[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /lgbt/ So right now there is a dangerous faggot who is being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

Hey /lgbt/
So right now there is a dangerous faggot who is being accused of being a pedo for speaking about relationships between gay boys and older gay men. I don't want to talk about this dangerous faggot but instead I want to talk about the pros and cons of cross generational relationships within the LGBT.

So one of the points that is brought up is that gay boys lack role models and mentor ship. Sure they can watch tv and see the token gay guy being a massive faggot and emulate him, but there is something important about having a real person that a boy can model himself after.

There is also issues of isolation many gay boys feel. Who can he talk to about his natural urges and desires and who is going to give him the proper advice? Schools are not teaching gay sex ed, he can not ask his friends, he would never ask his dad, where is he to go? Even if its not about sex, a gay boy would benefit greatly from someone who he can talk to openly without feeling judged. Remember gay boys have some of the highest suicide rates in the country and that is largely do to isolation.

As for sexual relationships how big of a problem is it really? For a kid to come out as gay he must already be of sexual age to have sexual desires and to know his sexual desires are focused on men. When a boy has sex with his female teacher you have tons of people saying the boy is lucky. Why would a gay boy not be lucky for having sex with a gay man. Most of the damage from cross generational relationships are from society telling the victim that they are a victim. This is largely due to heteronomative practices where a girl/women is damaged goods if she has had sex before marriage. These gay boys are not victims, they are willing participants.

Your thoughts /lgbt/, no need to bring up the dangerous faggot, he has his own thread where you can shit on his political views.
>>
>>7790465
The problem with pedophilia is older people taking advantage of children. In a perfect society with no malicious intent it would work.
>>
>daddy fetish
>>
On a similar topic: This man was contacted on grindr by a 14 year old boy who said he was 18. This man then goes to that boy's house where the boy tops him. Is that boy really a victim?
>>
>>7790488
Daddy fetish is one of the most popular gay fetishes, largely because gay men feel a disconnect from any fatherly figures.
>>
File: Disgust-GIF.gif (949KB, 450x189px) Image search: [Google]
Disgust-GIF.gif
949KB, 450x189px
>>7790508
And one of the most revolting.
>>
>>7790465
> When a boy has sex with his female teacher you have tons of people saying the boy is lucky.
Ew
>>
>>7790521
Stop liking what I don't like
>>
>>7790465
I used to have fantasies about a nice older (read 35 or younger) man taking "advantage" of me when I was young. The idea of being that older person is fucking gross though
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.