[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to get my tranny pills filled at a pharmacy and im scared.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

File: 1487717820432.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487717820432.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
I need to get my tranny pills filled at a pharmacy and im scared.

i dont look like a girl, i look like a boy. will they know what they're for? will they laugh at me? the first time I got them filled I was so nervous and shaking and i swear they gave me weird looks
>>
>>7799710
Pharmacists (at least the ones I go to) deal with so many customers every day, they won't really give a shit.
>>
>>7799710
ayyy, i just got my prescription too, i will be picking up the meds next week when i get paid,

it even says on my prescription "mtf transgender" i look like a guy and am perma boymode.

I'm not woried about what the pharmacy chicks think, i just want to make sure they give me the right meds, cause im after zumenon not progynova, so i can take it sublingualy and bypass liver matabilism. I think because i am focused on this i am not worried at all about what they will think, i just need to make sure they dont fuck up my script

So maybe think of it like this, you know more about the meds and what they will do for you than they do, they are dumb shits who just get your pills off a shelf, you should be confident, your the one who had to go through the hassle of getting the script, its like you are claiming your prize for all you hard work, rub it in their faces.
>>
>>7799710
Pharmacists deal with drug addicts on a daily basis, most of which lie and try to scam the pharmacist since the small ration of rehab drugs isn't enough for them.
Trust me, if you go in, ask for your prescription and walk out, and be polite, they won't really care.

I used to be work in a pharmacy, the pharmacist basically would give no fucks about anyone who walked in that was civil.

Oh, except for those who come in at the very end of day when they're trying to close down. Then you'll get cussed out and shit talked once you're gone, so just go in the middle of the day and be friendly.

You can do it, I believe in you <3
>>
File: code_christmas.jpg (36KB, 550x385px) Image search: [Google]
code_christmas.jpg
36KB, 550x385px
>>7799710
Lmao. Look OP, they've seen bad things. Things you can't even imagine. Old bald greasy men with purple colored eye shadow asking for those things.

I assume you are bellow 30, maybe even less than 25, hell maybe you are 14, I don't know; doesn't matter, you still are a beautiful god in comparison to those more than likely.
>>
>>7799710
if i can get 180 oxycontin at the age of 19, and endure all their stares and judgment and unwarranted comments, you can get some estrogen
>>
>>7799741
>it even says on my prescription "mtf transgender"
wtf how is this even allowed
>>
>>7799710
It's your MEDICAL TREATMENT.
You're entitled to privacy. No pharmacy worker has any right to comment on your shit.
Just ask to fill it and done with.
>>
>>7799710

When I went to Rite-Aid more than a year ago to fill my prescription for the first time, the technician I handed it into looked the name on her computer and said, "Is this for you?" With an incredulous look on her face. So they do know, every time, as part of standard procedure.
>>
>>7799884
So the pharmacist knows you get the right meds I would presume. Its kind of weird for a man to go get estradiol medicine otherwise. And could raise eyebrows of legitimacy of you having this prescription.
>>
They know.

They are sort of a last line of defense against people taking the wrong meds, or takingbtwo meds together by accident that could kill them. Old people forget to give docs a full list of current meds a lot.

If your pharmacist is unprofessional, and your social anxiety prevludes you from calling them out for it... just call your doc and move the script to a new pharmacy. There is one every block.

I have nice chats with mine.
>>
>>7799835
bruh
>>
>>7799710
>will they know?
Yeah.
>will they laugh?
Yeah, of course. If theyre really nice they might struggle to suppress from laughing directly to your face. Maybe they wont laugh and instead will just be hostile and aggressive. What did you expect people would do, be mature and respectful? Not on this planet.
>>
They might it happed to me but just stay strong gurl!!
>>
One time I had my mom go to pick up my pills for me and this flamer who works at the pharmacy started asking my mom questions about her transdaughter so now I can never pick up my pills myself again. I always send someone to do it for me.
>>
>>7799710
who the fuck cares what they think
>>
Yeah they'll know what it's for, they have like 4-8 years of schooling behind them I think they'll know what estradiol is for lol
Nobody is going to care though, I doubt you'll get snickers or laughter like someone said. They still abide by usual business professionalism they aren't going to insult you.
>>
At first they asked me what my pills were for. I just said it's the perscription i got and to fill it.

Now they still ask why i'm taking the pills but wonder if i have a pregnancy risk and how it could effect my period. I just tell them to fill the damn perscription.

I have 40 years of this to go.
>>
If they invade your medical privacy just complain to a superior and get them yelled at/fired.
>>
"Are these for you?"

"Y-yes"

"You know what these do right?"

"Y-yes"

"Alright, have a nice day sir"

;_;
>>
>>7799710
no one at a pharmacy has ever questioned anything i've got from them. none of their business. they arent gatekeepers, just cashiers
>>
File: Screenshot_20170201-091203.png (648KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170201-091203.png
648KB, 1440x2560px
Wow, ftm / passing privilege here.

They just chat amicably with me, sometimes don't even charge me for my syringes.

