[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/gaygen/ Gay General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 89

File: 1399597805831.jpg (86KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1399597805831.jpg
86KB, 640x480px
What games are you playing?
What tv shows are you watching?
What was the last movie you saw?

Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/dJfpP58
Previous Thread: >>7776553
>>
>>7787551
>its a bad thing to break off dating someone you arent into

Its not "throwing them aside" - just because you agree to go on a date with someone doesnt mean youre obligated to go out with them you daft spanner.

>>7787560

Stardew Valley
Always Sunny
A Streetcar Named Desire
>>
>>7787560
>What games are you playing?
Let It Die and The Binding of Isaac Rebirth

>What tv shows are you watching?
Roseanne and Cybill. I'm on a 90's sitcom kick.

>What was the last movie you saw?
Groundhog's Day
>>
>>7787569
Then why bother going on a date with them? I can understand going on a date and then deciding after getting to know each other it isn't going to work. But setting up a date and then deciding you're gonna drop them immediately after meeting up because you thought they'd be hotter and a better compliment to your attractiveness is fickle as shit. I'd expect that from a woman.

If that's all it took to realize you weren't interested, then you should have realized sooner and not wasted someone else's time.
>>
>>7787596
???
What part of this is difficult to understand? We met clubbing. In the dark and when I was drunk, he seemed attractive.

When I was sober and talked to him for an extended period, I realised I was mistaken.

How was I supposed to realise sooner without meeting him again?
>>
>>7787605
Yikes you really are conceited if you're this clueless and entitled
>>
>>7787596
>>7787614
Butthurt ugly creeper detected
>>
>>7787629
You're not making yourself seem any less conceited and delusional lmao
>>
>>7787614
So this is a troll, right? it has to be.
>>
>>7787640
>" i think im a fairly desireable person to date, i just think that i could do better than them."
>gets called conceited for wasting people's time under this mindset
>"So this is a troll, right? it has to be."
>>
>>7787636
Why are you even arguing with him?

What decent human being is going to want to date a guy who is this shallow and only pretending to find him attractive?
The sooner he dumps anyone the better off they are.
Just let him skip down his merry little path until old age catches up and then he can join those other creepy old men who hang out at bars hitting on young guys that everyone laughs at.
The only hope he has of being a better person is in the possibility that reincarnation exists. After he's been a few animals and kids born with birth defects he'll eventually turn out alright.

Move along, nothing to see here.
>>
File: 1422972355068.jpg (105KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1422972355068.jpg
105KB, 900x900px
>>7787653
>poster count doesnt increase

Hm...
>>
>>7787660
why would it?
I replied in the thread already. >>7787571

Do you really keep track of shit like that? How autistic are you?
>>
You guys are arguing with feelgood again. Look at the file names in his picture.

http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/search/filename/%201448759913585/
>>
>>7787653
It's just feelgood pretending yet again that he can do no wrong and bragging about being a self absorbed narcissist. Everyone that has said they spoke to him or met up with him said he's a literally a snob that looks down on and judges everyone for petty shit while still being a ratfaced dyel t-rex mental midget.

Why is it that so many chubby guys become bitches when they lose a tiny bit of weight? Of course there are a few who learn humility and empathy, getting a great personality as well as a great body. But then there are people like feelgood, who go from 3/10 to 5/10 and then develop a fucking god complex, lose all sense of empathy and start judging everyone, even those more attractive and likable than them.

The old feelgood that at least pretended to be nice and not a judgemental bitch was better, even if he was secretly always a twat and just didn't think he could get away with openly acting like one.
>>
>>7787704

but isnt an anonymous imageboard literally the perfect place to discuss this kind of thing? Youre right that if i talked about this IRL it would be incredibly conceited and assholish, which is why i wanted to talk about it here instead. its a legitimate concern i have that i could never tell someone i knew irl about.

Doesnt seem much point in holding back to project a more favourable image of myself on an anonymous forum. i used to do that, but now I have a little more selfconfidence i dont need to any more. now im lucky enough to have real life relationships i can rely on instead of the shitty and tenuous online ones i used to.

capiche?

ps: youre talking a lot of unsubstantiated shit for someone who is complaining about me allegedly "judging everyone"
>>
>>7787756

But the thing is you're not really anon now are you. Most of the time we know its you when you post.

I honestly don't know why you act like you're hot shit. You aren't even /fit/ built. There are way better looking people here. Stop being a spoiled rich prick for once in your life and have some fucking empathy.
>>
>>7787704
Are you writing a biography on him?

I had no idea who this guy was before this thread, and I'm not going to remember a damn thing about him after I get off here to go to bed in a few minutes.

There is no reason to waste this much time/energy/brain cells on someone so trivial unless you find some bizarre entertainment in it. And if it's not entertaining then you should probably stop and think about it.

He is his own problem, he doesn't need to be yours.
>>
>>7787756
This is all stuff I've heard from people that knew you in your shitty and tenuous online friendships, and stuff me and everyone else has literally watched you do in the thread. Maybe I am judging you, but I'm judging you based on the judgements and treatment you have handed out to so many other people and continue to do so while thinking you're incapable of doing wrong or refusing to recognize anything anyone says to you that doesn't fall in line with what you already believe.

