[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we stem the hatred and virulence toward HSTS transwomen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: 1487793772508.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487793772508.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
How do we stem the hatred and virulence toward HSTS transwomen by queer and lesbian transgirls? What exactly is the root cause?
>>
jealousy
>>
How do we solve Cara problem? Does she need her own creepy stalker?
>>
>>7804714
>How do we stem the hatred and virulence toward HSTS transwomen by queer and lesbian transgirls? What exactly is the root cause?

They dont dislike you because you're a 'HSTS," they dislike you because you're weird about it like this.

On the whole "two-type typology" thing, I will admit fetishization of feminization is moderately more common in lesbian transwomen because they are attracted to women and therefore more receptive to the things society says about sexualizing women, but that doesn't mean it's an entirely different beast or that it has an entirely different pathology, it's just down to differences in how the two groups present and cope with the same underlying condition. They learned to cope in different ways because they were receptive to different socialization because of their sexualities. Behavioral differences between sexualities don't automatically = separate causes. While I respect the research into demonstrating the behavioral differences, I don't think there's any basis for the claim that the groups are fundamentally different.
>>
File: 1471759662590.jpg (62KB, 546x800px) Image search: [Google]
1471759662590.jpg
62KB, 546x800px
We don't hate you because you are straight, we hate you because you act like being straight makes you better than everyone else. Using outdated pseudoscience to feel ever so slightly superior is beyond pathetic, and surprisingly, when you try to call people gross perverts for liking people of a certain gender, it tends to make them quite upset.

Androphilic trans women are just as likely to have fetishistic views toward femininity, just look at all the straight trans women who dream of being cute submissive waifus to big strong men. I wouldn't say that fetishism is a serious issue among young transitioners of any sexuality though. Most have low sex drives and are mostly looking for love and affection. We should just kill this dumb Blanchard meme and stop tranny infighting, we are too small a minority to divide ourselves even further.
>>
>>7804714
Trans hate them because they're early transers and many see them as failed homos. Cis see them just as gigantic faggots. Can you make some more interesting threads, Cara? These are stale.
>>
How about this:

You stop calling us fetishists and I'll stop calling you a failed gay man in turn.

But really this >>7805153

Why anyone in /lgbt/ circles cares about who someone else likes to fuck is beyond me.
>>
>>7805153
This.
>>
>>7804714
>How do we stem the hatred and virulence toward HSTS transwomen by queer and lesbian transgirls?

Where do you keep getting shit like this?
>>
>>7805360
We have seen many instances of agp's attacking trutrans angels. The prime examples being Cara attacking Nicole Maines anf trying to kill Eli Erlick and Blaire White trying to fuck over young transitioners.
>>
>>7804714
The root cause? Your insanity. You are all utter fucking nightmares.
>>
>>7805397
using the terms as objective descriptors, which they are, rather than value judgements, which is what /tttt/ wishes they were:
>cara is agp
>nikki is hsts
>eli is agp
>blaire is hsts
t. blanchardian anon
no comment on the rest of the thread
>>
File: 1487661172332.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1487661172332.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>7804714
The only way to do is to beat them into submission then rape their cute pussies and boipuccies with our AGP chaser rapey girlcock.
>>
>>7805820
damn she is cute, somebody add estrogen in her water before it's too late
>>
>>7804714
But I don't hate them! I like triggering them, that's all.
>>
I dont really hate them specifically, I hate any transgirl who has big boobs and small ribs. Actually I tend to hate cute twinky transbians more because they can get cuter girls than me and act girlier without being weird.
Nothing to do with anythung except sour grapes because my only decent results were a sort of androgynous face and a .77 waist hip ratio. I can barely even find any cute lingerie bras in my fucking she hulk size, its all t shirt bras.
>>
>>7805816
If Blaire and Nikki are HSTS, and Eli is AGP, then I don't want to be HSTS tbqh. Seems to correlate to low IQ, and in Blaire's case, being a massive faggot.
>>
>>7806113
>being a massive faggot
that's
that's literally the hsts mtf description, friend
anyway, it's not correlated to low iq but agp *transition* (as opposed to agp-at-all) is to high
>>
>>7806119
What happens to all the low IQ AGP non-transitioners?
>>
File: 1483746286852.jpg (40KB, 519x483px) Image search: [Google]
1483746286852.jpg
40KB, 519x483px
I think the correct question is how do we kill all trans people?
>>
>>7806154
Treat people entirely gender neutral and trans people will disappear.
>>
>>7806139
repression
specifically, less socially accomplished (which is correlated to iq) agps generally don't transition for the same reason unpassable hstses in very gay-friendly societies usually don't transition -- the motivations for their transition are swamped by the things that make it harder to pull off and easier to keep repressing
you need a lot of social acceptance to be a hon and you don't usually get that anywhere that isn't tech or the upper(middle)class
>>
>>7806177
No they won't, because of dysphoria. They just won't be as stigmatized, because nobody will care about the "legitimacy" of gender anymore.
>>
>>7806201
What does the repression of less socially accomplished AGPs and HSTSes from gay friendly societies lead to? Managing to live as males, eventual snapping and late transition, being social outcasts due to their dysphoria, outwardly coping and presenting as cis while hiding their secret dysphoria?
>>
>>7806231
generally it's the various variants of 'living as males' you listed there (with the occasional suicide)
snapping-and-late-transition *is* the archetypal agp life path, so if i say 'repression' there it means 'successful repression'
on the other hand, mtf hsts late transition is slightly more common than blanchard thinks but still incredibly rare and can generally be dismissed unless you have really, really good reason (as in 'she was a gay activist for twenty years') to think it's the situation going on
ftm hsts late transition is/was (ftm late transition itself is much less of a phenomenon now) more common, in that the lesbian community has more space for extreme masculinatey than the gay male community has for extreme effeminacy and so people who couldn't pull off repression were more likely to try
>>
>>7806275
What influences which of those variants is most likely for an individual? The snapping in particular?

