[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >/r9k/ is my main board >I'm actually a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1483354626532.jpg (62KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
1483354626532.jpg
62KB, 780x780px
>Be me
>/r9k/ is my main board
>I'm actually a robot(KHV, NEET of several years, no friends, no life)
>Always wanted to be a girl
>Got pretty decent at repressing
>All of a sudden 3 trap threads 2 "why haven't you transitioned yet anon?" threads up at all times
>Dysphoria comes back harder than before
>I can't play video games or watch anime anymore because I'm too depressed
>Seeing female characters triggers my dysphoria now
>Constant thoughts of suicide now
>Dad always says hateful things about gays and even worse things about trans people
>Dad always made comments about Caitlyn Jenner and trans people being abominations
>Mom I think loves me unconditionally but would still be disappointed in me
>Don't want to transition in fear of disappointing the only 2 people that care about me my parents

I have no fucking clue what to do I just want to die all the time now. I figure low chance I pass as a girl and will probably kill myself if I transition and don't pass at all. Thinking maybe I will kill myself if I don't transition as well but at least parents wont be as disappointed in me when I do it.
I just want to be normal.
>>
File: 3345345.png (758KB, 688x1022px) Image search: [Google]
3345345.png
758KB, 688x1022px
>>7793311
Trutrans people (people experiencing legitimate clinical dysphoria) can't repress in any capacity so you're fighting a false battle. Repression is a form of AGP. You can let it go now.
>>
>>7793311
>tfw ftm neet virgin robot who keeps seeing 'why aren't you a girl yet anon' threads
swear to god the cis me would fall for the meme
>>
>>7793320
Homosexual transitioners do not experience dysphoria.
>>
>>7793335
l o l
>>
>>7793311
Fuck your parents, fuck everyone, they're not living your life, you are. Do what makes you happy, anon. No one else will, and waiting around until someone does is guaranteed to disappoint you.
>>
>>7793335
then why transition? you've got the robot dream, a real girl body. unlike all of them you can truly get to be female.
>>
>>7793380
because my body is a disgusting prison and death would be preferable to living in it
>>
>>7793390
that doesn't sound like what a robot would say about being a girl.
>>
File: 43534534.png (1MB, 900x1239px) Image search: [Google]
43534534.png
1MB, 900x1239px
>>7793354
Only in exceptional cases.
>>
>>7793394
yeah, because cis male robots weren't born in disgusting prisons and their exposure to girls is exclusively to the most successful and attractive women, and somewhere down the line becoming a successful attractive woman seems easier than being a successful attractive man
not only was i born in that disgusting prison but i've learned that most cis women are as ugly on the outside as the inside (you pretty much have to be seen as a girl for some of your life to meet true fembots, but they exist. holy shit they exist)
>>
>>7793320
>Trutrans
What the fuck is a trutrans? That seems like a pretty autistic thing to say.
>>
>>7793413
why would male robots change their minds if they knew what you know about being female?
>>
>>7793427
I think if you're trans you hate your birth gender badly. That's just how it is. I'm op I hate being a male it sucks and it seems like the worst thing in the world to me. I honestly think about killing myself all the time over it and I assume he felt the same way about being female.
>>
>>7793421
It's how they separate people they don't like from the group they're a part of so that they no longer share a group with people they don't like.

Anyway, they find that certain trans people have traits that make THEM feel bad about being trans as well, so they "fix" that by simply having that other person no longer being trans, at least not like themselves - no, they're TRUTRANS.
>>
>>7793458
>It's how they separate people they don't like from the group they're a part of
>from the group they're a part of
Except most of them are AGP themselves.
>>
>>7793474
Aren't we all?
>>
>>7793493
No!
>>
>>7793444
we've all seen the threads and robot reasons for hating being male aren't "born in that disgusting prison"
>>
>>7793667
I do think being a cis girl would be easier/better but I want to be a girl and I do hate my body and myself. So based on that I assume that person feels similarly about being female as they are ftm not mtf.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.