Also I think you're an asshole if you talk about it here or anywhere else. Being conceited or an asshole anywhere makes you a conceited asshole, revealing your true nature under specific circumstances does not make it any less true. The fact you were only nice to people because you wanted to be seen as a nice person is pretty pathetic too, and shows even back then you were only concerned with a selfish conceited image, this is especially pathetic when we all witnessed your transformation into an over confident narcissist because you got fucked once or twice and lost a basic amount of weight. I guess power, or in this case a tiny bit of good fortune, really do reveal the character of a man.

You claim it's a legitimate concern but almost every day you come here blogging about your life and when you go "teehee, I'm better than everyone else. Am I a bad person for thinking this teehee" and someone says yes you go "omg are you trolling? I can't be that bad! I'll come back tomorrow and do the same thing again"
>>
Yes hello 911, i would like to report a murder.

Hot damn
>>
File: cyborg.jpg (88KB, 736x1110px) Image search: [Google]
cyborg.jpg
88KB, 736x1110px
Lets talk about something fun for a change.

If you could have any cyborg augmentation, what would you get?

tfw no AI bf
>>
>>7787889
I really want to be able to fall asleep and wake up whenever I want.
>>
>>7787889
Vagina, breasts, etc.

[spoiler]Saw this from the front page.[/spoiler]
>>
File: CupOfINever.png (100KB, 290x395px) Image search: [Google]
CupOfINever.png
100KB, 290x395px
>>7787889

Probably legs, maybe just my left arm and anything that would mean I never have to die (gimme them nano augs, you MJ-12 fuck). Oh, and sub-dermal headphones, so I can lie down and listen to music without having to make a special formation out of my pillows.

>>7787906

Are cyborg genitals feasible? If so I'd like an even bigger knob, as if such a thing were possible.
>>
>>7787889
Longevity, my dog. I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years.
>>
>>7787954
>Are cyborg genitals feasible?
One day I hope.
>>
>>7787963
You've been on this earth for around 27 years and done nothing. Why do you need 1000 more?
>>
>>7787560
Trying to 100% yarn yoshi, I've had last Guardian sitting there for weeks, I just don't feel like having to install it, I need to get afterbirth + too

Nothing atm but I plan on watching Nichijou if that counts

May have been finding dory but I can't remember

>>7787889
Eyes I guess?
>>7787899
Or this

>>7787963
>Wanting to live forever
>>
I want 1 bf pls, tyvm.
>>
>start chatting with a random guy
>have very similar interests and personality
>talk for several hours every day
>exchange pictures
>he's perfect
>start to have deep conversations about the purpose of life, love and so on...
>he's lonely just as me
>miss him when he isn't online, think about him all the time
>already planning my life with him

wish me luck /gaygen/ so I don't fuck this up
>>
>>7788239
>going through something similar to this with someone who lives really far away
>on weekends we usually spend around 16 hours hanging out, talking, watching movies and tv shows, playing vidya etc, work days we just spend all our free time talking before going to bed
>despite all the time we spend with each other talking and exploring new things to enjoy, we haven't seen each others face
>he tells me he's fine with that but if we want to exchange pics he will, and that he won't care what I look like and I've told him I won't care what he looks like
>feel more afraid to do it now in case it changes how we see and talk to each other anyway

I don't really care about looks too much, he could look like a toad and I'd still think he was awesome, but he's a bit more normie than me so I don't know what to expect when I show him my pic. I don't look bad, I just don't know if I'm his type from what he's told me.
>>
File: feelgood.jpg (2MB, 1397x2137px) Image search: [Google]
feelgood.jpg
2MB, 1397x2137px
>>7785366
>i often feel like the vast majority of people I meet and who ask me out arent attractive enough for me. i guess im fairly vain in that i think im a fairly desireable person to date, i just think that i could do better than them.

hahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: tumblr_lkwjmnOKCe1qcq2vho1_500.gif (498KB, 500x241px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lkwjmnOKCe1qcq2vho1_500.gif
498KB, 500x241px
>>7788298

SLAY HIM ICE QUEEN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvmJKgztQe0
>>
>>7788239
>>7788277
When it comes to relationships where you become really invested in someone be careful because that can be dangerous if it goes sour. Sorry if that was random but I know a guy who is like that and he tries to be in a relationship yet he tonnes of emotional baggage and it isn't healthy
>>
Bit of Fire Emblem, Smash and other random stuff I don't really have a dedicated game at the mo nothing
Anime because filthy weeb
La La Land-I went with my friends and it was really predictable apart from the end which came from left field but overall above average i guess
>>
>>7788387
I've been meaning to see La La Land, not a big fan of musicals, but most reviews say it's good so I might as well try to check it out.
>>
>>7788450
I went to see it because of the hype but I was relatively unimpressed and the songs died out half way through the film so I'm not sure. The ending was ultra realism though and I loved it
>>
>>7787819

yeah but its not my fault people can tell when i post, i dont want them to.

sometimes i even mix up my grammatical style and sentence structure to be extra anonymous, but i cant always be bothered.

how about next time you see me posting you dont announce it to the whole thread so i can be that little bit more anonymous?

