset to a downside.
>>
>>7806634
>>7806650
OP here again. Im not taking hormones to become a girl. I'm taking them to be an androgynous and really girly cute boy. There truly is a big difference. I'm almost like an mtftm or something, if you really wanna compare me to trans people. Despite taking female hormones I go out of my way to try to pass as male and I view myself as male. Like a male tomboy or something. I just like being cute, I don't want to be a girl.
>>
>>7806532
>>7806958
http://tomstoast.tumblr.com/post/71729865251/hey-there-frends-i-know-a-lot-of-you-out-there
>>
>>7807093
If you take estrogen you're basically a girl.
>>
>>7807120
That's like some 50 year old man in dress honspeak.

Estrogen isn't a female hormone. It's a human one. Both genders have bodies that can and do produce it. Hormones don't make you your gender, how you look act and view yourself does.
>>
File: 1483897788577.jpg (19KB, 403x395px) Image search: [Google]
1483897788577.jpg
19KB, 403x395px
>>7807126
>Estrogen isn't a female hormone. It's a human one. Both genders have bodies that can and do produce it. Hormones don't make you your gender, how you look act and view yourself does.
>>
>>7807138
Ooh snap looks like someone had nothing to say and just posted a shitty reaction image like a teenager.

So are you a retarded teenager or a 50 year old hon who thinks just taking estrogen makes him a girl?
>>
File: f72b2a8502ec6837ddc7487fe4b94d8f.jpg (128KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
f72b2a8502ec6837ddc7487fe4b94d8f.jpg
128KB, 1024x768px
>>7807143
>>
>>7807126
Are you fucking retarded? Women's bodies produce majorly estrogen while men produce primarily testosterone, the effect is that the results of the hormones become definitions for said genders.
>>
>>7807147
Protipp: both males and females produce and require estrogen and testosterone for optimal functioning. They may do it in different ratios but they still both require both for optimally functioning bodies.

The hormones aren't the definition of genders either, the physical structures and gametes and all that shit is. Women don't become non women when they hit menopause and estrogen drops. Men don't become not men when their testosterone goes down from age or injury or what not.

Hormones might help a shitload in looking like a certain sex but they still don't change your sex. I'm still male, I just have been feminized. Still got a dick. Still got a deep voice. Still pass as male. I'm male. Hormones alone don't make you female.
>>
>>7807161
how are the tits bro?
>>
>>7807168
My chesticles are doing pretty good to be honest family.
>>
>>7807173
>chesticles
nice repression
>>
>>7807176
>y-you're a repressing tranny
Jesus it's just some fun.
>omg he said chesticles that means he's a repressing tranny who somehow magically is repressing while taking hormones even though repressers by definition don't.
>>
>>7807186
I didnt say youre a tranny. I said youre a dude and gonna regret badly one point.
>>
>>7807176
Can you leave him alone?
He's quite clearly expressed he wants to be a femboy, not an MtF.
That's his decision, and whether or not you agree with it doesn't really matter.

He's happy, and if he honestly wants this, then what's the problem?
>>
>>7807093
>I'm almost like an mtftm or something
>born in your desired gender and not embracing it
>taking wrong hormones and appropriating transsexualism
This is actually pretty offensive.
>>
>>7807093
we are similar. :3 just wear big shirts plain will help. no black, since from the side you can tell. (i wear black... because i want then to question if i am mtf or ftm.) ;)
>>
>>7807197
My birth gender didn't allow for remaining cute and feminine.
So I did what I had to do to keep what I had and enhance it.
>Muh HRT is only for official #trans* people meme
Go fuck yourself, they're not YOUR hormones, they're mine and it makes me feel very good to take them and I love my body a million times more now. Literally none of your fucking business what I do with my body. Get off your high horse, you're not some special victim class that gets to decide who gets HRT or who gets to be feminine and why and what they get to view themselves as.

If you feel offended at me doing to my body what I please, then you're fucking pathetic.
>>
>>7807126
You are physically turning yourself into a female. At that point, saying you "don't identify as a woman" is rendering the idea of gender meaningless. I'm fine with that, but understand why people will treat you like a girl.
>>
>>7807434
>feminine
>Estrogen isn't a female hormone

>I love my body a million times more now
>they jiggle and shit and it's gross feeling
>>
>>7807443
Ahem, the correct term for OP is male-to-anime. As a sexual minority yourself, you should be more understanding of OP's plight.
>>
>>7807443
How am I physically turning myself into a female? There's still a cock and balls between my legs and I don't release eggs and I have XY chromosomes and speak with a deep voice and call myself male.

