[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it feel like knowing you had a fifty fifty chance at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 12

File: 1487813640147.jpg (413KB, 1280x635px) Image search: [Google]
1487813640147.jpg
413KB, 1280x635px
What does it feel like knowing you had a fifty fifty chance at being a qt but were born male instead? I would be pretty sad if I were male desu, I don't know how you guys cope...
>>
>>7803879
>I would be pretty sad if I were male desu, I don't know how you guys cope...
yeah it's pretty tough...
>>
>>7803879
>That pic.
It has gone the full circle.

>Pic stolen from /lgbt/ to shitpost on /pol/
>Pic stolen from /pol/ to shitpost on ./r9k/
>Pic stolen from /r9k/ to shitpost on /lgbt/

We 9gag now
>>
>>7803879
I feel like this meme is true, I'm way more attractive as a girl than as a guy, although I never fully matured as a guy so who knows. But my uncle is fucking ugly, so I doubt it.
>>
>>7803892
Wait this is me. I only posted on the lgbt thread. Where else was this pic posted??
>>
>>7803901
/pol/ threads probably died already since that board is faster than /v/.

The /r9k/ thread is still up tho.
>>>/r9k/35060827

Also you would make a qt girl.
>>
>>7803892

The CIRRRRCLE OF LIFE IT'S THE WHEEL OF FORTUUUUUNE
>>
>>7803901
Don't listen to them.
You're cute as a boy too.
>>
>>7803915

I would literally walk outside, purchase a firearm, and blow my brains out in the parking lot RIGHT NOW if I could look that cute as a girl but was cursed to be male instead.
>>
File: 20170222_024837.jpg (327KB, 1280x631px) Image search: [Google]
20170222_024837.jpg
327KB, 1280x631px
>>7803921
It gets worse. Thank god i have no desire to actually be a girl and can probably achieve close to that level of cuteness with longer straight hair and some makeup.
>>
>>7803921
Would you really want to have a fucked up right eye and a patch of gray hair that shapes around patterns behind you on the side of your head?
>>
>>7803927

The weird thing is they don't look that different if you analyze the details that make them up, but just the fact that it's a girl makes her super-pretty and valuable as a human being while the guy just looks malnourished and kind of beta.
>>
>>7803931
Yeah, that's true. I'd take HRT in a heartbeat if I didn't live in the UK just because I would have more value in society
>>
>>7803937
>just because I would have more value in society
it's really saddening that people feel dysphoria because being male makes you less valued :(
>>
File: 1486589304832.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1486589304832.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>7803937
>anon thinks trannies have the same societal value as cis women
>>
>>7803941
Well I usually just feel invisible outside, but I don't like much attention anyway. It would be nice to feel more attractive though and actually have confidence
>>
>>7803947
we don't need the same value as cis women to be more valuable than men
>>
>>7803947

It's ok, you probably pass really well so no one can tell the difference
>>
>>7803879
Knowing that in a parellel universe I am a girl makes me wonder what it must of been like. I would of gotten to be a 90s girl too. Considering its a coin toss that I am a dude does make me less misogynistic. Why hate what I could of easily been born as?

>>7803931
At least as a guy I don't look so beta these days, even though I've acted like it when I was younger.
>>
>>7803952
I've thought about this before too.
Knowing that if I had been a girl, I could get a romantic partner easily.
Any guy I wanted, for a fling, or more, would probably say yes.
Instead, as a sort of beta looking faggot, I get none of that, and people are mean to me instead.

The positive spin (I.e. coping mechanism) is that you have to realize, that life on easy mode leads to a life of complacency.
Why do you think women almost never accomplish shit? It's because they have no incentives. They will always be handed the world on a silver platter. They don't understand adversity. (This is from a 1st world perspective, obviously shit muslim countries are different).
You were given the opportunity to try. To have a reason to try. To work hard to be a good person, someone who can actually make a difference.
Given, this is something that is an internal accomplishment, and as such, may be harder to see as fulfilling, but that struggle is too an accomplishment, and being good with yourself is so much more than being good with a shallow world.

