[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are there more of, MtFs with normal female height or shorter,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: 1487170119744.jpg (12KB, 201x211px) Image search: [Google]
1487170119744.jpg
12KB, 201x211px
What are there more of, MtFs with normal female height or shorter, or FtMs with normal male height or taller?
>>
>>7802910
I imagine it has to be around the same. Maybe more mtfs though if I had to pick one.
>>
more mtfs I would guess
female puberty starts a lot sooner, when estrogen is introduced the body stops growing taller so it's a lot more likely that ftms will be stuck at a shorter height.
of course u have to take into account a lot of true trans mtf and ftms will naturally be feminine/masculinized and have late puberties
>>
>>7802910
it's difficult to assess shit involving human height because everyone constantly lies about their height
average female is 5'4" and average male is 5'9" (in the anglosphere), so you can assume the expanded 'average' range is 5'1"-5'7" and 5'6"-6'0" respectively, but people consistently add 2-3 inches to their height (as a 5'5" trans guy, i'm taller than most women and the same height as some men, but those people will routinely claim heights above mine)
>>7804495
actually, the running theory for a while on why hsts women were shorter than cis men and agp women was that they hit male puberty *earlier*
>>
>>7804495
>of course u have to take into account a lot of true trans mtf and ftms will naturally be feminine/masculinized and have late puberties

This is complete bunk. How do you guys just make shit like this up?
>>
File: Keystone009.jpg (112KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
Keystone009.jpg
112KB, 640x960px
>>7804814
>actually, the running theory for a while on why hsts women were shorter than cis men and agp women was that they hit male puberty *earlier*
what do you think causes the exceptional cases?
>>
>>7804814
>actually, the running theory for a while on why hsts women were shorter than cis men and agp women was that they hit male puberty *earlier*
I never said that trans girls who had a delayed/nonexistant male puberty were shorter, they usually end up taller than average females because of the lack of either testosterone or estrogen. idk if earlier male puberty results in a shorter height tho.

>>7804819
it's actually true. ftms will end up taller and mtfs unmasculinized due to how they were affected in the womb
>>
>>7804835
It's true, is it? Can I get a source on this?
>>
>>7804841
it's basic true trans science, I don't need a source
if u know anything about this stuff, there are 2 types: true trans and AGP/AAP.
>>
>>7804846
So either:
1) You pulled it out of your ass.
or:
2) Someone else on this board pulled it out of their ass, you read it and accepted it as fact without even thinking about it, and you're just parroting it off here.

Gotcha.
>>
>>7804853
it's not "pulled out of my ass". it's just reality, as I've observed from my own experiences and studies done akin to blanchard.
>>
>>7804857
So, anecdotal evidence and non-existent studies?
>>
>>7804865
It's truth observable from the real lived experiences of all trans people.
True trans tend to experience gender dysphoria at a young age, were naturally feminized/masculinized according to their gender, transition young and pass seemlessly. While AAP/AGP transition as adults over a fetish, don't pass and have bodies and minds typical of their birth sex.

This truth is evident through your own AAP/AGP experience, and yes there are studies. Maybe you should learn how to use google? You're welcome.
>>
>>7804882
>and yes there are studies
Ooookay, why don't you post them?
>>
File: 1478494759293.jpg (50KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1478494759293.jpg
50KB, 657x527px
>>7804835
>tfw masculinized face/body hair/shoulders/digit ratio but still ended up a manlet with d cups
>>
>>7804889
It's all discredited pseudoscience and I think it's interesting that Blanchard's dichotomy was revived on 4chan of all places, and so many people believing in it in one place these days is almost entirely unique. It's an interesting example of board culture and how it develops.
>>
>>7804889
Because I have no need to

>>7804895
How tall? seems like a reasonable starting point

>>7804908
while blanchard was wrong about a lot of things there is still truth to much of it, he was right about there being two types.
>>
>>7804916
>I have no need to back my argument
Why even post?
>>
>>7804921
because I'm not posting to have an alleged argument. just trying to provide some insight on the topics in this thread. as I said before, if you want to read some stupid "study" use google!
>>
>>7804925
> if you want to read some stupid "study" use google!
So you've never actually read one, or finding it again would be a piece of cake for you. Meaning you're full of shit.
>>
>>7804916
You know what, I will give you that. Gender dysphoria does have different types and levels of severity, it's not the same for everyone.
That said, I'm not convinced that Blanchard's typing is all that accurate or useful, specifically when so many people misunderstand it or use it to troll, or that there's types of dysphoria that it does not describe.
>>
>>7804916
5'3"
>>
>>7804908
>I think it's interesting that Blanchard's dichotomy was revived on 4chan of all places, and so many people believing in it in one place these days is almost entirely unique
blanchardian anon here
the typology is actually seeing a general renaissance, i discovered it through the rationalist community on wordpress (who tend to have a whole lot of conversations on it because there are a whole lot of gynephilic autistic kinky semi-passing programmer trans women in that community)
i brought it to 4chan from noticing that 'agp' gets thrown around here a lot and wanting to correct everyone, and i've...not entirely un-succeeded
most people just wildly misinterpret the typology, but some seem to get it
>>
>>7804882
You've got the general concept down, but this isn't entirely accurate. HSTS typically don't experience dysphoria in the same way, and some might not even have it at all. And saying the reason for A*P transition is a "fetish" is misleading.
>>
>>7805025
>HSTS typically don't experience dysphoria in the same way, and some might not even have it at all.
I've never seen any proof of this. it's impossible to be trans without dysphoria. and AGP don't experience dysphoria at all.