>>7788298

hey hey hey
be fair, i look wayyy hotter now
>>
>>7788552
I'd say your average looking so you don;t have much to worry about
>>
>>7788552
Hows about next time you post, you don't act like a spoiled rich prick, because really that's all we need to know it's you?

But you won't. You'll act like everyone else is wrong, come back later and ask the same sort of stupid questions which will spark answers you'll feel unhappy with, then you will leave and do the same thing tomorrow. Someone should make a collage of all the stupid things you say and add to it every time you post.
>>
>>7788562
He's average as fuck but that doesn't stop him from looking down his nose at everyone. Apparently he does that a lot, talks down to people, talks about people that try to befriend him or he met up with behind their back and so on. Someone so ridiculously average is kidding himself if he thinks he can get away with it because he believes he's attractive, nobody would tolerate it from an attractive person and nobody should tolerate it from him.
>>
>>7788571

???
i dont see what you expect me to do

like, when i dont post "like a spoiled rich prick" you get mad at me because of my perceived assholishness youve seen in the past. you say "how about next time you...", but you will still get mad at me regardless

i promise to be less of a prick if you'll actually honour that, and not just endlessly bring up past slights that have been and gone like you are doing right now

>>7788588

i have literally never talked about anyone behind their back

i dont really talk to anyone here full stop desu
>>
>>7788588
>citation needed
>>
>>7788239
>tfw I will never have this

>>7788298
I think he looks pretty cute in that pic
>>
>>7788592
>pretends he can do no wrong and it's everyone else just perceiving him wrong
>acts like he's entitled to being a self absorbed blogger and it's a ridiculous that anyone would have a problem with that or that he should stop

Also the reports from several people who you once spoke to here say you are lying. If you didn't subtly imply you thought people were lesser than you, you would outright say it. Your actions of judging others so openly as you did in the last thread all show they were not wrong about you being a spoiled rich prick.

Of course this was before you decided you were too good for many people here, despite consistently posting here regardless.
>>
>>7788626
He posted it around august of 2015. It's the same picture he claimed to be 15 years old in. He has also claimed several times over the past 2 years to have finally turned 18. Really makes you think.
>>
>>7788629

I have L I T E R A L L Y never done that though.

and since i never talk to anyone from here i dont know what your 'sources' are

stuff like saying im arrogant or annoying is arguable, like i can totally see where your coming from, but this stuff about me constantly gossiping about and backstabbing people is just flatout untrue.

also now it sounds like youre mad i dont post here enough, even though a second ago you were mad i posted here too much.

the other guy who is mad at me is a thousand times more reasonable and rational than you are desu. his posts hurt a little because they ring at least partially true. your posts are just a confusing mess of lies and contradictions.

>>7788636

ive only ever claimed to have turned 18 once. again youre just saying stuff that is fundamentally untrue now.
>>
>>7788642
Apparently you had some very cruel things to say about kingrice after meeting him, as well as several other members of the general who you regarded with sickening disdain.

If you were half as intelligent as you pretend to be you would also be able to read what I said. You post here constantly, but you no longer engage with any of the members and have admitted looking down on everyone here. You think you can so simply post here for approval and admiration and act shocked when your history catches up with you.

Also there are several posts of you claiming to finally turn 18 in the archives. Which is the real one?
>>
I honestly don't know what any of this is about

>>7788642
How old are you in the pic?
>>
>>7788670
underage b& constantly posts about his boring life, conceited mindset and pics of himself (some even sexual before he claimed to have turned 18) all while looking down on people and being linked to posts acting like a dickhead.

Apparently this isn't the only board he does it on either. You can find him doing the exact same thing on /fit/ and /r9k/ too, all dating back a long time.
>>
>>7788668

literally never said anything bad about kingrice

and im like 90% sure i havent made multiple claims to be 18, although i do have a terrible memory. could you link the "several" archived posts you mentioned?

>>7788670

i tripped here like 2 years ago then stopped because i didnt like how having a trip made me change my behaviour

people are still very upset at me because my posting style/attitude annoys them though. i usually ignore this kind of stuff because it shits up the whole thread, but since its midday and the thread is empty i dont mind hashing it out properly just this once

>>7788670

i dont remember. 15-16, certainly. it was a picture of a tshirt i sent in a private message to someone who leaked it here. i dont look at all like that now, thank christ.

>>7788684

ive posted on r9k less than 5 times in my entire life

i dont get why youre making these objectively wrong statements, whats your motive for this shit?
>>
>>7788588
I know I hate gay people like this he needs to get over himself, because he'll die alone I'm sure
>>
>>7788702
>implying
>>
>tfw boyfriend is out of town and sending me all kinds of suggestive shit

He wants me to suffer or something
>>
File: 1487298284703.png (340KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1487298284703.png
340KB, 600x583px
>>7788777
>bf
>>
>>7787889
Depends on how good they are.
I'd want some sort of stim/hormone injector for constant unending drug fueled sex on demand.