You will always be a better person than any girl, because you have to be.

>inb4 lesbians swarm
>>
It's not a 50/50 chance, there's a higher chance of being born a male than female. http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/09/24/the-odds-that-you-will-give-birth-to-a-boy-or-girl-depend-on-where-in-the-world-you-live/
>>
>>7804005

Thanks for the autism, anon.
>>
>>7804007
It's good to know so you don't beat yourself up. It's not like you lost a coin flip, the odds were actually against you.
>>
>>7804021

But the point of this thread was literally to make you beat yourself up.
>>
>>7803998
>The positive spin (I.e. coping mechanism)
the fact that there needs to be a coping mechanism for being a guy tells a lot.

>You were given the opportunity to try.
so were women. they were just given the opportunity to live without trying too.

>You will always be a better person than any girl, because you have to be.
it's true and i would never give up who being male has made me. i never agree with the mtfs saying they should have been born of a girls.

but i'm made now. i'm a person who experienced being male growing up. i'd still be a better person than any girl even if i got to be a girl now.
>>
>>7804005
It's close to 50/50 still in the US, just a bit biased towards boys.
>>
>>7804021
You realize that the implications of that statistic is actually even more sad and fucked then losing a coin toss right?
That statistic exists because warring people's needed more males to battle, i.e. disposable assets. People who had slightly more males were more likely to win battles. It would be much more significant of a disparity if it weren't for the incredible necessity of females for reproduction.
Nature literally has dictated that males are disposable.
>>7804041
>so were women
In a way, they weren't. They have no incentive to. They're relying solely on personal drive, which is often a failing motivator. Like I said, it's why males accomplish more. It's not fair, but any actually intelligent person will see that males are intrinsically more deserving of respect because they have to live a life devoid of value. It's a way to separate the normies driven by instinct, and the people who have bothered to have a thought in their head that isn't bored into their brains from society.
>>
>>7803921
it's literally a filter intended to smooth out your skin and rough edges and add makeup, calm down. i'm sure you'd be just as ugly either way
>>
>>7804072
>In a way, they weren't. They have no incentive to.
they had the opportunity, regardless of incentive. if they failed to take it up, as they always do, that's their motivation at fault, not the world failing to give them the chance.

i know males deserve more respect and i've lived their life without the female devoidness. i don't need to keep being male to keep that.
>>
>>7803997
>Considering its a coin toss that I am a dude does make me less misogynistic. Why hate what I could of easily been born as?
dumb reason to not be misogynistic tbqh
>>
File: asdffads.png (54KB, 159x151px) Image search: [Google]
asdffads.png
54KB, 159x151px
>>7803997
>Considering its a coin toss that I am a dude does make me less misogynistic. Why hate what I could of easily been born as?
>literally just realizing now that no one can choose how they're born

what's next, are you going to come up with the groundbreaking theory that racism is actually bad?
>>
>>7804099
Well, if you experience dysphoria, I guess there's nothing to be done about that.
But if you're the person in the pic. I'll tell you now, that you're already good looking, and transitioning won't work as well as this app did. Not unless you get a lot of expensive surgeries.
>>
>>7804005
>tfw still ftm
>>
File: 1486758439454.jpg (425KB, 1957x885px) Image search: [Google]
1486758439454.jpg
425KB, 1957x885px
>>7803879
>implying boys dont make the best kind of children
>>
>>7804121

