[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the alt right token faggot has turned out to be a pedo,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: C3i6JQ5VcAEgZ1l.jpg (97KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C3i6JQ5VcAEgZ1l.jpg
97KB, 675x1200px
Now that the alt right token faggot has turned out to be a pedo, do you think that alt right token tranny is a pedo as well? I'd wager she is, considering that for 10 yo kids even a 4 inch dick seems huge it seems quite likely. Thoughts?
>>
No one cared when Lena Dunham turned out to be an incestuous pedo. Why should we care about Blair?
>>
>>7794792
>has turned out to be a pedo
What happened?
>>7794880
Her fandom consists of delusional Tumbblerinas. I don't know of any other sentient creature pining for that butterbeast. And I am thoroughly disgusted by that creature.
>>
>>7794899
>What happened?
He said that it's ok for 15 year olds to be sexually active.
>>
>>7794899
>Her fandom consists of delusional Tumbblerinas. I don't know of any other sentient creature pining for that butterbeast. And I am thoroughly disgusted by that creature.
What?

Who do you think that is?
That's blairwhite, you cannot mistake her overdrawn lips.

Her fans are the kind that visits /pol/, and in general trump supporters.
>>
>>7794929
I think he was referring to Dunham (hence the reference to "butterbeast").
>>
I can imagine Blaire being someone who regrets her transition.
>>
>>7794880
Because she isn't a lefty faggot.
>>
>>7794929
I'll highlight who I was referring to:

>Lena Dunham

Learn to read, pedo-hon.
>>
>>7794926
I was sexually active when I was 15. Though I imagine when you're still a virgin at 30 like you miserable trannies, I guess I can understand the resentment.
>>
>>7796119
Did it hurt when your uncle barebacked you in the ass?
>>
>>7796171

No, because I'm not a miserable fucking faggot with a chip on his shoulder about being a hon, I suppose.
>>
>>7794926
He said 13 year olds should be fucked by older men. I wonder why you'd lie like that...
>>
>>7796190
don't forget to mention you also have 10 inch dick
>>
>>7794880
Lena Dunham was 7 when she did that, She can't be a pedo.
>>
>>7796119
Milo was talking about 30 year old guys having sex with boys in their early teens.
>>
Can Blaire stop putting make up on her "boobs"? It looks fucking retarded.
>>
>>7796578
What's worse is how she's constantly trying to touch her shoulder blades together to make her shoulders look smaller.
>>
>>7794929
Trump supporters and tumbblrinas are the same species.
>>
File: 1385208252442.jpg (13KB, 216x173px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252442.jpg
13KB, 216x173px
>>7794792
I am pretty sure she is a total bottom, prob doesnt have any use for babby dick kids. Curious how good she is in bed tho Tbh.

I dont think her politics are too surprising I have met trans girls from every different political affiliation and none at all. A lot of this "alt right" shit seems to be overblown. I consider myself a staunchly liberal person but next to these fucking "Panromantic genderfluid dragonkin" Tumblrinas that think people should be thrown in prison for suggesting that a calorie restricted diet and exercise would result in them losing weight..... I look like fucking Mussolini.
>>
>>7796244

>me having a dick

Nice try.

>>7796575

Well that's just fucked up. i don't tend to pay attention to milo.
>>
>>7794926
Lol so what
I had sex at that age, it's when i first discovered that i like dick
>>
>>7794926
He said that fucking a their teen year old boy is the same as ducking an adult

That thirteen is grown and okay for guiding sexual relationships with old men

Even Brietbart found it so horrible they fired him
>>
>>7796977
Were you having sex with 30+ year olds?
>>
>>7796628
>"I am pretty sure she is a total bottom"
You're right. She says that she's has a kinda dominant personality, but is a total bottom in bed in one of her videos.
>>
>>7794792
She seems far too dick hungry to go for anything less than adult-sized.
>>
>>7794880
>No one cared
Yes they did. Even SJWs despise her. Besides, her being shifty doesn't suddenly make Milo not shifty as well.
>>
>>7794926
No, he argued for a change in age of consent laws because he had a relationship with an older man as a teenager.
>>
>>7796218
he was talking about himself when he said that
>>7796218
>>7797495
he has specifically stated he thinks the current age of consent is OK and that germany's (14) is too low
>>7797122
he wasn't even fired

please look up facts before posting a serious comment. because otherwise all you're doing is shitposting inaccurate ideas
>>
>>7794792
you're a fucking asshole and a puppet of the leftist media. if not an outright paid shill. go fuck yourself.
>>
>>7794792
Lol at the obvious makeup cleavage trying to fake what isn't there. If Blaire is so logical and level headed as the alt right thinks then why is he painting himself to be something he isn't?
>>
>she
>>
Well, it looks like a good tactic for a pedophile. He made himself look like a woman to gain children's trust.
>>
>>7794926
>15

he said 13, next I'll hear he said 17 years old on some alt right facebook page
>>
>>7800648
take your meds /pol/
>>
File: 1481543569353.gif (150KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
1481543569353.gif
150KB, 640x359px
So are you all just going to pretend you didn't all have similar experiences and secretly completely agree with Milo?
>>
>>7797122
Yeah, except he was talking about himself. He's not the pedo, he got pedoed and defended the priest who did it.

You're all fags, statistically more than half of you had similar experiences so stop being hypocrites. You wouldn't like dick had it not also won you over when you were young.
>>
>>7805765
i was raped when i was a kid by an older guy

what milo said is fucking disgusting, anybody that agrees with him should probably kill themselves
>>
>>7805773
are you fucking dense, he still defended fucking 13 year olds????

yeah most people here were probably molested or had sexual experiences way too young, that should speak of how terrible of a thing it is to happen to somebody considering how fucked half the people here are.
>>
>>7794792
Jesus, You people are so salty and vindictive, it's insane. You're jealous because not only does this Tranny not share your twisted beliefs but it cuts you fags even deeper while she goes about her way, she is adored by tons of people. One drop of cum from her angelic feminine penis is worth every single one of you sodomite faggots put together.
>>
>>7807228
Hi Blaire
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.