Falling that a vibrating cock would be cool.
>>
>>7788908
This board frightens me sometimes but each to their own
>>
>>7788952
What's frightening about that?
There's nothing weird about liking sex.
>>
>>7788961
>stim/hormone injector for constant unending drug fueled sex
absolutely nothing wrong with enjoying sex but that just seems obsessive
>>
>>7787889
A Hud, body enhancements, and technological interface
>>
>>7788979
Eh. I just really like marathon sex. You don't really get to the good stuff till round 3+.

That and it's be nice to never have to worry about performance.

I just wanted something I'd use more often than bionic legs or super strength.
>>
>>7787889
The ability to mess with the chemicals and memories in your brain and maybe others
>>
>>7789025
yeah you're right it would probably feel really good ngl, didn't mean to seem like I was shaming you or anything I just had a friend who was really obsessed with sex and it didn't end well for him, so it's just me getting triggered
>>
>>7787889
Bioreactor, lets get this modification party rolling!
>>
Gaygen, what's your ideal bf
>>
>>7789067
A good person, taller than me (i'm 5'5 so I'm not asking the impossible) and artsy/musical, I'm just a prodigy at history essays so I admire creative people because they produce things that actually make people happy

And dick same size as mine but I could settle for a bit smaller
>>
File: 1469893383095.gif (1018KB, 744x719px) Image search: [Google]
1469893383095.gif
1018KB, 744x719px
>>7789083
>5'5
Daww
>artsy/musical
How artsy/musical do you mean?
>>
Mother, I've been stalking men who don't explicitly put "interested in women" on facebook again.
>>
>>7789117
Let's put it this way I don't care if they don't have a grammy lol. It's not even that I'm solely attracted to them I just admire them more so I gravitate quite easily to kinda artsy people
>>
>>7789118
>actually using Facebook and letting people know you suck dicks
>>
>>7789117
I care mostly that they're kind though that's literally enough to make me like anyone
>>
>>7789151
You sound like a catch I hope you find a qt bf
>Tfw no short bf
>>
>>7789164
you too, if you're gay and can give compliments you deserve happiness
>Tfw gays that are non self-centred enough to give compliments only exist online
>>
File: 1485717037706.jpg (93KB, 486x744px) Image search: [Google]
1485717037706.jpg
93KB, 486x744px
>>7789184
>Tfw gays are overwhelmingly americucks or europoor
>>
>>7789214
there are probably just as many in other parts of the world but coming out would somehow be social suicide or something. That's only logical explanation I can think of without trying to sound like "HURRRR DUURRRRRR WEST IS GR8"
>>
>>7788843
Shit man I'm not really sure how I ended up in this situation either. But if I can get one so can you.
>>
>>7789238
even if I am immensely glad I was born in Europe
>>
File: tumblr_oaoz8wxs0s1vq7ffwo1_500.jpg (34KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oaoz8wxs0s1vq7ffwo1_500.jpg
34KB, 480x477px
>had another dream about him

Someone please stop this

He probably doesn't even remember me anymore

And even if he did he never loved me so it's all pointless
>>
>>7789245
>Tfw talentless and unlikeable uggo
Who here same?
>>
>>7789262
Tell me about him anon, Iktf
>>
>>7789083
What size is your dick?

>tfw 5 inch 6'0 bottom
But at least I'm musical and kind
>>
File: hmmmm.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Really made me think.
>>
>>7789309

it is absolutely CRIMINAL that that guy doesn't have any fuzz on his chest t b h

its so close to being perfect :s
>>
>>7789292
I'm 7 inches but I don't wanna reject good guys just because their dick is a bit smaller than mine plus I'm not tall or anything so I'm not sure comfortable taking big dick would be
>>
>>7789067

good at maths
has heavy stubble
reads a lot of books
likes talking to me
>>
>>7789322
Just as a headsup, 7 inches is approx. the top 3rd percentile.

So only 3 in 100 guys will have a dick the same size or bigger than yours, which sounds like it might do a hatchet job on your dating pool t b h
>>
>>7789265
Honestly I kind of feel like that a lot. Like I'm some kind of big hulking creep or some shit. Especially next to him. He's so pretty it's ridiculous but he's not pretty like a girl if that makes any sense.

He tells me a lot I should have more confidence, but shit man it's kind of hard to sometimes.
>>
>>7789332
Hence I won't care if they are smaller and being unreasonable
>>
>>7789349
or be unreasonable*
>>
File: Gg0IugQ.webm (1MB, 404x720px) Image search: [Google]
Gg0IugQ.webm
1MB, 404x720px
>>7789067
Kind
Empathetic
Motivating
Loyal
Non-judgemental

I know I'm not really good enough myself to deserve someone like that, but it would be nice. Maybe someone like that could inspire me to be a better person and improve myself.
>>
>>7789411
you are so gay, holy shit
>>
File: 1465211494713.jpg (113KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1465211494713.jpg
113KB, 612x612px
>>7789067
smaller than me >5'10, similar interests (vidya, sci-fi/fantasy books/movies, collecting toys, lego, yugioh, expensive japanese action figures etc.

