[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kek I can't wait for you conservative gays to be the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 12

File: 63456.png (100KB, 1195x295px) Image search: [Google]
63456.png
100KB, 1195x295px
kek

I can't wait for you conservative gays to be the first to go.
>>
File: IMG_0121.jpg (230KB, 1500x1739px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0121.jpg
230KB, 1500x1739px
>>7805217
Who specifically?
>>
>>7805217
>but muh muslims! derp-de-derp.

Well, color me surprised, but the hons on this board are so starved for attention and love, they'll attach themselves to anything, regardless of rational self-interest.
>>
File: lol.gif (568KB, 200x136px) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
568KB, 200x136px
>>7805217
Me too.
>>
>>7805217
It's weird to see how he's actually just wildly reversing or changing stuff like this.
I live in Canada and everything goes a lot slower and nobody really ever reverses already established laws, it's always just minor adjustments.
>>
never felt so good to be a permarepressor
>>
>>7805217
You do realize it wasn't a legally binding law to begin with right? It was the equivalent of Obama saying "do this, or else I pull your funding."

Anyone who thought trans rights would become law overnight without being voted on through a bill or by being passed by the states is a fucking idiot.
>>
>>7805234
It's not a law though, it never was. See >>7805248
>>
>>7805217
People try really hard to paint trump as the devil.
>>
>>7805256
>Guy who talks like a dipshit autocrat is being called a dipshit autocrat

Wow so unfair!
>>
>>7805260
He simply does what he was elected for.
I don't see how this is bad, sucks if you were in the other camp but that's life.
>>
>>7805256
Wow, what a surprise, agp supreme comes to defend Trump. Literaly, WHAT is your problem?
>>
B-but he held a pride flag once and said jenner could use any bathroom.
>>
>>7805217

>a man isn't allowed to use the ladies room

And this affects gays, conservative or not, how exactly?
>>
>>7805273
WHAT is your problem that you have to create bitch threads all the time Lmao
>>
>>7805279
Because it means trannies, even self-hating crazy ones like >>7805265 have to use the men's bathroom.
>>
>>7805288

So? What's the big deal about that? It sounds a lot better than the alternative to me.
>>
>>7805288
That's simply not true.
>>
>>7805279
>>7805288

If you're passable then nobody is going to question it.

This is a good thing. It will weed out the ones who don't pass. I should start a business selling rope.
>>
File: Aydian-Dowling.jpg (75KB, 615x824px) Image search: [Google]
Aydian-Dowling.jpg
75KB, 615x824px
>>7805295
So you're not okay with half-passing trannies like Franzi using the women's bathroom but you're okay with this ""woman"" using it?
>>7805305
What? You don't use public bathrooms?
>>
He leaves it up to the states. Good decision president Trump!
>>
>>7805295
The whole idea is that people will pretend to be trans in order to be perverts in the women's bathroom (or that trans people themselves are the perverts for the ignorant), but it's flawed in that:
1. it doesn't happen, literally try looking up all these horrible things that happened to people in restrooms because someone pretended to be trans to get access. you might find an isolated incident I'm not aware of, but it's not happening nerly enough enough to be worth fucking over all trans people for.
2. even if someone is allowed in a bathroom, they are still not allowed to do illegal things. if a man molests a boy in the men's bathroom, he can't use "but I was allowed in that bathroom!" as a defense. no law is going to stop people from breaking it, perverts will go in if they want as is, and women are not any safer in the bathroom with trans bathroom laws in place. literally all it does is fuck with trans people.
>>
>>7805256
>People try really hard to paint trump as the devil.
He does a pretty good job of that himself
>>
>>7805323
That because of trump now trans women have to use the male bathroom.
Do you only read the headlines or the full article?
And why are you so angry at me? Are you butthurt because I don't buy all the bs that is spread like you?
>>
File: okada alert.png (661KB, 960x930px) Image search: [Google]
okada alert.png
661KB, 960x930px
>>7805256
If he is, he's lord of the flies.
>>
>>7805323

If you pass for whatever you want other people to believe you are this is a non-issue anyway. The woman you posted can easily use the mens room without making anybody suspicious so if she wants to use the mens room she can get away with it.

Would I be ok with that woman using the women's bathroom? Of course, the division in bathrooms isn't designed to seperate people who look male and those who look female, but those who are male and female.
>>
>>7805337
My point was more about actual laws obligating trannies to use the bathroom of their birth gender like Texas' but I guess that just flew by your gifted mind. Also, it's thanks to Trump that schools can now enforce rules like this with impunity but I guess you didn't read the article. Do yourself a favor and stop getting your news from RT.
>>
>>7805350
“Rescinding the guidance does not change the rights of students under Title IX [the federal law prohibiting sex discrimination in education and activities],” Chase Strangio, a staff attorney for the American Civil Liberties Union, wrote on Tuesday. “Trans students are protected from discrimination by federal law and the administration can’t change that.”