>won the genetic lottery by being born female
>throwing it away over a meme

anon-chan...
>>
>>7804151
>all tall
>all overtly masculine
>all large builds
>probably a faggot posting this
It's almost like most guys don't match all of these descriptions and are attracted to men. And those who are, are probably bottoms swimming of a sea of bottoms who want their big bodies on top of them. Just an even rarer type of hell.
>>
>>7804151
>>7804164
>tfw straight man(agp)
>have this sorta build but somewhat fatter
>>
File: 1324340801002.png (104KB, 461x523px) Image search: [Google]
1324340801002.png
104KB, 461x523px
>>
File: B-29_Enola_Gay_w_Crews.jpg (207KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
B-29_Enola_Gay_w_Crews.jpg
207KB, 1280x960px
boys make the best kind of children its no contest
>>
>>7803879
What is the app that does this?
>>
>>7804676

HRT
>>
>>7803879
You'll know what, I'll settle for not being autistic or otherwise really really fucked up because my mom had me at the age of 42.
>>
File: mei (2).png (589KB, 647x615px) Image search: [Google]
mei (2).png
589KB, 647x615px
thats the thing i was an early trans-er and no one but me and my family + a couple close close friends know about my peepee :)

so to everyone else, im just a regular qt ;)
>>
File: awakened_lunk.png (487KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
awakened_lunk.png
487KB, 512x512px
>>7804755
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7803879

but im cute now that i transitioned
as a male i looked like a midget loser
>>
>>7804021
The odds were for me and I still lost.
t. born feemail
>>
>>7804676
FaceApp

>>7804734
Ayy
>>
>>7804072
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsNjas1Ne2w

>bred for war
>was designed to fight
>no wars to die in
>forced to suffer in peacetime

Just end me

God my life would be so much easier if this was the 40s

Shipped off to d-day and dead within a month

God I wish that was my life

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TorturedMonster
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 1920x1080px
>>7803879
>>
>>7803879
Pretty bad, I thought about it a lot when I was little
>All the girls in my class are so lucky to get to be girls
>Wait... There was a 50/50 chance that I had been born a girl...
>Why me?
>>
>>7805466
So you transitioned because you felt inadequate as a man. Undermasculinzed guys are good candidates for transition. But it's sad that society made you feel so undervalued as a man that you'd rather be a tranny. Granted maybe you prefer an estrogenized mind and body anyways.

I think highly masculinized failed males are better off trying to improve themselves and undermasculinzed ones are better off transitioning, unless they really love T regardless.
>>
>>7803879
Its pretty awful desu. Consider yourself so fucking lucky.
>>
>>7803879
What does it feel like knowing you had a 99% chance at being cis, but became a tranny instead? That's the real joke here
>>
>>7803879
It hurts a lot. I regularly cry about that coin toss I lost because it pains me so much knowing there was nothing I could have done to prevent it. I wasn't brave enough to tell my parents how I felt at an early age so I'm screwed but still trying my best (and failing at it)
>>
>>7803879
Literally couldn't ever get over it in highschool. I was mostly friends with females because almost every male at my school was some sweaty loud annoying fuck that drove a lifted diesel truck.

I would always just ask what made me into such a disgusting being, especially since I had 3 sisters why I had to be the fucked up one.
>>
yeah being born a guy fucking sucks ass
>>
>>7808698
We must have gone to same school. I had mostly female friends, too. Saddest day of my life was when they all had a "girls night" and I didn't get invited.
>>
File: c21.jpg (30KB, 468x347px) Image search: [Google]
c21.jpg
30KB, 468x347px
>this thread
>people actually believe this

I shouldn't be surprised that MtF feel this way about girls but I'm gonna say it anyway, FtM feel the exact same way you guys do, wanting to be born male and all.
>>
>>7814311
>Saddest day of my life was when they all had a "girls night" and I didn't get invited.
That's nasty if you were their friend.
>>
File: bothered.gif (476KB, 188x174px) Image search: [Google]
bothered.gif
476KB, 188x174px
>>7804151
holy christ that pic

Goddamn it my boyfriend would look just like this if he'd lift. How do I manipulate/trick him into getting fit?
>>
>>7814480
The difference is mtfs aren't able to cope with the expectations of being male, ftms are better than the expectations of being female.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.