someone who's more of a bottom who I can be the big spoon to

>>7789265
reporting in
>>
>>7789430
Welcome to /gaygen/
>>
>>7789430
Are you saying that people shouldn't be gay?
>>
File: 1475887514766.jpg (97KB, 546x896px) Image search: [Google]
1475887514766.jpg
97KB, 546x896px
>>7789430
sorry
>>
>>7789437
>smaller than me >5'10, similar interests (vidya, sci-fi/fantasy books/movies, collecting toys, lego, yugioh, expensive japanese action figures etc
why are you my ideal bf
>>
>>7789437
are they allowed to be smaller than you vertically but more muscular than you?
>>
>>7789437
>>7789446
>>7789450
just to clarify, that ain't me
just some cute guy
>>
>>7789454
I guessed dw
>>
>>7789278
He was a swishy swish hapa twink whom i got partnered with in my 10th grade AP history class

basically I was totally infatuated with him cuz I'd never met anybody gay before (sheltered child)

I never came out of the closet so I have nobody to blame but myself

Still haven't

Now he haunts my dreams
>>
>>7789450
sure, I want to get in shape (I'm not 'fat' but just not fit) but lack the motivation..and self esteem...and social skills

>>7789457
I very much doubt I'm ideal to anyone
>>
>>7789485
I just wanna be with another nerdy guy so we can play video games together and stuff, god dammit hopes and aspirations
>>
>>7789055
It's easy to get obsessed, sex is pretty much a drug you're born addicted to.

But I think people get obsessed with quantity instead of quality.
>>
>>7789332
>Tfw in top 1%
>Still feel small
>>
File: ass3.png (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ass3.png
57KB, 640x480px
>>7789025
>tfw on my first time we went for like 4 rounds in 2 hours

unf it was so good
>>
>>7789538
yeah I agree there sex does feel like a drug you're addicted too it's just so intense that it's pretty much impossible to resist sometimes
>>
>>7789508
>that's the dream
>>
>>7789551
Nice. Sounds like the best first time ever.
Both of my first times (girl and guy) were awkward as fuck.
>>
File: IMAG0440.jpg (3MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0440.jpg
3MB, 2688x1520px
>>7789437
Ayo lemme seduce you right quick
>>
File: seto.png (143KB, 300x299px) Image search: [Google]
seto.png
143KB, 300x299px
>>7789688
>>
>>7789688
why is that so expensive?
are zoodiacs really that good?
>>
File: 1487523977450.jpg (59KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1487523977450.jpg
59KB, 612x612px
>tfw ugly
>tfw shit personality
>tfw never ever boyfriend

I want to die
>>
>>7789336
>imagine having self esteem this low

who hurt you anon
>>
File: zestiria.jpg (81KB, 350x630px) Image search: [Google]
zestiria.jpg
81KB, 350x630px
Who wants to read yaoi with me?
>>
File: 1477429904125.jpg (231KB, 742x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1477429904125.jpg
231KB, 742x1280px
>>7789067
Ideal would be some anime tier femboy. Realistically I would take any guy that is not fat, excessively hairy,noticeably deformed,shares some interests, kind, affectionate and open minded.
>>
>>7787560
CS: GO, Fallout 3

What TV shows are you watching?
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Pokémon: Indigo League

What was the last movie you saw?
Back to the Future 3
>>
File: IMAG0439.jpg (3MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0439.jpg
3MB, 2688x1520px
>>7789829
Because you can basically put them in anything and they'll improve your odds, especially the rat
>>
>>7787560
the intolerable zero-sum game which is life

i don't really watch tv anymore

probably taxi driver, was quite a while ago when i watched that
>>
File: dubsotfo.jpg (54KB, 400x580px) Image search: [Google]
dubsotfo.jpg
54KB, 400x580px
>>7790088
I moved away from playing (the games been getting weird lately) and collect mainly now
been trying to get some of the older set cards and game promos
>some of these prices though
>>
>>7787560
The only ones I've been playing lately are Valkyria Chronicles 2 and WWF WrestleMania 2000

Haven't been watching a lot lately. Last thing that really held my interest was Trollhunters

I don't remember.
>>
>>7790045
I would.
>>
>>7787560
Shitty online games.
I'm waiting for Samurai Jack.
Fuck if I know.
>>
File: meebo.jpg (74KB, 675x375px) Image search: [Google]
meebo.jpg
74KB, 675x375px
>>7790443
What's your favorite? If you need recommendations, I have some. Would love to hear your thoughts on them.
>>
op is a nigger i have no penix\s or vejin come at me fgts you all eat dick and your motheres a whore ab sucked the peepenis. #stretched booty whole4444
>i am nigger
>yes this is dogge
>i have ham
>kill the jews i only have one1testicular
<<<i am noot robit kike
>>
>>7790457
Been a while since I read a full fledged manga. I mostly read doujinshi now but I really enjoy stuff like Honto Yajuu. Anything lovey dovey is great too!
>>
>>7790466
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/when-ass-eating-goes-wrong-456
>>
File: i000.jpg (123KB, 870x585px) Image search: [Google]
i000.jpg
123KB, 870x585px
>>7790492
>Anything lovey dovey is great
I fully recommend "Umibe no Étranger" and it's sequel, "Harukaze no Étranger" by Kii Kanna. It follows Shun, a gay novelist, and Mio, a boy who's always staring out at the sea. One day, Shun decides to talk to Mio and the two quickly become friends, but a few days later, Mio has to move away. Three years pass and Mio returns proclaiming his love to Shun.

