[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do lgbt's hate trump not saying all of you do but most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: confused peepee.jpg (6KB, 182x161px) Image search: [Google]
confused peepee.jpg
6KB, 182x161px
why do lgbt's hate trump
not saying all of you do but most of you do
like trump even said he wasnt gonna do anything bad to the lgbt community, he wanted to help them in fact

so why do you hate him
>>
File: gonnmakeit.gif (944KB, 275x428px) Image search: [Google]
gonnmakeit.gif
944KB, 275x428px
>>7791821
I don't, hate him, he is not perfect though and I have some serious issues with some of his polices. Like building more wind farms in my state, WTF man they are worthless here as it is already. But I am probably the least LGBT here outside of straight LARPers.
>>
i don't hate him because i'm gay, i hate him because he's an incompetent politician and his actions and words go against every one of my personal values
>>
>why does a minority hate a bigot
Gee I dunno, man.
>>
>>7791821
I don't care about his stance on LGBT.
He's just a fucking retard and a terrible businessman.
>>
>>7791844
>Like building more wind farms in my state, WTF man they are worthless here as it is already.
It should have been Ted Cruz.
>>
>>7792053
then how did he become a billionare
>>
>>7792196
By being a celebrity
>>
>>7791821
I think the wall is a bad and expensive idea, but your pepe picture almost convinced me to join the trum train
>>
>>7792025
fucking this.
>>
File: 1463958595596.jpg (52KB, 523x290px) Image search: [Google]
1463958595596.jpg
52KB, 523x290px
>>7792025
>bigot
>>
>>7793756
The gay guy bleeding and getting assaulted at a bar was fake news hysteria that never happened.
>>
>>7793756
Do you have any idea how many meme posts like that could be filled with news of what Muslims do to LGBT people?

Without even needing to include alternative facts like yours does.
>>
https://www.whitehouse.gov/lgbt

His openly homophobic Vice president, Daddy Pence

And this only LGBT related
>>
>>7791821
Mike Pence to be honest
>>
File: 1481498225128.png (435KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
1481498225128.png
435KB, 600x576px
>lefties on 4chan
>>
>>7793807
Make one and then come back.
>>
>>7792196
We don't even know that he is. He hasn't released his tax returns, and a lot of that "billionaire value" comes from how he personally values his brand (not actual financial capital).

That isn't a ruse: he has said in at least one interview that he values his brand at multiple billions of dollars. Would investors value it the same way?
>>
>>7794042
>people who disagree with me should get out
Literally Tumblr tier.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.