AAP snapping and late transition will mirror AGP, except with early transition being much more common, right?
>>
>>7805115
>but that doesn't mean it's an entirely different beast or that it has an entirely different pathology,
Sure. They do though.
>>
>>7806302
>AAP snapping and late transition will mirror AGP
aaps do not transition late in the way agps do, which is why they kill the idea you can use 'late-onset' or 'late-transition' as a euphemism for a*p (though the people who do so tend to not believe in aap at all)
aaps are generally young (<30), very socially liberal, and discover their transsexualism through their interest in gay men rather than the more blatantly autoerotic presentations of agp. it is much harder for a woman to announce at forty that she must become a man for a man to announce at forty that he must become a woman, in that the former is less able to get out of the situation quickly if it gets fucked up, and especially was in the past back when women were more likely to be housewives and sole carers of their children. an aap who decides to repress through marriage and childbirth is most likely going to be a woman forever. there are a decent number of exceptions to the rule i can point to, but generally aap lives are not a perfect reflection of agp ones.
>What influences which of those variants is most likely for an individual? The snapping in particular?
essentially, we can look at the demographic profile (historically -- i should note, again, that all this stuff is 'how it used to be' and the current situation is a bit different and much more research is needed) of agp trans women. they're high-iq, high education, high psychological deviance and fragility (and all those are true for aap trans men). that implies being psychologically weirder is more likely to force one out of repression through stress, and being highly intelligent and educated (and likely in a well-paying job as a result) make you more likely to actually transition when 'your bell rings' instead of kill yourself.
>>
>>7806344
Why are AAPs less likely to discover A*P through the autoerotic part than AGPs?

What happens when an AAP who has repressed through the marriage and childbirth method has their "bell ring", if they stay a woman when an AGP in that situation would snap and transition of kill themselves?
>>
>>7806369
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
needs more studies
(as i mentioned i *have* met was-a-straight-married-mother-until-age-forty-or-fifty aaps, but a much smaller number than teenage-or-twentysomething-fujoshi aaps, so clearly there are a few who transition when the bell ringing thing happens and presumably from there a few who an hero)
>>
>>7806395
How do I make sure the bell never rings for me and I stay happy just crossdressing by myself forever?
>>
>>7806415
By "happy" I mean, able to cope without breaking down and giving up on live in one way or another.
>>
>>7806415
there is no answer to that question
statistically, given as there are more crossdressers than transsexual women, you are much more likely to never need to transition than you are to need to
however, being on /tttt/ already increases that risk percentage a whole lot
>>
>>7806429
There's got to be better and worse ways of handling it, not just talking about stats and demographics. I'm going to be as effeminate as I can socially get away with, no "manning up" route. That's surely going to make it less stressful, not having to pretend to be a regular guy? And I won't repress my meta-attraction and I'll date a guy while presenting male if I feel like it, so I shouldn't get an orientation type snap, right? That must be a factor for repressing androphilic/bi AGPs. And I'm posting here because I don't want to just deny my AGP, and that's a stereotypical late transition AGP thing, so really being on this board could be a sign of lower risk.
>>
>>7806481
>I'm going to be as effeminate as I can socially get away with, no "manning up" route. That's surely going to make it less stressful, not having to pretend to be a regular guy?
i no longer believe that the reason a*ps were generally gender-conforming pre-transition was intentional repression rather than how they naturally act, given as if it were intentional repression they would presumably be more successful behaviourally in their transitions than they usually are, and also that younger sjw-type a*ps tend to own the fact that they were much closer to their natal than transitioned sex role
as a result, being as effeminate as possible just sounds like a stylistic choice that may or may not have any real effect on future transition necessity
>And I won't repress my meta-attraction and I'll date a guy while presenting male if I feel like it, so I shouldn't get an orientation type snap, right?
meta-attraction by definition is 'i want to be with a man as a woman', so that doesn't sound like it would work either
in general, my intuition is that attempting to emulate an effeminate gay man is not going to stop someone who wants to be a woman from wanting that any more than emulating a masculine straight man will, and may well feel even more fake
that's not to say it isn't worth a try. many agps find happiness in having separate male and female personas, and combining those personas into one androgynous person can work too.
>>
>>7806529
I agree about A*Ps being generally gender-conforming within limits. I fit in better with guys than girls socially and I wasn't super girly as a child. But I'm not manly either and I think if I could act naturally without the stigma against males acting that way, I would sometimes have feminine enough mannerisms to come across as gay. So hot as much as an HSTS, but I think there's some of that kind of repression there. The full manning up is things like joining the army or being a trucker, which I'm sure you've seen lots of times in accounts of AGP MtFs. So I don't mean trying to be really effeminate, just not restraining myself to not seem gay and not forcing myself to be manly.