This reminds me to pick some up tomorrow. I hope Ben is in, he is a sweetie.
>>
File: 1484381944611.png (122KB, 326x386px) Image search: [Google]
1484381944611.png
122KB, 326x386px
>>7801509
Yep, so awkward and so much shame. u_u
>>
>>7801509
L O L
O
L
>>
Should I get a job at a pharmacy and find the patients on hormones so I can possibly get a date?
>>
>>7799924
not OP. My pharmacist asks if it's the first time I am using it, if it is the first time they explain how to use it. Once they asked "what are you taking this medication for". I was on accutane and it was for acne thankfully. They've never asked that for spiro. If they had asked I would say "for acne" again. Next week I will start estrogen and if they ask why are you using it what the fuck do i say. "it is for a mild case of transgenderism"?

pls help
>>
On my paperwork from my doctor it says the reason I'm taking my medication is for an "endocrine disorder", which is true I guess
>>
File: 1486668979821.jpg (52KB, 640x561px) Image search: [Google]
1486668979821.jpg
52KB, 640x561px
I find they don't care, all kind of gross people creeps and retards need to go get stuff from pharmacys. The most awkward I've had it is a very judgemental old lady who gave me dirty looks and kinda laughed to herself. I once went in pouring blood out of my face waiting for pain meds to get filled while crying (was too high to get them filled earlier in the day and didn't have the money for a bit longer). They just smile and wave to me like everything is normal still.

If you do get a dick try switching. A nice pharmacy is good to have.
>>
>>7801835
Say "I'm transitioning". Two words. Done. They'll never ask you again.

I am pretty sure that most pharmacists don't ask what you're taking the medication for unless it's somehow relevant. I never get asked what I'm taking any of my pills for by the pharmacists, because, that's between me and my doctor.
>>
>>7801835
"hormone imbalances/therapy"
>>
The 60 year old lady at mine was very nice, then saw what my script was for and her whole attitude changed to disgust.

I kinda laughed internally. Boy mode hurts.
>>
If they're good pharmacists, they will know what they're for. But I don't think they're going to judge too much. You are literally being given medicine. Don't worry about it.
>>
>getting a refill of antidepressants from the pharmacy
>"we don't have the brand you were given last time, is *other brand* okay?
>"sure"
>"i don't think there's much difference between them anyway"
>"true, except the previous ones looked cooler since they came in see-though capsules"
>she chuckles and asks what the ones she just gave me look like
>I tell her they're opaque red

It's only as awkward as you make it.
>>
I remember getting my first prescrip. Was an older black woman.
>Get to consultation
>"If you're doing what I think you're doing I assume you already know all this."

I was kinda embarrassed, she was just like whatever and I went on my way. These days I get them from the pharma at my informed consent clinic. Cheaper and I don't even have to ask for refills of it, they already know.
>>
>>7799710
bet you wish you had a big strong bf to go in there with you.

>tfw ill never be the bf :/
>>
>>7801797
yes
>>
>>7799741
Even pharm techs know what 90% of the drugs they're handing out do.
>>
>tfw mail order pharmacy masterrace
>>
Most pharmacists and pharmacy technicians literally do not give a shit about you

t. pharmacist

We have much bigger things to worry and think about like people forging prescriptions, pissed off customers, retards misusing antibiotics, drug addicts coming in with their daily script of hydrocodone, etc

Like literally all I think when I see a guy getting spironolactone and estrogen is "oh they are a trans kk" and move on, and every technician I've ever met has been the same

The only one exception I had to this was a Muslim pharmacist who was clearly pissed off at me since I don't fill where I work and I had to change pharmacies but that says more about Muslims than health care professionals
>>
>>7808990
can i make love to you pharmacist anon?
>>
>>7809000
Unless you're a dominant manly man in his mid 30s with a white collar job and English accent, no
>>
>>7809015
why do you have to be so cruel pharmacist anon???

;_;

I just want to cuddle
>>
>>7809015
tfw dominant manly man with english accent and an engineer but only 22.

why's life so cruel anon
>>
File: 285.jpg (46KB, 448x600px) Image search: [Google]
285.jpg
46KB, 448x600px
>>7799710
They aren't allowed to discriminate. if they do, they are violating the law. be strong. It doesn't matter whether they like it or not. this is for you. You have to do what makes you feel better. and Unfortunately there will always be bigots. but you just be strong go in there, and do what you need to do. Merely by going in there, you are stronger than me.... I repress. trust me, you will be happier going in there. For now, heres a cute doggie to help you feel better.
>>
>>7801835
"fixing a birth defect"
>>
>>7809580
"treating mental illness"
>>
>>7801958
lmaoooooooooooo
>>
>>7801797
Chaser pharmacist? Sign me up.
>>
The only time pharmacy has ever given a shit was when my insurance brought up a red flag and wouldn't pay for my script because it was for the wrong sex. They called over their boss and asked, "Do you know how to over ride this...?" Then added in a really scandalized whisper, "It's a..... TRANSGENDER situation......"

In all the months after that, though, literally no one has cared, and probably no one has noticed.
>>
>>7802473
Yep.
>>
File: 1487233991256.jpg (49KB, 750x499px) Image search: [Google]
1487233991256.jpg
49KB, 750x499px
I work at a Walgreens and get my scripts filled at the store I work at. No one from pharmacy has said a word or give a fuck.
>>
>>7803413
Be my bf and protect me from mean pharmacists
>>
>>7810593
I think the fact you are strong enough to go in and get them says you are stronger than I am.
>>
>>7809645
>treating
lmao
>>
>>7811235
Let me protect you then
>>
retail serf here. not a pharmacy, just a little 24hr store. the only people that'll catch flak from me are people who purposely make my day more tedious.

> insecure trannies
> old farts taking forever
> disabled wheelchair people who need assistance with the door and stuff
> burn victims with deformed faces
dont care

> chinese guy who yells at me because i couldnt figure out (how would i) that his order of FIMBORO == a pack of malboros
> woman who wants to pay six bucks in five cent pieces
nope, fuck off, dont come back

my colleagues are the same.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.