Smooth skin, loss of muscle mass, redistribution of body fat and boobs do not make someone female, as much as you mtfs would like to believe otherwise.
>>7807447
It's not a female hormone, it's a human hormone. Just because females produce more of it does not make it exclusively for them.
>jiggling being gross feeling
How is it not? It's literally fucking fat and shit on your chest jiggling. That doesn't mean they make me feel like shit. It's simply an annoyance to dress around them, other than that I have no real complaints and am pretty neutral about their existence. I don't even think about them almost all the time.
>>
>>7807474
>male-to-anime
That makes zero sense. Is OP becoming a boy anime or a girl anime?
>>
>>7807480
>How am I physically turning myself into a female? There's still a cock and balls between my legs and I don't release eggs and I have XY chromosomes and speak with a deep voice and
and what do you have on your chest?

>and call myself male.
>do not make someone female, as much as you mtfs would like to believe otherwise.
What your call yourself counts, but what mtfs call themselves doesn't?
>>
>>7807480
so feminine does not refer to female anymore? alright
>>
>>7807481
>Is OP becoming a boy anime or a girl anime?
As if anyone can tell the difference. OP said themselves they want to be cute. They identify as cute. Is that a boy or a girl? It's a fucking kawaii blob.
>>
>>7807490
Yeah fun fact boys can be feminine. Even genderless inanimate objects can be feminine, like a bed or a car or a piece of clothing. Funny things, those adjectives.
>>7807484
>what do you have on your chest
I already addressed that in the post but I'll bite:
gynecomastia
>but what mtfs call themselves doesn't?
I never said that, you really need to work on those reading comprehension skills. I never said that they aren't female or whatever.
I'll dumb what I said down for you:
I basically said "taking hormones doesn't make you female as much as you mtfs would like to believe otherwise"
NOT "taking hormones doesn't make you female therefore all mtfs are men"
I was saying that it's what one calls themselves and considers themselves that is most important, although IMO it does require passing or it gets cringey.

I call myself male and I pass as male (although a much younger one) so what's the big deal? I'm on estrogen but nobody is going around calling me a girl on purpose.
>>
File: Mern.jpg (22KB, 620x430px) Image search: [Google]
Mern.jpg
22KB, 620x430px
>>7807517
>gynecomastia
>chesticles
you can always try to hide it, but it will never go away
>>
>>7807517
Just like mtfs you started with a male body and deliberately turned it into a less male, more female body. In other words, physically turning yourself female.
>>
>>7807527
>implying I care that my boobs are here forever unless I take raloxifene or get surgery
I could literally shrink my tits away with SERMs yet I still have them lmao. I think that makes it pretty clear I don't mind having them.

I'm a boy with boobs. I know this really triggers you but hang in there, you might get it one day.
>>
File: 4ae.jpg (36KB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
4ae.jpg
36KB, 599x449px
>>7807548
>I could literally shrink my tits away with SERMs
the amount of mental gymnastics youre making is amazing
>>
>>7807539
It's scientifically impossible to turn yourself into a female. Am I feminized? Yes. Am I feminine? Yes. Do I have many female secondary sexual characteristics? Yes. However I am not a female. Not biologically, not in my own mind, and not in reality. I have male sex organs, chromosomes, identity, skeletal structure, etc. I am not female. I am a feminized male.
>>
>>7807550
The lack of knowledge and number of crappy teenager tier reaction images you have (and the fact you feel the need to keep using them lmao, that's how I smell the teen on you btw) is amazing.
>>
>>7807572
tell me why serms arent the standard procedure to
>literally shrink FtM tits away
>>
>>7807563
>It's scientifically impossible to turn yourself into a female.
Yes, the closest that can be done is what mtfs and you are doing.

>I am not female. I am a feminized male.
Just like mtfs.

>not in my own mind,
At that point, saying you "don't identify as a woman" is rendering the idea of gender meaningless.
>>
>>7807579
I don't know desu. Maybe they never think of it, maybe it doesn't work on large fully developed tanner 5 tits so we'll, etc. In women it showed 60% breast volume decrease per year.

In femboys it's known to reverse breast development, many on this board have gotten rid of hormone tits with it.
>>
>>7807584
So someone with a penis saying they are not a woman is rendering the idea of gender meaningless? I don't think so.

