[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>guuuurl >omg girlllllllllllllllll >girlllllllllllllllll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1472966570757.jpg (374KB, 1180x664px) Image search: [Google]
1472966570757.jpg
374KB, 1180x664px
>guuuurl
>omg girlllllllllllllllll
>girlllllllllllllllll
>girlie
>gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl

Why do women talk like this? I've found this to be the case almost everywhere around the world, women of all races and backgrounds.

Is it necessary for women to constantly remind each other and themselves that they are, in fact, female?

Not even mad, just confused and curious. Is it some strange psychological phenomenon that soothes women's egos whenever they're told they're a woman?

Can any cis females explain this? Males will use "dude" or "man" to refer to people but not quite as exaggeratedly drawn out or interjected in every sentence, or sometimes multiples times a sentence.

>girl, like omg girl, so girl, this happ blah blah girl
>>
men:
>dude, bro yeah man bro
it's no different. women draw out other words too.
>>
>>7792376
Do I just notice it more? I generally try to just tune out whenever women are talking and pay attention to men but when I listen to men that aren't dudebros they usually communicate pretty eloquently and in proper English.. or whatever tongue we're speaking in.
>>
>>7792376
This. OP is just another male supremacist faggot.
>>
>>7792367
Notice gay dudes doing this more far often than women desu
>>
>>7792367
I don't know. when they do it to me, I assume they are onto me and know my secrets. But then they do it to cis women too so I don't understand at all.
>>
>>7792472
I'm an MtF and I think both sexes are equally dumb and despicable for different reasons
>>
HAHAHAHA theres TWO TYPES of girls that will talk to you like this:

>a ghetto black women

>a woman who knows ur a tranny

so either u live in the ghetto or ur an unpassable hon.

probably both.
>>
>>7792527
Still presenting as male

Nobody talks to me, they talk to themselves like this

I've noticed this everywhere I live from California to New York to Texas to Canada to London to Korea to Australia

It's universal
>>
>>7792367
the place i grew up was generally upperclass, so that might factor into it, but a lot of the girls did that kind of stuff ironically or as a way to denote complete casualness, like they didn't want you to take what they were saying 100% seriously.

a lot of the time i think it's just learned societal behavior though. a lot of the "weirdo" girls i knew didn't do it so much, as if they weren't able to get the memo. i don't think it's some kind of "i must be reminded i am a woman at all times" kind of thing, i think it's just a thing women do just because its something they learned from peers.
>>
>>7792367
I've only ever heard black girls and gay guys do that
>>
just the same as saying bro, it can be used to set tone or emphasis
>>
>>7792559
you are lower class then, sorry, never hear girls talk like this unless they are nignog or fag hags.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.