Stop the hysteria.
>>
>>7805357
>Republican president discriminates against a minority
>Democratic organization says the president can't do that
>Republican trolls tells what he thinks is a Democrat that that proves they're just paranoid

What? How is it you think you have a point?

If you'd been alive when Abraham Lincoln was president, and he said he wanted to free the slaves, would you use that to argue that people who claimed that black people lived in chains in the south were just paranoid, and that there were in fact no slaves? Because that's similar to what you're arguing now.

What Chase Strangio is claiming there is that Trump is trying to break a law. Which is both true, and nothing new, and in no what proves that anybody "u so hysteria le meme."
>>
>>7805366
Where is he discriminating trans people?
Where is he breaking a law?
What are you talking about?
>>
>>7805372
>"I'll just try and convince him to not observe reality, that'll work on a real human being obviously, since it works on worthless living trash like me!"
>>
>>7805357
This does not mean that trannies aren't going to discriminated, Franzi, you doofus. This is basically leftists posturing and saying that if it does happen they'll go after it because they have the ""full"" backing of the law.

>Stop the hysteria
Franzi, I bet you're the kind of tranny that would be okay with trannies being marked so cishets wouldn't confuse you with cis girls so that way there wouldn't be as much violence against you.
>>
>>7805366
>Republican president discriminates against a minority

By doing what exacly? Leaving the issue for the individual states to decide?
>>
>>7805387
>"It may not be ok if billions of straight people are evil towards LGBT, but it's perfectly ok if only a million straight people do it!"
>>
>>7805376
> literally asks someone to explain their arguments
> only get stupid responses
You convinced me!

>>7805382
Lmao, discrimination isn't enforced by trump. It's the people who discriminate trans people or maybe the individual schools or states.
You are all so deep into your victim role it's absurd. I'm sure you are happy to have trump as a straw man for everything.
>>
>>7805401

I'm afraid I don't understand what you're trying to tell me here.
>>
>>7805402
Trump is facilitating discrimination, are you really so agp that you can't see that? Why are you SO intent on defending him?
>>
File: trump emoji.jpg (214KB, 658x595px) Image search: [Google]
trump emoji.jpg
214KB, 658x595px
Deal with it, trannies.
>>
>>7805412

Not them, and I have no particular favor toward Trump or in defending anything he does.

I will say this, though: I am not against discrimination by any means. It is someones right as a free-thinking individual to discriminate against you. I don't think someone should have to hire you because you're black, someone shouldn't have to accept you or your life choices if they don't agree with them. They shouldn't have quotas based on race, gender, or sexual orientation; and people should be allowed to segregate among themselves if they feel the need to. The Government has NO business whatsoever in telling the any of us how to run our lives.

The barrier you are looking to overcome is a cultural one, which can be facilitated by government, but only if you're a fascist.
>>
>>7805426
>I don't know how Jim Crow laws worked.

Please stop posting. You're making us all dumber just reading your shit.
>>
>>7805542

Did you have an actual counterargument other than an example of what I'm saying that clearly forcing blacks and whites to live together in fact made both parties unhappy?

I mean I know you're a mentally twisted fucking degenerate but you don't have to be retarded, too.
>>
>>7805217
It's funny because it was conservatives who started this whole fucking debacle by introducing those retarded "bathroom bills". The system worked just fine before. It was REPUBLICANS who wanted government overreach. The executive order was crafted in reaction to those bills.

All of this is just blatant pandering to the insane "religious right", it is not useful policy, if anything it's extremely detrimental because it pisses off a lot of big businesses for no good reason.
>>
Franzi shut the fuck up. He's clearly the worst of the 45, and you're being willfully wrong to argue otherwise.
>>
>>7805265
as a europotato i dont really have a horse in this race, but the way he talks to press representatives just strikes me as bizarrely inappropriate, fake news or not.

i'm having some trouble deciding if it's an adequate response or uncalled for. it seems unfitting of the office, at the same time a lot of the MSM are cancerously left-biased, and i'm saying that as a liberal

idk
>>
>>7805401
>It may not be ok if billions of straight people are evil towards LGBT
>implying they're not
>implying they'd care
You don't know much straight people do you?
>>
>>7805339
>Of course, the division in bathrooms isn't designed to seperate people who look male and those who look female, but those who are male and female.

No, lol. It really isn't. It really really isn't. Nice asspull to support your retarded argument though.
>>
>>7805256
Aren't you the hon who still fails passing, even after ffs and claims that even though he is and was a very masculine man, "feeling" and "acting naturally" like a woman means he can harass women and go in their spaces?

