[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly, how many if you had sex or were at least molested when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: CRRxEB3VAAEgc4f1.0.0.jpg (40KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
CRRxEB3VAAEgc4f1.0.0.jpg
40KB, 1024x683px
Honestly, how many if you had sex or were at least molested when you were underage?
>>
>>7805799
I was molested but I don't think the age of consent should be younger than 16 because I'm not a disgusting monster
>>
>>7805799
Not me. I'm full on homo but was never molested. Pretty dumb meme desu, it's just people trying to contextualize their experiences and applying loose causation to everything. Same sort of retarded logic that makes people believe vaccines cause autism.
>>
>>7805799
Yup, got bad touched. 4th-8th grade. Bi.
>>
File: 1484998764182.jpg (479KB, 1250x1126px) Image search: [Google]
1484998764182.jpg
479KB, 1250x1126px
>>7805799
Bisexual guy here. I was never molested. I did start fooling around with another boy my age (consensually) pretty young though, when I was 10 or 11 iirc. And later I actually started molesting people, groping girls on the school bus or boys who were sleeping near me. If it counts as molestation when you're both kids...
>>
Nope, never. First sexual contact wasn't until I was 17 and in a relationship.

t. ftm
>>
>>7805799
Explain this new milo nonce thing
>>
>>7805799
Nope, virgin here.
I'm still pure.
>>
File: IMG_2897.jpg (15KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2897.jpg
15KB, 259x194px
The closest I ever got to that was sexting with an 19-year-old guy when I was 17. I'm still technically a virgin since that doesn't really count.
>>
>>7806192
He did an interview where he talked about having sexual relations with a Priest when he was 13 years old, then went on to say he'd encourage more sexual relationships between underage boys and older men because it helps them and he talked about how age-of-consent laws are messy and don't work for everyone.

It's kinda hard to tell how much of it is him constructing a character and how much of it is genuine, but even when playing a character it's definitely dark territory to encourage older men to fuck underage boys.

Honestly it seems less like he's a pedophile and more like he validated their views.
>>
>>7805879
it counts as molestation but you're not a pedo
>>
I'm a cis gay male and I was never molested, one time the arts teacher (who was gay) started caressing my ear when we were alone in the classroom, though, I was 14.
>>
>>7805799
Yes, but I was already an FtM (pretty vocal about it from a super young age) and already knew I liked both sexes.

So if the implication there is that molestation caused my queerness: NAH.

(Could be the other way around. I was a really ostracized kid for being a weirdo little tomboy, so I was easy pickings if you ask me.)

>>7805879
YES, it's fucking molestation. My first abuser was an older kid, and it wasn't less traumatizing than the adults.

Jesus christ, your parents didn't raise you right. I hope you're at least sorry you did it, and that you matured into a better person.
>>
Straight white male here: never molested, started having sex when I was 15
>>
>>7807616
Why you on here man
>inb4 "b-but liking traps isn't gay!"
>>
>>7807638
I thought I was gay. I'm not.
>>
Molested and straight.

I come here for the shitposting before you ask, transbians are nature's clowns.
>>
>>7807691
>straight losers are behind all the transbian hate

surprising
>>
I dated an "18 year old" online when I was 13. He looked 40 but he said he had a medical condition which made him look old. I realize now that he was a bullshitting pedophile and I'm disgusted with myself.
>>
File: really makes you think.gif (199KB, 420x725px) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think.gif
199KB, 420x725px
>>7805799
>molested by teacher when I was in 3rd grade. told me if I told anyone my parents would go to prison for life. So I let him do things to me to protect my parents.
>molested by scout leader from 4th grade to 8th grade. Teacher who originally molested me "passed" me on to this guy. By this time I knew it was wrong but the guilt of my parents ever finding out was what kept me from doing anything about it. I hated myself and wanted to die.
>molested by soccer coach and quite a few others. It messed me up. I never had a girlfriend even though I found them attractive. I keep finding myself with older men and would relive those events over and over again.
>All through high school I was in the closet but continued to do things with older men. It is a self hatred and I always hated myself afterwards but I kept doing the same thing.
>Never told my parents and I never will. They just think I am asexual or "haven't found the right girl yet".
>I am incapable of having a normal relationship with anyone. So I just have anonymous sex and feel shitty about myself afterward and drive off anyone who looks like they could love me because I hate myself and can't understand anyone who would want me.

>>7805836
Depends on where you live. Here in California almost everyone I know that is gay was molested as a child. So perhaps it is a "meme" where you are but not around here.

On a side note I think age of consent should be 18.
>>
>>7807547
^This
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.