[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, I'm confused and scared. I am 24 years old, and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: fit1.jpg (79KB, 500x564px) Image search: [Google]
fit1.jpg
79KB, 500x564px
Well, I'm confused and scared.

I am 24 years old, and I am straight. I can count the number of gay fantasies/thoughts I've ever had on one hand.

Tonight, though, I was watching a play in a small venue (three rows of seats, set was less than 10 feet from me), and one of the characters spent a majority of his stage time shirtless, sweaty, and in boxer briefs. He was super attractive too - like a super model. I was, like, weirdly and extremely attracted to him. So much so that when I got home, I masturbated to the thought of him and now I'm just fucking weird.

I thought shit like this happened in high school, not grad school. I thought people questioned their sexuality after years of conflicting thoughts, not one night of looking at an abnormally good-looking guy in a play.

I don't know. Do I ignore it? Do I embrace it? Do I download Grindr, hook up with some similar-looking stranger, and pretend like 2/22 never happened?

Pic related - the actor looked like this guy.
>>
>>7804980
Congratulations!
>>
>>7804980
>not grad school

Uh, totally grad school.
Enjoy, "finding yourself" and all that.
Stop worrying and love the bomb.
>>
>>7805006
Okay, well, what do I do?
>>
>>7804980
>thinking you slay supermodel ass

Kek, you better be a supermodel yourself too.
>>
>>7805029
whatever you want man. I'm not the person you replied to but i'm not gonna tell you what you should do, up to you
>>
>>7804980

Only one thing to do, track down that hottie and get yourself a piece of ass. Godspeed anon.
>>
>>7804980
i've had the same thing but with Milo Yiannopoulos

what do
>>
>>7804980
You're bi.

Are you attracted to every single woman on the planet? My guess is no, even if you're not picky, there are still some women out there who you will never find attractive. You have your own tastes. It's the same thing with men. You just didn't find a man that fit your tastes until now.
>>
File: Screen Shot 2017-02-23 at 14-44.png (156KB, 396x314px) Image search: [Google]
Screen Shot 2017-02-23 at 14-44.png
156KB, 396x314px
man is the most complex intelligent being we know of. our entire hustle is based on being able to examine, juxtapose, improve incrementally and introduce new paradigms.

you'd have to be pretty vapid to never have had even a moment where you, super-ego off-guard, looked at a movie or some artistic nudes or maybe a guy on the subway and thought to yourself "all i'm saying is this person has some very attractive features and a nicely toned biceps nohomo"

the line between that being just fine or punishable by death is drawn up by society; and wether that is relevant to you is for you to decide.

native peoples around the earth have always had plenty different forms of sexual expression, types of relationships etc. native americans have a "third gender" of sorts and iran of all places has the 2nd largest tranny population because while being gay is a nono there, being a tranny is a-ok. large and expanding civilisations naturally favour more rigid ideas of sexuality and relationships because that's more efficient if your goal is to have a controlled populace that pumps out little warriors by the dozen and it sorta keeps the peace internally when there's one man for any one woman

calm your tits and maybe read this to understand that a certain fluidity of sexual orientation is natural and has been around and permeated human culture since men walk the earth
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_homosexuality

t. cis hetero shitlord who has had homoerotic thoughts and is totally okay with that
>>
>>7805656
re-evaluate your life

milo is a total cunt
>>
>>7804980
Relax and take it as something natural, man. It's just sexual attraction. From what you say it sounds like it happened randomly and it won't mean anything. It's also normal to be curious about it, and to wonder and fantasize about how would it be to have sex with another guy. From now I'd suggest you to just keep masturbating to it. And if, as time passes by, you feel a stronger need for male contact, start exploring this slowly, and without making a big deal out of it.

Lots of straight guys would go gay for someone under certain circumstances, even if they didn't plan to. And it means nothing. Now, if you were developing feelings for a man, and not just sexual attraction, then that'd be a different thing.
>>
sometimes the brain socializes males with each other through sexual attraction. you may have thought 'hey thats a cool looking guy' or 'this is uncomfortable how can i feel more comfortable' in essence. the human brain is a stupid thing made for tribes, these things happen.
>>
>>7804980
> hook up with some similar-looking stranger
You know gay people can tell if you're ugly, right? 5s don't get with 10s just because they liked them.
>>
>>7805974
>developing feelings
explain this, i don't think i've ever had this happen to me
(not op btw)
>>
>another one bites the dust.
>>
>>7805931
doesnt change that he's sexy as fuck
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.