[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the LGBT world filled with fat landwhales who drag their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

Why is the LGBT world filled with fat landwhales who drag their obesity/weight issues into the whole LGBT issue? I mean, why can't they team up and go make some sort of fat/overweight organization instead of keep raving about fat acceptance when it has nothing to do with LGBT?
>>
File: fat studies.png (389KB, 969x1040px) Image search: [Google]
fat studies.png
389KB, 969x1040px
>>7802393
This is what comes of unhealthy people telling each other comforting lies, feeding each other's victim complexes and delusional excuses.
>>
>>7802393
It's not, it's just that you go out of your way to find these people and get mad about the """decadence""" of the current era.
>>
>>7802539
I wouldn't go around try finding them, they're already all over the fucking place. You can't join an LGBT group on most social medias without finding an infestation of landwhales sharing shit about fat acceptance and fat shaming and posting themselves wearing bikinis and shit.
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (2MB, 300x264px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
2MB, 300x264px
>>7802437
>fat studies
>>
File: 1474147768830.jpg (17KB, 231x265px) Image search: [Google]
1474147768830.jpg
17KB, 231x265px
hello, didn't you make a thread about this yesterday?
>>
>>7802393
It's because fat people seek acceptance, and to a higher degree, they seek some form of lifestyle that validates them, because they are ugly, fat, and awful. They want to join a community that will accept them regardless, and because the LGBT community is a group of victims seeking to find themselves and strength, the awful, fat, monstrous ogres come and throw their lot in with people who pretend to "Accept them for who they are."
And because you have 40% fat ratio at this point, it creates an echo chamber, with a bunch of fat, uneducated, unhealthy, unattractive bitches who validate each other and build up this cult-level of ridiculousness.
I wish there was a weight limit on LGBT topics.
You must weigh in to weigh in.
>>
File: tumblr_ogpo6blxcw1tvczt7o2_250.gif (1MB, 200x131px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogpo6blxcw1tvczt7o2_250.gif
1MB, 200x131px
>>7803701
>>
>>7803704
FUCK.
FATTIES.
>>
>>7802393
b-but im into fat girls senpai
>>
File: 1483936953074.png (68KB, 403x250px) Image search: [Google]
1483936953074.png
68KB, 403x250px
>>7803673
That's a good question anon.
>>
>chubster shortstack mtf
>ez-mode dating life
You mad? Mirth and girth is the key to happiness. You're not one of those pretentious, salad eating knife-ears, are you? I like to cook for my boys, and I like to eat. That's the way to his heart: comfort food, and unmentionable comforts. Give 'em the old Maslow's pyramid. Just today I got my hands on a haul from the Amish market. Those people know how to tantalize the senses--you wouldn't think so! but they do.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.