[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cute, passing, feminine, not insane, not autistic transbians--what's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: tmp_5857-t3_5j3au8-254603205.jpg (404KB, 3200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5857-t3_5j3au8-254603205.jpg
404KB, 3200x1920px
Cute, passing, feminine, not insane, not autistic transbians--what's life like for you?
Regards, 40A honlord who wants to live vicariously through you
>>
File: 1477046842361.png (542KB, 580x745px) Image search: [Google]
1477046842361.png
542KB, 580x745px
>>7806327
>Cute, passing, feminine, not insane, not autistic transbians
>>
>>7806327
I'm insane, but everything else pretty much fits, kinda. Except I guess I'm not exclusively gynephilic.

Anyway, it kinda sucks, haven't had a girlfriend in almost two months now.
>>
>2 people in the entire world who are statistically unlikely to be browsing this board, what is life like for you?
>>
>>7806366
I'm a passing pretty non autistic fully transitioned mtf, who's a tad also insane, wanna be my gf?
>>
>>7806431
I guess, if you give contact info we could exchange pics to verify. When did you transition, what surgeries have you gotten, and how is your voice?
>>
>>7806442
Transitioned at 18, 22 now.

Post op VFS and FFS, SRS in the near future but not worried about it for now.

W-what about u
>>
>>7806327
>tfw transbian
>tfw cute
>tfw passing
>tfw feminine

>tfw insane
>tfw autistic
I think it's not easy to find someone who meets all the criteria.
>>
>>7806476
I'm bi and all of those things without autism, feels good
>>
>>7806459
15, 22 now. No surgeries yet cause I'm poor, but my voice is good. It's cool you've had VFS, usually trans women's voices turn me off.
>>
>>7806364
^This
>>
>>7806488
I'm still recovering from it but ya.

We're u from anon
>>
>>7806500
California, but honestly I don't like talking about myself on here, do you not have anywhere else we could talk?
>>
>>7806366
How cute was your ex?
>>7806476
Im up for hearing about your life too i guess

Mostly im looking for someone who is socially successful on top of passing and being qt/smol to maximize the vicarity
>>
>>7806521
Give me ur discord
>>
>>7806537
I changed it to California#4174
>>
>>7806576
O god we have a mutual sever, abort, abort
>>
Things are fine for me. Nobody gives me shit, my gf likes me a lot.

Lifes pretty normal.
>>
>>7806627
What kinda fashion are you into? What kinda friends do you have? School/job and what for? How qt and smart is your gf?
>>
>>7806327
It's really nice desu. Passing is routine and I get to wear lots of cute stuff without looking like a hon. Occasionally get compliments from cis women or get hit on by cis guys. I get a lot of compliments and envious looks from other trans women. One of my friends is less fortunate and she's always gazing at me and talking about how I somehow naturally pull off feminine mannerisms or pass effortlessly without makeup.

When it comes to dating, I can hook up with other transbians pretty easily tho that isn't really saying much. I've dated lots of lonely transbian programmers or scientists who make way more than I can ever hope to. Those types usually try to be really nice and affectionate, despite their autism. They'll pay for dinner, buy me gifts, top in bed, etc. They sometimes have really weird mental quirks or sexual hangups that make it hard to keep a ltr going tho.

Tbh it's kinda lonely. Cis girls usually aren't interested in you or are just too basic and boring to care about, while the overwhelming majority of transbians are non passing and/or autistic as fuck. I've met so many that don't even try to pass and just come off as nerdy autistic boys. Also, transitioning and stuff is sometimes just another pissing contest for them. Like, I've met a bunch from here that are way too fixated over who's the truest tranny or who passes the best. It's really fucking toxic and a huge red flag.
>>
>>7806670
>dating trans women when you pass

Literally why
>>
>>7806670
What would you say is 'trying to pass' since apparently you dont wear makeup sometimes?
What if I want to figure out how to not come off as a nerdy autistic boy?
>>
>>7806687
Like I said, cis girls are either uninterested or not my type. Plus trans girls can be really cute when they're not hons. I guess I'm attracted to androgyny desu.
>>
>>7806721
Things like putting work and effort into your voice or learning basic female fashion and makeup. (Pro-tip: Don't dress like a 12 year old girl or some repressed agp tranny posting in a trap thread.) Like even if they don't pass you can still tell when someone's trying. There's one girl I know who's been on hrt for years, has her documents changed and still puts literally no effort into her voice or presentation, she's also autistic as fuck and constantly spouts /pol/ bullshit. She basically comes off as an autistic /pol/tard boy. There's also things like mannerisms. Another one of my other friends burps loudly at the table when we're eating out, doesn't tuck properly, wears really slutty shit that's poorly fitting and unflattering, all while talking loudly with her booming man voice. I can't really fault her tho. She tries but she's just so clueless.

