[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW DID "TWINKHON" BECOME AN ACTUAL TERM "HON"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: Rose-Geil.jpg (56KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
Rose-Geil.jpg
56KB, 615x410px
HOW DID "TWINKHON" BECOME AN ACTUAL TERM

"HON" IS SUPPOSED TO REFER TO OLD, UGLY, MANLY AS FUCK AGP TRANNIES WITH ZERO SELF-AWARENESS

NOT CUTE AWKWARD NON-PASSING TRANNIES

WHAT IS WRONG WITH /LGBT/?!

pic unrelated
>>
>>7800232
>tfw used it ironically to refer to a particular aesthetic i wasn't sure how to describe otherwise and now it's had a resurgence after dying for very good reasons
fug
>>
>>7800232
>awkward non-passing trannies
>cute

Pick one.
>>
>>7800252
Just be a proper chaser and it will make sense.
>>
>>7800232
Shut up twinkhon before I squeeze your supple conetits with my small early transitioner hand.
>>
>>7801777
I'm not a twinkhon, I'm an ordinary hon.
>>
>>7801905
(Except for the old/zero self-awareness part...)
>>
Average_eastern_ european_women.jpeg
>>
File: average_eastern_european_men.png (938KB, 898x580px) Image search: [Google]
average_eastern_european_men.png
938KB, 898x580px
>>7801976
>>
File: 1471074633220.jpg (18KB, 350x244px) Image search: [Google]
1471074633220.jpg
18KB, 350x244px
>>7801986
>tfw you look like andreja pejic and don't really pass but guys and girls alike still hit on you hard
reeee I just wanna pass
>>
>>7800232
The term has actually evolved quite a bit over time as it has been adopted by people less familiar with its full meaning and history.
At first it was just those older often unpassing transitioners who were very forced and cliched with their attempts at femininity, overly using cutesy affectionate terms that have have become out of date in some areas like honey or shortened "hon" where their name comes from. This group was also disliked and mocked for being very pushy about their personal view of femininity and transition and being against self medding and starting transition early, insisting it was fine to wait till they were 40 and married with kids like they did.

Over time this more specific stereotype was lost as the slang became a stereotype for first all older transitioners, and then all older trannies in general, and then more unpassing trannies of any age.
Now it's even less defined and is mostly just a general insult for any tranny.
>>
>>7801986
Why is there a legit twinkhon mixed in with the others, who is that? And the ones in the middle and bottom right actually pass.
>>
>>7801976
>>7801986
can confirm slavs are just androgynous in general. i'm an eastern european ftm and already quasi-passing pre t
>>
>>7802960
Beign a slav I honestly don't see it, sex dymorphism is very obvious.
>tfw Polish unpassable MTF
>>
>>7802084
This. I look androgynous and both guys and girls hit on me like crazy. But I'm a femboy.
>>
>>7800232
idc I just find the phrase supple conetits really funny I'm sure eventually I'll get tired of all the twinkhon stuff but for now it's funny
>>
>>7802644
>legit twinkhon mixed in with the others
andreja is masc, lol
>>
>>7800232
good post unironically
>>
>>7802644
Literally this is what I'm talking about. Those are top-tier trannies and anyone who uses the word "hon" in conjunction with them is an idiot.
>>
>>7800232 >>7801986
>>7801976 >>7802960
>twink is epitome of womanhood
4chan in a nutshell.
White people in a nutshell.
Eastern European people in a nutshell.
>>
>>7803011
Sexual dimorphism is very obvious to members of your own ethnicity, so it's wrong to say that a certain group has it easier. The tells are different, but they're there.

t. East Asian who is short and passable by white standards, but a giant-sized hon by Asian standards
>>
>>7810674
Truth.

However, people of more feminine ethnicities can move to more masculine areas. This option is not open for NW Europeans or blacks.
>>
>>7805404
Zinnia Jones, who I assume they're talking about, is far from being "top tier".
>>
>>7808069
what the fuck is up with your filenames m8
>>
>>7812307
She's not cis-tier, but she's much much better than the average tranny.

While she didn't transition young, she was sawed from hondom by a medication-induced growth hormone deficiency.
>>
File: 1487849450237.jpg (35KB, 517x528px) Image search: [Google]
1487849450237.jpg
35KB, 517x528px
>>7801986
>>7801976
>>7802960
>>7803011
I really hate this meme about slav people having it easy to pass.
I'm eastern european myself and I would be a turbohon if I ever transitioned which is why I'm trying my hardest to repress and just live miserably with dysphoria until I kill myself.

pic related, hon even using the magic app.
mom is russian dad is polish, can't be more slav that that.
>>
>>7812816
the thing is, all eastern european women look manly and honnish by US standards, even relatively attractive cis ones

and your pic doesn't look bad at all even with the filter.
>>
>>7812316
Each time people post a file, both they and 4chan make up a new filename. So my filenames grow. That's what the fuck is up with my filenames.
>>
>>7812846
>manly and honnish
But that's exactly white people's concept of feminine.

Pic related: perfect white women.
>>
>>7813027
Both are disgusting and you're cherrypicking hard, if you want to talk about average cis white female you would probably get a chubby/skinnyfat girl with a minimum amount of curves and medium breasts.

>>7812846
>and your pic doesn't look bad at all even with the filter.
That'st he first time someone "complimented" me in all my life and I'm not making this up.
Thanks but I will continue repressing, I would just be a giant hon and there's enough of them out there.
>>
>>7812795
No, she just looks like the average white tranny, are you serious? Lol I would kms if I looked as bad as her.
>>
>>7812795
is she even a slav? her pic was probably tossed in as some attempt as a joke
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 500x668px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 500x668px
>>7800252
>>7801986
>>7802644
>>7800232

is catastrophic, it needs to be at 100% at all times otherwise transitioning is worse than not and just worsens bdd more than anything.

This and all the iD and bathroom laws in the south is a perfect justification on why it's a good idea to repress in Femboy mode till you can save an ungodly amount of money you can use all at once to guarantee you'll be at 100% always.
>>
>>7813066
Depends on whether you're HSTS or AGP.

>>7813059
She did a gene test and found that she is various kinds of eastern european.

>>7813051
She frequently passes. That's by itself is better than 85% of MtF trannies.
>>
>>7813096
>depends
It's a rule, it has to work. Otherwise nothing is better than a defective version.
>She frequently passes
which is as good as not passing. And he uses long hair, makeup, girl clothes and obvious curves as a crutch.

If you need even one of those then you don't really pass.
>better than 85% of MtF trannies
You forget the half the country is passing laws banning ID changes and making bathroom stuff criminal trespassing charges.

Soon, the all the mtfs in the south will pass well if they socially transition or go to jail for doing it wrong.
>>
File: Make-up by @ostrikovs.jpg (341KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Make-up by @ostrikovs.jpg
341KB, 960x960px
>>7813066
>CATASTROPHIC
>it needs to be 100% one way or another
>otherwise transitioning is worse than not
>and just worsens Body Dysmorphic Disorder more than anything.
Really?

Or maybe there is more than one way to fuse genders, with not all created equal?

Or maybe you look at NON GENDER-related defects and you confuse them with being intergender?

#ShitBinaryPeopleSay
>>
>>7813050
>if you want to talk about average cis white female
No, I want to talk about IDEAL cis white female.
Those disgusting pics represent white female ideal.
>>
>>7813165
Look, most trannies are AGP and don't need to pass as much as you do.
>>
>>7812816
tfw half russian
tfw mom is 5'10
tfw younger sister is taller than me
>>
>>7817152
Height doesn't matter nearly as much as breadth does.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.