[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Men who would prefer to have vaginas.(Vagentlemen, cuntboys,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: trumpsuppoerts.jpg (193KB, 1000x1050px) Image search: [Google]
trumpsuppoerts.jpg
193KB, 1000x1050px
Men who would prefer to have vaginas.(Vagentlemen, cuntboys, whatever, there sadly is no official name that is also not sexual yet)

I am making this because it seems more and more people would like to go that route for actual serious reasons and not just a sexual fetishy stuff.

I am not sure if we are considered non binary or not, men like us who are born as males but would prefer and intend to have surgery to get a vagina. Luckily according to the latest version of trans standards of care non binary individuals are included and can be allowed to have the surgery done.
You will of course require to talk with a therapist since they will have to approve it so it is better to prefer professional gender therapist who recognize non binary and understand its importance and can help you compared to some binary therapist living in nowheresville and refusing to acknowledge anything that isnt extremely simple and easy to diagnose.

There are a few reasons why this can be a serious issue, it can cause gender confusion since you might want those genitals but dislike the idea of being a woman, and more often than not have genital dysphoria.

For example i since i was young was repulsed by the idea of sticking my dick anywhere so i assumed i was an exclusive gay bottom but even than i would hate it when someone would try to use it, it never really felt like a part that fit me, it was something disconnected from me i didnt want or need

Feel free to tell us why you feel that way.
>>
>>7799708
>cis man who only wants a vagina
>"not sexual"
go take your fetishes somewhere else
>>
>>7799767
Stay triggered,professional gender therapists do understand this issue and take it as a non binary one, i know someone who was honest about this issue to a gender therapist and got the surgery because the trans standards of care include non binary people.

Now go away
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/NonBinary/comments/5v837v/suffering_from_genital_dysphoria_but_not_gender/

3 vagentlemen in just one thread
>>
>>7801317
Holy shit, the amount of men who want vaginas is getting creepy, even I have a friend who feels like that.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.