Also, even then you certainly couldn't call me a woman or female or a man or anything. Im just this chemically altered intersex freak thing of you look at it the way you are. Me identifying as male doesn't render gender meaningless any more than me identifying female would, because I'm physically a blend of the two if you want to be realistic.
>>
>>7807632
what you dont want to realise is that you dont want to be fem, you want to stay young forever. and at one point you'll realize that FEMALE hormones won't make you stay young. You still get old. I say female, because you are talking about feminine while refering to your hormone use, so you obviously understand that. Then you'll regret everything. and hf with that surgery, the scars are gonna look wonderfully manly on you
>>
>when the same idiots argue that mtfs are not women also argue that femboys are women
wew lass
>>
>>7807642
>you want to stay young forever
Quit putting words in my mouth, I never said that.
What is with you people? Does it really make you this assblasted that someone out there takes estrogen and doesn't identify as female?

Also I didn't just start this shit willy nilly out of nowhere for funsies. I started it because the fact I was masculinizing was making me feel like shit. I'm very much like you mtfs to be honest, but it's like I got hit by a minor/different version of dysphoria or some shit. No genital dysphoria yet hating masculinization, extreme desire to be cute. For a while I even considered I might be mtf and it was all a very confusing time. But I've got no desire to be a girl socially, or to dress like one. I would never want a vagina, and crossing the line with girly shit or crossdressing or pretending to be a girl makes me feel really weird and uncomfortable. All I wanted was to be cute and not become masculine, no fucks given about altering my gender. I just started popping the pills and went about life as usual, as if nothing was different.

I don't give a fuck about aging. It will happen and I won't care. I do care about not becoming all masculine.
>>
>>7807647
>You have a teddy you cuddle with nightly.
YOU'RE NOT A MAN.
>You're not particularly interested in sex.
Not a man.
>Have traditionally feminine interests.
Not a man.
>I'm not comfortable being a man so I'll transition to female.
Wait hold on you're definitely a man no matter what you do.

wew indeed
>>
File: 1485052298905.jpg (86KB, 737x418px) Image search: [Google]
1485052298905.jpg
86KB, 737x418px
>>7807679
>extreme desire to be cute
>>
>>7807680
>you have a penis but you're female!!! REEEEEEEEE STUPID FEMBOYS WHY DO YOU HAVE TO STEAL OUR HORMONES REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7807161
>>7807517
You can't produce sperm. That's what technically makes you male so you're basixally intersex now
>>
>>7807714
My point still stands that I am clearly not female just cause I took some pills.
>>
File: image.jpg (238KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238KB, 730x1095px
>>7807686
What's the imgage source?
>>
>>7807718
Yeah, never said you're not a boy, just that you're a lot closer to one with some biological fuckup now
>>
>>7807718
why did you take the pills m8
can it be compared to a woman that takes extremes measures to maintain her beauty? do you just want to be a soft qt or is there a deeper reason
>>
>>7807736
I'm fine with you seeing me like that because biologically I am that sort of oddity. What I have a problem with is people who want to gender me female because of tranny butthurt.
>>
>>7807756
>is there a deeper reason
Stunted development. The idealization of himself as a boy, and the fear of growing up.
>>
>>7807756
It was about halting my masculinization, reversing it, becoming cuter and prettier, being the soft qt, etc. I explained it a bit in an earlier post. I just felt like shit over the fact I was gonna get all manly. Was kinda confused about whether or not I was trans for a bit prior to taking hormones. I figured that I wasn't but still wanted the hormones for their cutening effects and demasculinization/prevention of mascness, so eventually I hopped on them.
>>
>>7807784
god damn lad just like candies huh you have some balls
were you super promiscuous and wanted to take your sex life to the next level or is it more about feeling good about yourself
>>
>>7807804
More about feeling good about myself, especially now that my sex drive is virtually dead. I was never promiscuous although also have rarely been without a relationship. So it's not like I never get laid.
>>
File: 66451325.png (206KB, 285x318px) Image search: [Google]
66451325.png
206KB, 285x318px
>>7807126
>>7807161

That's not how it works at all, Frauline.

While its true that both males and females have both types of hormones, the concentration of estrogens (there are multiple kinds) and testosterone in one's body is directly tied to the body's understanding of its own gender. For instance, in a male body, once estrogen concentrations cross a certain threshold, that male body "flips" - shutting down pathways that promote purely male characteristics (including much of T production), and cascading ones that promote purely female ones. This switch is completely binary, and not on a sliding scale, you're thinking of concentrations below this threshold. Abnormally high levels of estrogens that can occasionally be naturally observed in a male body will not do this, instead giving the man a varying degree of female features, but EXCEPTIONALLY high levels of estrogens will.

