[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, a European mtf >RLE (living full-time) for 12 months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: spooked.gif (424KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
spooked.gif
424KB, 200x200px
>be me, a European mtf
>RLE (living full-time) for 12 months minimum is a requirement for HRT/SRS
>doc is cool and puts me on HRT straight away
>i have to promise i'll start dressing more fem
>fast forward 1.5 yrs, i wear andro clothes and everything's fine
>doc compliments me and says i look like a woman
>i don't think so doc. fucking_hugboxers.avi
>now at 2 yrs i am scared of going outside and can't wear anything but loose boy's clothes (again)
>scared doc will find out
>scared he will take my hormones away
what should I do, oh god!
>>
>>7792029
How would your doctor even findout? Just wear a dress and some rainbow stockings or something every time you go see him lol
>>
>>7792086
>>7792029
Yeah literally just wear something more feminine when you see him or use makeup or something. No biggie.
>>
>>7792029
>what should I do

for a price anon, i can solve your problems.
>>
>>7792098
See that's the thing. I can't even bring myself to do that! I'll most likely be visiting him while wearing my ugly boy clothes and he'll take away my hormones. ;-;

>>7792105
How
>>
>>7792383
Just tell your doctor you hate your body and he can go fuck himself lol
>>
>>7792392
Okay lol
>>
>>7792029
It's all about courage. It might seem frightening to wear girly clothes in public when your actually male. Just stay strong.
>>
>>7792029
>>RLE (living full-time) for 12 months minimum is a requirement for HRT/SRS
What retardedness is this? You're not allowed to become a girl unless you're in girlmode already?

Half a year for a youth/young adult is a significant amount of T.

This is some fucked up gatekeeping. Don't want to out yourself and look like a freak? Come back in a few years and maybe we'll let you be a hon!
>>
>>7792383
>How

you don't need to get tied up in the details, just know, i have the power to fix them.

now for payments, i'm willing to take bitcoin or cash tranfers but if you happen to not be able to afford it...other arrangements can be made anon. i'm looking for a human fleshlight, you're looking for help, maybe we can help each other?
>>
>>7792591
Is bait
>>
>>7792591
>i'm looking for a human fleshlight, you're looking for help, maybe we can help each other?
that's hot and creepy at the same time tbqh
>>
>>7793131

doesn't that make the offer more tempting though?
>>
>>7793216
i don't know. i don't want to sound vain but if the guy suggesting this to me was hot and not some 4chan fattie then yes
>>
>>7793273
im not even fat :/ im actually fairly fit i exercise regularly, i only browse 4chins cause im socially awkward and i used to browse it a long time ago, i like the memes and the autism.

i mainly browse Reddit though.
>>
>>7792557
>you're not allowed to become a girl

It's not that he's not allowed, it's that he's male.
>>
>>7793349
>i mainly browse reddit though.

ew
>>
>>7793349
o-oh, now i kinda wish you were so i wouldn't have to go on with this
i mean the fantasy of being somebody's onahole sounds hot and everything but it would probably suck IRL
>>
>>7793349
>>7793418

rejected top kek
>>
>>7793402
>being scared of girlmode in public pre-transition turns you cis
I wish!
>>
>>7793435
I didn't mention cis. I mentioned that he's a male.
>>
>>7792029
Just self med if he does takes your mones away, duh. Why do Europeans even go the gatekeeping route anyways? Are they retarded or something?
>>
>>7793454
"He" is cis male or trans female. Choose one. Remember, if you pick the former "he" can't feel dysphoric any more!
>>
>>7793457
Because everyone here is like "DONT SELFMED, YOU GONNA DIE!!!" so people get scared.

>>7792029
I guess you are on cypro. That means your balls are dead so he can't just cut your hrt because that would mean you'd end up with no sex hormones at all.
And just fucking go out as a girl holy shit.
>>
>>7794240
>Because everyone here is like "DONT SELFMED, YOU GONNA DIE!!!" so people get scared.

Are you kidding me? The slightest hint of identity concerns that aren't even gender related and it's "OMG SELFMED BEFORE YOU BECOME A HON!!"
>>
>>7794503
well said
doesn't matter, trenders eventually quit
>>
>>7792557
normal in europe, in UK the requirement is two years
it's grim
>>
File: IMG_4415.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4415.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Seems to me like your doctor should rightfully take away your hormones.

You are the classic AGP androgynous blob who is on HRT for years and sits at home putting no effort into transition.

You tricked yourself into giving yourself dysphoria and now you're depressed.

Pathetic. All the other trans girls are laughing at you will you hang out in boys clothes all day.
>>
>>7794547
wait no way. Even if I'm self medding?
If I went to my GP and told them I was on Cypro and had started recently, what would happen?
>>
>>7794701
depends on your GP
the official standards of care say that if you've been self-medding for 6 months+, you should receive a bridging prescription until you get approved as an 'official' tranny by the GIC.

unfortunately, most GPs don't give a fuck about trannies and just stick their fingers in their ears and yell "THIS IS BEYOND MY REMIT" even if you print off the standards of care and put it right in front of them

I went to one of the most progressive sjw unis in the country and couldn't find a GP there who'd do it, but there's always the chance you might strike lucky and find a doctor who's chill I guess
>>
>>7794721
o-oh.
So what do you think I should do?
My GP doesn't seem to be the particularly caring type, I was worried I had a tumour a while ago since I had a lump in my leg and she said to go away and not contact her unless it got bigger.
I need to do it myself don't I? >_>
>>
File: 1486780628299.jpg (36KB, 736x454px) Image search: [Google]
1486780628299.jpg
36KB, 736x454px
>>7794587
>t.
>>
>>7795365
im actually not cara poster, i had the balls to transition.
>>
>>7792383
>>7792591
>i have the mystic power of buying hormones on the internet, all you have to do is be my sex slave
>>
Why the hell do you then use boys clothes. Wtf do you even have dysphoria.
>>
>>7795743
uhh....that's exactly why

you're so dysphoric you feel like you look like a fucking freak and wearing female clothes only accentuates that in your mind
>>
>>7794503
Here in the sense of Europe, not 4chan.
>>
>>7799426
Lol. Just go back to andro mode and try again in that case. Work your way up. But at least wear androgenous female-designated clothes so you can not feel like shit all the time.
>>
File: 1475672905786.jpg (83KB, 500x703px) Image search: [Google]
1475672905786.jpg
83KB, 500x703px
>>7792029
>Doc is cool and puts me on HRT straight away.
Lucky you anon. I have been waiting for 5 months now and I still don't even have an answer.
Zero, nadda, nuffin'.
>Tfw even the lgbt doctor people abandon you.
>>
>>7803643
sounds like finland, theyre being nice and slow here
>>
>>7799452
Well that's dumb, no wonder you lost the war.
>>
>>7803753
Denmark actually.
>>
>>7792029
>must go full time before getting hormones
>can't be seen without girl clothes

I thought the EU was progressive. What's the point in forcing someone out of the closet before they're ready? That's basically forcing someone to be a transvestite before being a girl.
>>
>>7803850
Canada does the same thing but if you go to a family doctor and just tell them you're self-medding they'll help you out and sometimes give you a legitimate prescription.
I think the process is more geared to older people that are already in fairly established lives so they kind of want to make sure people are ready for the destruction that is going to be unleashed upon their life.
>>
>>7803850
It's only really Scandinavia that is ''progressive'' desu
Count out Sweden.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.