>saying the reason for A*P transition is a "fetish" is misleading
in what way? the 2nd type will only transition over a fetish or because of something along the lines of autism, usually a mix of both.
>>
>>7805060
HSTS only experience dysphoria because they aren't treated like the opposite gender and change their body with that as the reason, while AGP are actually uncomfortable with their body and need to change it.
>>
>>7805060
Nicole Maines is a well known HSTS who transitioned due to being "genderfluid" and because desired both "male and female roles", not because of legitimate genital or body dysphoria.
>>
>>7805082
*being self-described "genderfluid"
>>
>>7805075
that's completely false, I transitioned as a child because of body dysphoria. "social" dysphoria is also a thing but it is minimal compared to body dysphoria. AGP are actually content with their bodies and having a penis, and I've never seen a single case where they suffered from legitimate dysphoria.
wanting to get off to seeing yourself as a woman =/= being uncomfortable with your body

>>7805082
well nicole maines has been brainwashed by modern feminism and queer theory, I wouldn't take her seriously
>>
>>7805092
what do you know about her?
>>
Mtf's are shorter cause of xenoestrogens in water supply stunting men's growth
>>
>>7805092
>AGP are actually content with their bodies and having a penis, and I've never seen a single case where they suffered from legitimate dysphoria.
That's completely false too. I more or less fit blanchardiananon's AGP type, and I'm anything but fine with my body. And how do you explain AGP going away with transition, yet dysphoria remaining?
>>
>>7805133
I don't think you understand what the AGP type is. the AGP type transition BECAUSE of their AGP. If you transitioned over dysphoria then you are not within the AGP type.
That is dependent on if you actually experience legitimate dysphoria, though.
>>
>>7805148
What exactly is "legitimate dysphoria"?
>>
>>7805155
different anon, but i think i know what theyre talking about since i dont really subscribe to the blanchardian idea of transness. basically what blanchard calls a*p is what everyone else calls physical dysphoria a.k.a. feeling like theres something wrong with your body and percieving it differently from how it really is (thinking youre shorter/taller, stronger, feeling weird about your genitals, it can be a lot of stuff but as long as theres a sense of disconnect and its about physical differences between men and women its that). meanwhile, blanchards definition of physical dysphoria/a*p is somewhere between the currently accepted beliefs and what everyone else calls a*p(basically, being sexually attracted to the idea of yourself as the opposite sex, but not having actual physical dysphoria outside of thinking itd be "hot" to have a penis/vagina, some agps transition anyway because they have nothing to lose or think their life would improve if they fulfilled their sexual fantasy). if im not mistaken, blanchard talks about a*p as physical dysphoria, but the whole sense of disconnect isnt really mentioned, or at least i havent seen it mentioned much, also, he thinks that a*ps are gay due to having sexual interest in the gender they want to be, and partially transition due to that. meanwhile what he calls trutrans/hsts is social dysphoria, or wanting to fit in with the gender you want to be and be a "part" of that community. the whole problem with that typology though is that people dont exactly fall specifically into either of those categories, because trans people can have both kinds of dysphoria (and generally should to be "fully" trans), and they can have some aspects of dysphoria be worse/better than other trans people, but it doesnt make them any less trans as long as they experience dysphoria enough for it to seriously affect their life. sorry about the wall of text and typos, i cant format things properly because im on my phone.
>>
>>7804895
>tfw feminized face/light body hair/digit ratio but still ended up a 6'1" skinnyfat hon
>>
File: tumblr_nzfxsfOeUM1qe7433o1_540.gif (250KB, 540x519px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzfxsfOeUM1qe7433o1_540.gif
250KB, 540x519px
>>7806121
Being tall doesnt makes you hon,it makes you elegant and thin
>>
>6'0
>17-18 inch shoulders
>started late(20)
>long nose, long face, square butt-chin, large jaw
>visible adam's apple
>hair has receded at temples, would've continued had i not gone on hrt
>would have hips if it wasn't for broad airplane shoulders
>unsupportive family, have to hide my self-medding
>post picture on here, get hugboxed into oblivion
It hurts. I just wanna be a girl and move on with my life.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.