It's very cute and lovey dovey.

>Honto Yajuu
Oh! That's by Yamamoto Kotetsuko. If you like them, then I also recommend their manga, "Konya mo Nemurenai" and it's sequel, "Kimi to Kore kara." It follows Rikiya, a gay college freshman, who ends up accidentally summoning Endo, a demon.
>>
>>7787614
Looks are half of what makes someone attractive.
>>
>>7790581
Not everyone is as shallow as you.
>>
This thread is terrible and shallow and I hate gay people.

Do I fit right in?
>>
>>7790571
Thanks a bunch, I'll be sure to read these right away.
>>
File: img_2207 (1).jpg (34KB, 596x363px) Image search: [Google]
img_2207 (1).jpg
34KB, 596x363px
>>7790594
>Somehow the word shallow applys to not liking someones personality and not finding them attractive because of it.
>>
>>7790613
The definition of not shallow
>>
>>7790571
Is theee somewhere to download Umibe no Entranger?
I hate using my browser to read them, not that it's impossible but I prefer using honeyview to read my manga
>>
>>7787596
Did this to a guy with the biggest jew nose I have ever seen and I don't regret it.
>>
>>7790513
truue ,, !
>>
>>7790613
The definition of the word shallow means little depth or not exhibiting, requiring, or capable of serious thought, like the act of basing 50% of your feelings towards others on something superficial. I'd say looks being so important applies if you're just looking to fuck around and don't actually care to know people, but if you wanna date someone you should at least have the self control not to overlook someone's shitty attitude, voice and actions just because they're pretty, and vice versa.

Also
>applys
I hope for your sake you're pretty ;)
>>
>>7789464
>swishy wish
So....a flamer?
>cuz I'd never met anybody gay before
So he just told you that straight up?
>>7789953
>imagine ever having self esteem
>>
File: t3_4d5ctf.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
t3_4d5ctf.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
At the gym today I saw a new guy who I thought looked really cute.

We took turns on deadlift, and he was constantly initiating conversation with me by asking how often i work out, saying stuff like "ah, I hate Mondays, dont you?" etc etc. He asked for my name after we finished working out, and when I left the gym he smiled and waved at me and said "see you later".

1) is it possible he's into me? or is he just being polite?

2) would it be a good idea to mention the fact that ive had an ex-boyfriend to let him know im gay + single, or would it creep him out if he was actually just being friendly?

thanks in advance and god bless.
>>
File: would not bang.jpg (30KB, 345x337px) Image search: [Google]
would not bang.jpg
30KB, 345x337px
>expecting gays not to be shallow and conceited
>expecting 4channers not to be shallow and conceited

4chan gays are like lazy fat chicks who think they're entitled to actually attractive men who lift
some are average or lucky enough to get laid from other average people on grindr, but they never find a long lasting bf and they usually just make their standards even more hilarious
the only exception to this rule was jupp and sp, and their true loves kiss broke the curse that bound them here

i think i love this place because i'm better than all of you.
>>
>>7790863
what
>>
File: naft.jpg (153KB, 1024x746px) Image search: [Google]
naft.jpg
153KB, 1024x746px
> tfw falling in love with a friend and colleague
> enjoys spending time with me, makes sure I enjoy nights out with his friends
> cares about me as a person without any motives
> share long, philosophical conversations
> switched gyms to go with me, keep each other motivated
> most chill person I ever met, but still a respected person at the company
> obviously straight as fuck

I never asked for this, how do I make it end?
>>
File: 1487017518486.png (31KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1487017518486.png
31KB, 657x527px
>>7790863
delete this please
>>
File: laughing sluts.jpg (7KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
laughing sluts.jpg
7KB, 227x222px
>>7790863
>the only exception to this rule was jupp and sp, and their true loves kiss broke the curse that bound them here
>sp and jupp
Even circe and that fat fuck had more of a romance going on.
>>
>>7790798
It's hard to tell second hand. He might just be looking for a lifting buddy.
>>
File: mj wtf am i reading.gif (771KB, 359x200px) Image search: [Google]
mj wtf am i reading.gif
771KB, 359x200px
>>7790466

>>7790863
>claims to be better
>is here just like the rest of us

>>7790909
how are you sure he's straight?
>>
>>7790981
One of his ex gfs work at the company, and he introduced me to another ex. I'm not out btw, and he also offered to help set me up with some girls in his group of friends. Pretty nice guy.
>>
>>7790909
>how do I make it end?
Let your feels go.
>>
>>7791022
maybe subtly drop hints that you're gay on the off chance that he's bi?
failing that you might just have to distance yourself from him
>>
>>7790652
I can't find any downloads links for Umibe. Sorry.
>>
File: 1487412354105.jpg (17KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
1487412354105.jpg
17KB, 200x233px
>>7790863
>better than all of you
Narcissist please go
>>
I want a fucking bf right now reeeeee
>>
>>7791186
Did you order for one yet?
>>
File: wasp_Cq4l85gUsAAnI1b.jpg (671KB, 1726x2048px) Image search: [Google]
wasp_Cq4l85gUsAAnI1b.jpg
671KB, 1726x2048px
- Nights Into Dreams
- Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
- Fallout New Vegas
- The Sims 4
None.
I think I watched The Machinist for a class paper? Or The Breakfast Club. One of the two.