If that doesn't convince you, consider the following: Estradiol, progesterone, and estriol (three of the most common estrogens) have been scientifically proven to manage/facilitate: T and E production, ovulation and menstrual periods, breast growth, vaginal lubrication and elasticity, lactation, and pretty much the majority of functions relating to pregnancy (in fact, estrogen concentrations during pregnancy can triple).

If you want to use estradiol to adopt some female characteristics, that's fine, nothing wrong with that, but estrogen is definitely a female hormone.
>>
>>7807495
>It's a fucking kawaii blob.
ow my keksticles
>>
>>7806419
Noticing a lack of you showing the titties.
>>
>>7807861
>frauline
Dude seriously? Google shit from foreign languages before you use it, or you might make yourself sound really dumb, like you just did prior to trying to sound smart.
>tfw op is very fluent in German.
>>
>>7807888
I was noticing a lack of people asking to see them lmao. Usually that's like the whole thread if boibewbs are involved.

Maybe when I'm home from work.
>>
>>7806634
>tfw you realize not everyone is passable and started at 18 years old
>>
i don't get it, why doesn't she just wear a bra? when everyone thinks you're a girl anyway it's not weird
>>
>>7808006
>working the she in there while it's not grammatically correct to do so just because all you wanted to do was call OP female pronouns.
>>
>>7807933
It's called sarcasm. I was poking fun at someone who insisted taking female hormones does not make them a woman by calling them a woman.
>>
the funny thing about femboys is, they are too masculine to be a girl. so they take hormones to get "cute". Even though real traps actually look like girls without even taking them. Femboys are like wannabe traps with masc faces
>>
>>7808024
>spelling out the joke as if she didn't intend that
>>
>>7808083
Hey look it's that "all femboys want to be/are trannies" meme again.
>>
>>7808294
I said
>Femboys wish they were traps, but they're not, so they try to cheat it
you dumb nut
>>
>>7808294
>all femboys want to be/are trannies
They are literally what a tranny is.
>>
>>7808294
femboys are men. all men wish they were women. ergo, all femboys wish they were women.
>>
>>7808372
>>7808311
>>7808297
You guys are overcomplicating things. Who cares about gender, I just like being cute.
>>
>>7808384
>Who cares about gender,
People who get triggered when someone accidentally uses the "wrong" pronoun.
>>
>>7808412
I correct people when they use the wrong one and debate them when they assert that I'm female but I don't get triggered. As a femboy I expect always getting misgendered on legbutt. When I'm bored at work I'll reply to just about any bait to make the time fly faster.
>>
Also, still looking for more suggestions in regards to tit concealment. I've had barely any real suggestions ITT
>>
>>7808651
Spanx top.
>>
>>7808699
Like men's or women's? Which will hide tits better?
>>
>>7808739
I use women's. I would assume the male one would flatten your boobs and make them saggy. The women's ones just sort of smooth them out a bit.
>>
>>7806475
what about ralox?
>>
>>7807480
>>7808651
desu the best solution is probably self-acceptance
or ralox like femgen use
>>
>>7806419
Bras aren't just for women, they are for anyone trying to keep their breasts secure and healthy. The fact that you don't want to, is just your pride getting in the way, so it is up to you whether you want to help yourself or not.
>>
>>7808836
When did I say I was unwilling to wear a bra? Nowhere in this thread.

I'm unwilling to wear one that makes them more visible than not wearing one in public though.
>>
>>7808788
Alright I shall look into it, thanks.
>>7808791
>>7808802

I'd rather just stick to the estrogen to be honest.
My bf also likes my boobs and wouldn't want them gone.

I'm fine with having them but I want to hide them in public without having to resort to wearing hoodies and jackets and baggy shit.
>>
>>7807197
Kys
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 650x742px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 650x742px
>>7806419
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/6165601/

Found it, they probably have a good sugestion on what to buy, friend.
>>
>>7809723
Nice, thank you very much.
>>
>>7809126
I saw the below post, and it looked like your writing style, where it said that they were completely unwilling to wear a bra. Hence my response.

>>7806532
>>
>>7813464
Yeah I figured you confused him for me. I did respond to his post a little further down after I had gotten to work.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.