[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an mtf and feeling insecure while having sex with my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (61KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 500x669px
I'm an mtf and feeling insecure while having sex with my boyfriend. He's great in bed and everything but I feel like he deliberately goes out of his way to stay away from my penis. He said he's fine with it, but I feel like he would be more comfortable if I had a vagina. The problem is that I don't have the money for the surgery and I don't know whether I really want it. How do I stop feeling so insecure that he's gonna eventually leave me for a girl that can offer him what I can't? Pic unrelated.
>>
The secret is to use your dick and date people who will like dick.

Not like fucking anyone with your penis but maybe getting it sucked or handled at times.

If you're lucky your bf digs the dick but pretends not to like it out of fear of you labeling him a chaser and leaving.
>>
>he deliberately goes out of his way to stay away from my penis
Alright, just tell us what you want already. Chasers figure "oh hey, maybe she might like us to return the favor", and then get told to stay the hell away from it because dysphoria. Now you're saying it's okay?

Make up your minds, trannies!
>>
.....so. I'm gay and have 0 attraction to dicks. I never touche my partners. You just need to communicate with him on how your feeling and he will give you his honest opinion on how he feels about your penis. Trust me I doubt he would lie to you about the matter.
>>
>>7797282
I think this specific person is just worried that her partner wants the V and is gonna leave her.
>>
>>7797282
How about being a normal functional human being and talking to your partner?
>>
>>7797153

>the struggle of finding a man who will stay after SRS but isn't also disgusted by the penis

It's a shame most guys are either entirely invested in the penis or the vagina, never in both.

Still, a man who's only in to vagina is at least worth keeping if you don't mind him never touching your genitals until after SRS. But you may as well drop the penis obsessor at the door.
>>
>>7797153
Like everyone else said just talk to him and ask him how he feels about it. Also you're kind of putting him in a tough position. He's (presumably) a straight male, why would he be interested in your dick? Is that more pleasurable for you? If it is, just tell him to that it turns you on, he probably won't mind.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.