>>7789067
I've never really thought about this.
>>
>>7791205
How?
>>
>>7791227
>you fill out the order form in the back of '4Chan Faggot Weekly' and post it to the bf depository along with a cheque or postal order and you should receive one in 2-3 weeks
>>
File: 1465152469272.gif (826KB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
1465152469272.gif
826KB, 696x478px
> Friend I haven't seen in 2 years comes to visit me.
> Wanted to fuck him before, but had a bf when we met.
> We're both kinda recently single, actually
> Super QT Mexican guy. Loves vidya, movies, and his two younger brothers
> Go to eat fancy burgers and see John Wick 2.
> Talk about exs
> Play steam games with my roommate for a bit
> Head up stairs to watch the first John Wick on google play
> Anon, is it ok if I cuddle you?
> Yeah
> Cuddling intensifies
> Finish movie
> Hes snoring lightly
> Turn out the lights and snuggle up to him
> Says its hot and he takes off his shorts
> Yeah, I know thats why I closed the wind..
> His underwear is off too.
> Oh..
> Light kissing
> Anon, are you sure you want to do this?
> Im not sure of anything, ... but Im pretty sure
> How do you like to be fucked?
> On all 4s
> My first time cumming without touching myself
> Lol anon, its cause Im kinda thick, this happens to me all the time
Wow, I'm going to fall for this guy and I'm going to regret it.
>>
>>7791506

did you use lube + condoms?
>>
>>7787560
Resident Evil 7

Lady Dynamite and X files

the x files movie
>>
>See a beautiful bear cub that's a 9/10 in the gay world
>He's with a 3/10 dumpster fire of a shebeast

It's not fair. It should bee illegal for some men to be heterosexual
>>
>>7791820
>some
>>
>>7791820
Think about this way, if you dress up as a grill you might get him
>>
What are you guys listening to?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8-YO6g05aA
>>
File: 5e4.jpg (115KB, 858x640px) Image search: [Google]
5e4.jpg
115KB, 858x640px
>>7791847
>tfw getting dragdt to filth
>>
>>7791850
vaporwave

more specifically Ammonia Clouds by Blank Banshee
>>
File: bw2.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bw2.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>7792096
I don't see a problem...
>>
>>7792096
that white boy is so ugly lmao
i can only assume he has a 10 inch cock, otherwise wtf is he doing in porn?
>>
>>7792096
The black guy looks like he's genuinely having fun, what with his perfect smile. Why can't everyone in porn be more like him?
>>
>>7792146
All twinks are ugly.
>>
File: 1487465769457.jpg (281KB, 1504x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487465769457.jpg
281KB, 1504x1000px
Oh shit you enter your bedroom and see dis what do?
>>
>>7792259
what is it?
>>
>>7792259
Beat it and chase it out
>>
>>7792314
*teleports behind you*
any last words?
>>
>>7792350
*grabs you by the dick *
>>
>when a 3 minute commerical makes you cry the most you've cried in a few years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZBrowcWnMU

fuck I usually dont browse /gaygen/ but i dont have anyone else to share this with
>>
Tfw no bf
>>
File: 2062696 - Overlook Reaper.jpg (17KB, 230x194px) Image search: [Google]
2062696 - Overlook Reaper.jpg
17KB, 230x194px
>>7792387
>>
File: IMG_5110.jpg (125KB, 636x615px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5110.jpg
125KB, 636x615px
Someone come shoot me I only fall for straight boys
>>
>>7791515
Used lube, not a condom.

Though mostly because my lube is actually massage oil and has a tendency to melt condoms I found...
>>
>>7792490
>Went from no boyfriends for 22 years to balancing 2 behind each other's backs and back to no boyfriends
>>
>>7792674
Gas yourself
>>
>>7792674
Slut
>>
>>7792540
*milks you*
>>
File: 1366788109416.gif (3MB, 255x191px) Image search: [Google]
1366788109416.gif
3MB, 255x191px
>finally got a super qt guy's number