Like, you don't have to wear a pound of makeup, put on a minnie mouse voice and know everything about fashion, you just need to know enough to blend in and pass as a normal woman.
>>
Can a 6'0 tall tranny ever be cute or do I have to settle for "elegant"
>>
>>7806865
>/pol/ meme spouting
>dressing skimpy
>not tucking, not trying with voice
Wew lass. if this is my competition i must be a top shelf transbia
I still think i put off an 'awkward' aura sometimes though. I havent really found comfort in myself yet ;-;
>>
>>7806927
Yeah, I know what you're talking about. It just takes time, effort and exposure. The more you do something, the better you'll get at it.
>>
File: fhsdlkjfdlkj.jpg (2MB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
fhsdlkjfdlkj.jpg
2MB, 1067x1600px
>>7806908
Why not both?
>>
>>7807249
Godddd i want that dress
>>7807179
Sure. Thanks for posting you seem like a really nice person (maybe i coulda been nice if i didnt have such a barrel chest). Im sure youll find a good girl
>>
bamp
>>
Passing transbain here. I date a cis bi woman I met pretrans and things are breddy gud. We both have lives and go out for sushi and snuggle a lot. We don't really go drinking at bars (mostly because she doesn't like crowds) so we tend to just get a bottle of wine stay in and work on art together.

She has horrible taste in TV and little attention span for movies etc, so I am surprised how much snuggling we do on the couch. She will watch most of the decent things I pick out though.

She is into burlesque so I get to see a lot of her shows and have made a lot of her friends my friends. I moved recently and basically decided to say fuck it and went quasi stealth. (I left my old boy pictures up on facebook but surprisingly no one seems to dig that far, I am honest about it when it does come up though.)

We like outdoorsy things and things are warming up so there will be more hikes and day trips coming up soon and I am pumped for that. We hiked up a baby mountain last week so that was fun.

Honestly, if you think about your cis life pre transition. When you are passing/mostly passing it is basically just a reset to ground zero with a twist.

I still don't think I pass PERFECTLY I still get the odd person stareing at me in grocery stores etc, but that could be because I am cute, or because they are freaked out by lesbians. (I have had more than one old woman say things like "Shame on you" or just scoff at us in public but we usually just laugh about it. )

I'm in line for SRS and looking forward to that. Also trying to improve my art and then once I get a bit better start a YouTube channel for the two of us and maybe sell some artwork.

We really need a bigger apartment because she is always doing projects and stuff and cutting wood/soldering in the living room . . . (and not cleaning it up after....) So getting her/me a workshop is a top priority.

I donno what else to say so
>AMA?
>>
File: 34534635464.png (2MB, 1214x1504px) Image search: [Google]
34534635464.png
2MB, 1214x1504px
>>7806327
Heterosexuality is a critical component of passing.
>>
>>7814677
It's a bit like you don't actually pass, like you're Theryn Mayer level of "passing".
>>
>>7814706
I had to google her. I suppose that is fair, I am at least her level if not a bit higher but yeah.

Again passing isn't really a race. I should also add that passing on 4 chan where everyone digs out protractors and perspective guides to try suss out who is the truest trans (basically just doing Phrenology....)

Runs parallel to actually passing in real life. Most people are not as autistic as the folks here on 4chan and obsess about your pelvic tilt (or in our case lack there of)
>>
>>7814677
Do ur boobs look nice?
Im OP and actually have a swell gf im just hyper jelly of non autistic girls with nice bodies
>>
>>7806327
Bi transgirl here, only dated guys until I met my girlfriend last year.

I guess the biggest difference is the weird attention from guys when I'm with her, if I show any affection to her in public we're gonna get grins from guys, infact the first time I hugged and kissed her in public an old dude yelled out "get in there girls!!".

She did warn me about that happening since shes been a lesbian most of her life but I didn't quite believe it was that bad.

I guess that was the biggest thing I noticed and had to tone down, we only really hold hands in public now,other than that life is pretty normal.
>>
>>7819509
I think they are pretty decent. I am some where between a 32A/B probably Tanner stage III or IV and still have time for them to grow. Once I get SRS I am hoping for one final spurt of growth to get me up to a full B or (ideally) C cup.

My girlfriend has DD so it does make me feel a little jelly sometimes... But I get to play with hers so all is well in the world! :D

>>7819541
You two sound super cute btw! You should post a picture of you two!

The pic I included is of my gf giving me a smooch!
>>
>>7819835
at what age did you start your hormones?
>>
>>7819850
>>
File: 1486698515296.jpg (27KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
1486698515296.jpg
27KB, 500x403px
>>7814677
>We both have lives and go out for sushi and snuggle a lot. We don't really go drinking at bars (mostly because she doesn't like crowds) so we tend to just get a bottle of wine stay in and work on art together.
That sounds so wonderful. That's my ideal relationship right there.
>>
>>7819835
>32 band
>tanner 4
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;_; im happy for u goodluk
>>
>>7806327
what about neverpassing tismlords that have been called insane before, but started underage?
if so life sux drop out.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.