[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HEY I NEED SOME REAL HELP! :( Long story short, a object got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: phileia§.png (6KB, 369x241px) Image search: [Google]
phileia§.png
6KB, 369x241px
HEY I NEED SOME REAL HELP! :(
Long story short, a object got stuck in my anus, i tried getting it out with a pair of pliers (I know, but I was panicing). I thought I had hold of it, but I accidentally clamped onto my "walls". It started bleeding, I was panicing more than ever now. I got the object out with the pliers. I bled like 1-2 dl of blood from my anus, my room looking like a crime scene. I cleaned up, my anus stopped bleeding (there was still a little bleeding of course but it's next to nothing). Now, when the blood has stopped, should I worry? Or is it going to heal by itself? I really don't want to visit the PR.
>>
>>7790965
If it's bleeding internally I would definitely see a doctor

Next time you get something stuck in your butt just do an enema and it'll blast thing out through the wall
>>
>>7790965
Is this yet more proof of the inherent danger of having gay sex?
>>
>>7790978
well... its midnight, how urgent is it? :O
>>
>>7790992
Well, straight people do anal to. I think it's proof of not being an idiot like me.
>>
>>7790993
Well it's tough to say. If the blood is from your sphincter just to a fissure it's not as big of a deal.
But internal bleeding can be pretty serious, especially if it gets infected and that can happen pretty quickly.
>>
there is a mild pain in my tummy, the bleeding has stopped completely now
>>
So did the object ever come out?
>>
>>7790965
God you faggots are disgusting. Don't you feel any shame?
>>
>>7791103
Not really, I just feel like a total idiot for not being more relaxed and using a pair of pliers.

>>7791079
Yes it did
>>
>>7790965
WHAT WAS OBJECT?
>>
>>7790965
I had a really nasty webm about doctors removing a giant dildo from the guy intestines they literally had to open the man belly, cut his intestines and pull the giant thing then sew everything back.

You literally need to go to a hospital if you're bleeding and got that shit stuck else you gonna die.

Don't panic but panic.
>>
>>7791225
IT'S NOT STUCK

the bleeding has stopped, the pain was apparently just a bunch of air which got in there when I tried getting it out. But I did get it out.

It's not in my anus anymore.

I did an enema, the water came out clear the second time.
>>
>>7791263
If you get fever or anything you better rush to the hospital because that means you cut tissue there and you got a nasty infection which most likely went to your bloodstream.
Not even joking, keep an eye on yourself anon.
>>
>>7791279
I will, glad you said the fever thing. I didn't know that was a sign of infection. Now I have a sign :P
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.