[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found out my boyfriend cheated on me. For the second time.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5991.jpg (22KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5991.jpg
22KB, 600x384px
Just found out my boyfriend cheated on me. For the second time.

He doesn't know that I know.

I'm ready to snap lads.

>tfw you didn't believe the "dating is impossible Bc gay guys are sluts" meme
>>
>>7794063
Be honest and confront him about it? I'm quite inexperienced in the dating realm, so maybe it's my spergs talking, but honesty is the best policy. Give him a chance to explain himself and if it falls apart, it falls apart.

For what it's worth, I'm sorry that happened, anon.
>>
>>7794073
He's black out drunk so I took him to a friend's house because he was pissed off at ME. After I took care of him all night.

I just feel so angry anon.
>>
>>7794063
Rape him and then dump his ass.
>>
>For the second time.
What a dumbass you are.
>>
>>7794086
Not that I plan to excuse his behavior (it is inexcusable and you have every right to be angry), but alcohol is a real bitch. If he did it while he was blacked out, odds are he didn't think he'd be caught, which is the blackout equivalent of not wanting to do it in the first place.

I'd wait until he comes to and then have a talk with him about what happened. I know that isn't a perfect solution, but it may be your best course of action going forward.
>>
>>7794098
To be fair, we weren't "officially dating" when he hooked up with the first guy. However, we had been seeing each other for months.

Still doesn't excuse the fact that I'm a dumbass and should've seen this coming.
>>
>>7794120
He wasn't drunk when he cheated on me, but he was drunk tonight when I found out. Which is why I can't talk to him about it now
>>
>>7794092
DESU probably couldn't get hard at him anymore.
>>
>>7794139
In that case, I don't have anything for you. He may be entirely culpable for what he's done depending on the circumstances. In this case, all we can do in lieu of more information is offer our condolences.
>>
>>7794155
I'm thankful anon. I just can't stop ruminating about this. It's like I want to know why, but then I just want to cut and run.

I'm already /robot/ dammit, I just want cuddles.
>>
>>7794165
You probably should cut and run
>>
>>7794063
Plan revenge.
Like incredibly severe revenge.
Make him bleed (figuratively of course)
>>
So leave him
whats the fucking problem ?
>>
>>7794806
Working on it

>>7794816
There's no problem breaking up with him. I just was in the mood for a circle jerk I guess.
>>
>>7794063
where the fuck did you find a bf?
where the fuck did your bf find TWO guys to cheat on you with?

jesus christ
>>
>>7796394
Found my bf through common friends once I came to college.

>tfw he used tinder to cheat both times, knowing I didn't have it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.