[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just took my first estrogen pill (2mg of estradiol + 100mg spironolact).

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (40KB, 336x361px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 336x361px
Just took my first estrogen pill (2mg of estradiol + 100mg spironolact). Are there any effects that I should look out for in the short term? (as in within a month)
>>
>>7801950
Well if you're trutrans you will start to feel a lot better
>>
>>7801963
So dysphoria will significantly go away? How quickly could I see the effects?
>>
>>7801963
Not necessarily. AGP + Placebo effect.
>>
File: smugina.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
smugina.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
If you are TruTrans(tm) here is what awaits you:
1. Your testicles will shrivel and return back to your stomach area where they rightfully belong and turn into ovaries.
2. Your benis retracts into itself and becomes a bagina.

If you are AGP/non-trutrans(tm):
1. ~nothing will happen~ and you will continue looking like the same androgynous blob creature you have always been

t. knower
>>
you're going to start peeing a lot, and craving a ton of salt. definitely get more salt in your diet.
>>
>>7801981
Depends on what's actually causing the dysphoria.
Personally most of my dysphoria stems from have male genitalia, so Cypro nuking them will make me feel a lot better.

What causes your dysphoria will affect what it is that needs to be treated and obviously different hormones will affect that differently.

Either way I really hope E helps you OP, good luck with your transition <3
>>
Hardish lumps under each of your nipples. That was the weird one for me
>>
>>7801950

You are going to start growing bitch tits and have moody behaviors.

Stop being a woman and be a man.
>>
>>7802062
Weird, my emotions didn't change at all. Same old shit
>>
File: 1464568672221.jpg (68KB, 1131x696px) Image search: [Google]
1464568672221.jpg
68KB, 1131x696px
>feel better, like really better, i completely lost my depression
>zero sex drive, mostly limp genitalia
>tiny aching tits with weird nipples
>hair growth is super slow

Some other ones that might be individual, but happened to me:
>easier to wake in the morning
>lowered appetite
>extremely emotional, cry every other day
>freezing more
>easier to withstand addictive things, i dropped sugar without issue
>>
>>7801963
Yeah definitely not 100% true. For the first few months I still looked like a boy so that was really horrible. It wasn't until I actually started looking like a cis girl that I felt right. Like no matter what hormones you have in your body, being an ugly masc ape praying the mones are going to work isnt going to make you feel good
>>
>>7802174
On the other hand, giving your female brain the right chemicals to make it function correctly should be noticeable regardless of how you look.
>>
>>7802135
This is my experience within the first 5 weeks. My appetite is a bit of the same. I have also noticed i dont smell as much at all. Havent showered for a week and im just now starting to look greasy. Also, i am starting to feel super soft now. Body hair is growing slightly slower too. Emotionally I feel more stable and in tune when i process my emotions, but its probably more of a sense of relief from finally being on hrt - now that im not always worrying about it i can actually pay attention to day to day emotions and deal with them. I feel better overall.

OP just settle down for the ride because it will take some time before you start to pick up on things.
>>
>>7802222
>Havent showered for a week and im just now starting to look greasy.
I would pull this shit sometimes before transitioning, but I couldn't imagine it today when I spend every morning making myself look good.
>>
>>7801950
you're gonna cry sooner or later
>>
>>7802340
Yeeah i really should treat myself better.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.