[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you really think a genetic, born female can be clocked as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: candice.jpg (53KB, 517x813px) Image search: [Google]
candice.jpg
53KB, 517x813px
To be honest with you, I don't buy that. I read and hear trans-women saying that even genetic females get clocked, but I think trans women say that to make themselves feel better. That being said, do you really believe that if a genetic female was walking with an obvious transsexual the genetic female would be doubted/clocked too? THanks
>>
there quite a few news stories out there on butch women being mistaken for trans in the women's bathroom and getting kicked out.
>>
File: 61b.jpg (13KB, 259x259px) Image search: [Google]
61b.jpg
13KB, 259x259px
>woman says "do you think that's a woman?"
>her friend says "of course she's a woman"
>they got about their business
>>
>>7803334
yes, I saw those stories, but I think they were fabricated for political propaganda
>>
>>7803274
sandra bullock
>>
>>7803274
>watching jeopardy with family today
>some really boyish girl on there
>"oh what a shame, there are no girls who made it this far"
>realize there was a girl after her female name and voice show up
>>
>>7803408
well, then why would you believe anything anyone on this board tells you? what's even the point of asking?
>>
File: mauresmo.jpg (123KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
mauresmo.jpg
123KB, 1280x640px
>>7803274
former tennis player mauresmo
>>
>>7803435
you are stupid. The stories of the bathroom are not believable. However, there might be other stories
>>
>>7803274
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pISx14v7F0o
>>
>>7803274
>do you really believe that if a genetic female was walking with an obvious transsexual the genetic female would be doubted/clocked too?
wait what? that's like the opposite situation that would make that woman look more feminine by comparison?
>>
>>7803456
why not?
>>
>>7803479
>you'll never have vr sex with sandra and have to pay fines for cursing during the orgasm
Just throw my salt shaker out.
>>
I'm a cis lesbian with PCOS that, among other things, causes me to have a much higher level of testosterone than is normal for a cis girl to have. This causes me to have a ton of very unwanted body/facial hair. I do what I can, but sometimes a little shows on my face by the end of the day. Because of this and me being pretty tomboy-ish, I've been mistaken as either MtF or cis male a few times.

Fuck you, cyst-riddled ovaries. Fuck you.
>>
>>7803274
In high school I was friends with a frumpy, chubby cis girl who would occasionally get mistaken for a dude before people heard her voice, so I can say from experience that its possible.
>>
>>7803274
This is bullshit. This is just a urban myth that trannies sell so that they can feel better about themselves. So, even the ugliest crossdresser thinks he can get away with anything because even real women get clocked as trannies
>>
>>7803456
someone hasn't spent enough time around sheltered soccer moms and religious freaks
>>
I dunno... There was this girl who lived on my floor during my first year of college... I thought she was trans the entire year... Even mentioned it to some other people on the floor who agreed with me...

Reasons i thought she was trans
>Alot of facial hair for a girl.. didn't shave it.. seemed consistent with someone who probs started hrt at 17
>Shorter legs then me but my height (5'8")
>Retarded sense of fashion... The I-can-finally-wear-girl-clothes kind.. or the little kid mommy-is-letting-me-dress-myself kind
>Horrible clown/prostitute makeup... Really thick and horribly put together.
>Deeper voice for a girl
>Strong facial features and wide ass jaw

It was really awkward when i found out she wasn't actually trans... Funny.. but awkward
>>
File: w4AXUz5.jpg (69KB, 306x669px) Image search: [Google]
w4AXUz5.jpg
69KB, 306x669px
>>7803274
How about Candice Armstrong?
>>
>>7803541
>she doesn't surround herself with SJW's and collect that sweet tranny privilege
>>
>>7803274
>I think trans women say that to make themselves feel better
Absolutely they do. It's like the passing as an ugly girl meme (which overlooks that the vast majority of girls are ugly in a distinct way from "looking like a man and/or a Mrs Potato Head assembled by a toddler", natch). They're entirely inventions by honkodonks in denial.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.