What a hypocrite, you should stop frightening people if you really belive so
>>
>>7805280
Probably because people are sick of a creepy hon trip like you making people uncomfortable
>>7805288
You need to look at his old threads, he admits he doesn't pass even with surgery and boasts about using girl restrooms because he's so pink and girly with his huge manly body
>>
>>7805217
Oh no the trannys :((((((
>>
All those conservative trannies?
>>
I'm not a tranny, so I don't really care.
Not my fault you guys are extra crazy.
>>
>>7805265
Well obviously if people didn't vote for him and disagree with his platform, they're not going to have a positive view of him.

>>7805295
Requiring trannies to use the bathroom of their birth sex sounds "better" than them having an option to you? Just how cucked are you?

>>7805326
>t. Auntie Milo

>>7805357
Yep, and they'll find a way to weasel out of it, saying that forcing trannies to use the bathroom of their birth sex isn't "discriminatory".

>>7805376
Welcome back!

>>7805924
What are you even talking about? It's not about ``forcing" anyone to live together, it's that it's stupid to be all YAY STATES RIGHTS AWESOME like no harm can come of it, when we know from history that that is nothing but a lie.
>>
File: fags.jpg (117KB, 584x370px) Image search: [Google]
fags.jpg
117KB, 584x370px
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>7810150
Just nitpicking and being a bitch so that nobody takes us seriously, not even nice guy Chris Evans.
>>
>>7810150
Faggots usually throw trannies under the bus if questioned by straights.
>>
File: M4azBZX.png (248KB, 832x776px) Image search: [Google]
M4azBZX.png
248KB, 832x776px
>>7810171
But Brianna Wu is a tranny throwing fags under the bus. Is she being ironic?
>>
File: 1466689558169.jpg (44KB, 528x544px) Image search: [Google]
1466689558169.jpg
44KB, 528x544px
I am tired of lies.
I am female. I was born that way.
I have had those feelings...
those longings... all my life.
It is not unnatural. I am not
sick because I feel this way.
I do not need to be helped, and
I do not need to be cured. What
I do need -- what all of those
like me need -- is your
understanding and your compassion.
We do not injure you in any way.
And yet we are scorned, and
attacked. And all because we are
different.
What we do is no different from
what you do. We talk and laugh...
we complain about work and we
wonder about growing old... we
talk about our families, and we
worry about the future...
We cry with each other when things
seem hopeless.
All the loving things that you
do with each other... that's what
we do. And for that, we are
called misfits, and deviants...
and criminals.
What right do you have to punish
us? What right do you have to
change us? What makes you think
you can dictate how people love
each other?
>>
File: njgnm8qxbQ1qbj5a2.jpg (55KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
njgnm8qxbQ1qbj5a2.jpg
55KB, 500x376px
>>7810210
I congratulate you, Soren. Your
decision to admit your perversion
makes it much more likely that
we can help you.
>>
File: 1424581194834s.jpg (4KB, 125x96px) Image search: [Google]
1424581194834s.jpg
4KB, 125x96px
>>7805217

Oh wow...you sure have me convinced OP.

Nice argument! Very convincing!
>>
>>7805991
I live in Europe too but I have family in the US and hold the burger citizenship.
The way trump is, is what a lot of Americans want because they are sick of 08/15 politics and the suggestive media.

Not everyone has to like it but going full retard like >>7805988 >>7806393 or >>7806403 who resort to personal attacks surely isn't a solution either.

I'm ok with justified criticism like when even green card people were stopped from entering the country but he gets always attacked with everything, even if it's made up or really not important.

These are feel good news for trump enemies because "muh I knew it, trump es evil" but at the same time the supporters think "muh I knew it, the media is biased".
It's pretty childish and leads nowhere. All it does is dividing people because a proper neutral discourse isn't possible.
>>
>>7810150
Second post looks like she's saying we shouldn't consider cis LGB people victims of the rollback, since it only directly affects trans people. It is kind of oddly phrased, so at first it sounds like she might be saying LGB people aren't at fault for it, when really it seems she's saying that this is something that affects trans people specifically, not LGB.

>>7810275
It wasn't an ``argument" in the first place. Go back to your subreddit.
>>
File: 1364338030936.jpg (14KB, 252x241px) Image search: [Google]
1364338030936.jpg
14KB, 252x241px
>>7810210
>>
>>7805217
Go where, idiot? We're not the ones who will, say, try to march across a Muslim country to prove it's "safe."

Libs are cannon fodder.

>>7805414
You're a fucking retard if you don't realize that many of us either support Trump in this or don't care that much.

Obama's bullshit only hurt us, and probably the only way forward is to start by rolling it back. Otherwise, we'll continue to struggle with nothing but pushback from cis people.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.