I think meta-attraction will be able to work by not splitting myself into male and female personas. So that I can sate it without needing to be transitioning. Why is your intuition that it wouldn't stop someone wanting to be a woman?

>many agps find happiness in having separate male and female personas, and combining those personas into one androgynous person can work too.
I think it was you who said in another thread that there way be a connection between the bell ringing and having created a female alter ego. If I did that, I can see how it would never be enough and I'd want to be the alter ego that way and end up needing to transition more. Combining myself and being androgynous means I can try to feel everything I want from being female without transition, minus being physically female. That seems to me like the best possible way of dealing with AGP without transition.
>>
>>7806619
>The full manning up is things like joining the army or being a trucker, which I'm sure you've seen lots of times in accounts of AGP MtFs
agreed, but as a note on the military thing i'm not convinced that's (always) masc repression. it seems more connected to the mtf programmer phenomenon, which in turn has more to do with the link between agp and autism than anything. i can see the appeal of the routine, structured, getting-to-play-with-machines society of the military to a young mildly autistic guy, agp or not.
>I think meta-attraction will be able to work by not splitting myself into male and female personas. So that I can sate it without needing to be transitioning. Why is your intuition that it wouldn't stop someone wanting to be a woman?
"this relationship with my boyfriend would be much more fulfilling if i were actually attracted to him in a way that i cannot be as a man"
>I think it was you who said in another thread that there way be a connection between the bell ringing and having created a female alter ego
wouldn't be me. i'm The Blanchardian Anon, but i only took up the bell-ringing meme just now because i couldn't think of a better term.
>>
>>7806649
I hadn't thought about the military thing like that. I do fit the programmer stereotype. But you see what I mean? I can let myself act like an MtF programmer, not masc repression but a kind of male, and able to be as feminine as an MtF programmer like that might be, without actually transitioning. That's got to be good for dealing with repression, right?

>"this relationship with my boyfriend would be much more fulfilling if i were actually attracted to him in a way that i cannot be as a man"
That's my secret plan! By letting myself be as feminine as I feel like and not repressing that, and combining them into one androgynous person like you said, I think I'll be able to get the proper fulfillment and attraction I could from being a woman without needing to transition. Do you think that would work for finding happiness?

>wouldn't be me. i'm The Blanchardian Anon,
I thought so but I thought the anon who said that about AGP feminine alter egos was you too. Either way it sounded like a sure way to worsen dysphoria and something to avoid.
>>
Blanchardian anon please explain me
22 MtF bi
Had transvestic fetishism in teen years, mostly centered around my ass. Was also bi pre transition but less into men.
On hrt for 2 years now
Still have mild agp episodes. But now i also have aap. Get off to the idea of being a fag boi and getting attention from gay men.
I rarely fantasize about topping but i enjoy actually doing it to men and women. I also act like both a woman and a man. Such as strong nurturing instincts, demure demeanor, bubbly, but also act dykey or can have that 'male' presence especially if im defending someone
Im really kinky and degenerate and into almost anything as a dom or sub or vanilla and i have trouble socializing properly (i dont think its autism as i sense nonverbal cues). I have add too
>>
File: IMG_1378.jpg (30KB, 372x372px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1378.jpg
30KB, 372x372px
>>7805867
>>
>>7805816
Eli is an early transitioner, how can an agp be an early transitioner?
>>
>>7805397
>angels
What.....?
>>
>>7806201
Can confirm, am a physically masc low income possibly low IQ repressing AGP. I smoke weed and it seems to help.
>>
>>7807538
Transgenderism is more acceptable now, so anyone can be an early transitioner.
>>
>>7806703
Femboy type MtFs seem susceptible to AAP.
>>
>>7804714
Boy:No
Girl: Do u even want to be with me forever?
Boy: No
Girl: Do u even like me?
Girl: Would u cry if i walked away?
She heard enough and was hurt... She walked away with tears in her eyes
The boy grabbed her arm
Boy: Your not pretty...your beautiful
Boy: I dont want to be with u forever...I need to be with u forever
Boy: I dont like u...I love u
Boy: I wouldn't cry if u walked away......I would die if u walked away.
Boy Whispers: Plz stay with me
Girl: I will...
*Tonight at midnight your true love will realize she/he loves u
*Something good will happen to u at 1-4pm
*Tomorrow it could be anywhere!!!
*Get ready for the shock of your life!
*If u dont post this to 5 other comments... You will have bad luck in relationships for the next 10 years
>>
>>7817151
>Boy: I dont want to be with u forever...I need to be with u forever
u need to be with me even tho u dont want to? fuck off!
>>
>>7804714
If you're visibly divergent from everyone else then you'll get bullied more, that's just how it works.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.