It'll probably lead nowhere but who cares right now I'm happy as fuck
>>
>boyfriend wants to try rimming me

lmao what a homo
>>
>>7793262
Says the faggot
>>
what do you think of this gaygen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uk6CQDAnXU
>>
>>7793262
Getting your butt licked by a dude is just normal though. Just like having your dick sucked by anyone at all is straight. Guy, girl, sexless robot, ghost, toaster, anyone. Incidentally, how do you treat burns on your dick?
>>
>>7792259
oh lord
>>
>>7793477
What have you done this time
>>
>>7793761
I was just implying I put my dick in the toaster. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>7793821
That's really hot
>>
>>7788239
Good luck mate, I thought I had this but after plans to meet were canceled everything fell apart.
>>
>>7793825
Ayyy.
>>
>>7793477
Robot lubricant
>>
>>7793866
So you're saying I should fuck a robot. Has science progressed that far yet?
>>
>>7794163
https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/2605288/westworld-humans-robots-coming-rise-sex-machine/
Close enough
>>
File: 1479490193355.gif (1MB, 388x369px) Image search: [Google]
1479490193355.gif
1MB, 388x369px
>>7789067
one that exists
>>
>>7794300
;_;
>>
>>7794300
lmao classic gaygen!!!!
>>
File: 1431189440759.gif (4MB, 275x380px) Image search: [Google]
1431189440759.gif
4MB, 275x380px
>>7794300

i'm so tired of hearing this

just lift, get fit and go to a gay bar, talk to people for a change

i did it and i have guys left and right lining up to be with me, granted i was always pretty cute and interesting if i do say so myself, but i would have never gotten anywhere if i did not try to put myself out there

you're all so helpless and pathetic sometimes it is maddening, get some friends and stop beings creeps, there is no one to blame but yourselves
>>
>>7794504
>gay Bar
>and have guys lining up left and right
>pretty cute
Normie Narcissist please go
>>
>>7794511

???
how am i a narcissist?
>>
>>7794518
I bet you say I love myself when you look in the mirror don't you
>>
>>7789067
murderous one which will strangle me in my sleep
>>
>>7794518
>>7794549
You may as well stop arguing, aren't we all just awful people here?
>>
>>7794549

there is nothing wrong with being confident or appreciating my own appearance

i suggest you try it some time, focus on loving yourself instead of hating those better off than you
>>
>>7794561
Mmmm HOT
>>
>>7794569
But he's the one who actually has self esteem. This is a blasphemy.
>>
>>7794595
i don't have any self esteem
that's why i post anonymously on an image board
>>
>>7794569

i really don't think someone on your level should be trying to speak for someone on my level
>>
>>7794597
>no self esteem
>being confident or appreciating my own appearance
What is the truth, anon
>>
>>7794606
oha , i'm a different poster, sorry friend ;-7;a
>>
File: 1487667199560.jpg (15KB, 388x341px) Image search: [Google]
1487667199560.jpg
15KB, 388x341px
>>7794613
Ah OK
>>
File: peepe.jpg (48KB, 697x478px) Image search: [Google]
peepe.jpg
48KB, 697x478px
>tfw no bf
>>
File: 1487250266343.png (198KB, 800x439px) Image search: [Google]
1487250266343.png
198KB, 800x439px
>>7794621
Also, post face
>>
File: Cye0ZZ8XUAAeSI6.jpg (54KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
Cye0ZZ8XUAAeSI6.jpg
54KB, 1127x685px
>>7794625
rather not
>>
File: 1253_-_1440610832672.jpg (84KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1253_-_1440610832672.jpg
84KB, 640x1136px
>>7794628
Please
>>
Tell me your gaydar secrets gaygen
>>
>>7794733
What country are you from? If you're in the US it's easy.

Just wear one of these around and chat up boys.
https://www.amazon.com/Exoticdream-Friendship-Rainbow-Bracelet-Wristband/dp/B012B1V8QA
>>
>>7794736
Not americuck sadly
Also, aren't these too obvious
I'm asking for subtle ways
>>
>>7794749
it just depends on how obvious you really care about being. What's the worst that can happen, assuming you're not in some second/third world shithole.
>>
>>7794750
>worst
Everyone will hate me more, it gets out to parents, friends will be disgusted, will distance themselves. Well at least I can cut people off :^)
>>
>>7794761
maybe i'm #Privileged for saying this, but if your friends care about who you have sex with they should go fuck themselves.

Family will eventually find out anyways or they already know.
>>
>>7794766
Planning to cut off contact with them or something in the future
>>
>>7794780
Smart move.
>>
>>7794796
In honestly disappointed with some of them because they were disgusted after knowing, and one was super hypocritical
>>
>>7794814
anon where do you live?

I live in a "red state" in the US and I've literally never met someone who was visibly disgusted by LGBT.
>>
>>7794766
this
my friends found out i was fucking a 14 year old on the reg(we both consented), they literally got so pissed
people need to mind their own business, who i fuck has nothing to do with them
>>
>>7794826
hm sounds like milo is posting here. That's not quite what I meant, I would probably be pissed at you too because something like that could destroy your life.
>>
>>7794832
the law is stupid if it doesn't allow two consenting people to have sex
i was horny at that age and i knew what i was doing
i'm not much different 11 years later

i don't see the problem
>>
>>7794819
Uncomfortable was the exact quote, but I don't really believe that
Also, somewhere in Asia
>>7794826
>14
>>
>>7794838
We're getting away from that anon's issue, though. They're not engaging in self-destructive behavior, they just want to bang a dude.

>>7794847
Well that counts as second/third world shithole anon, why didn't you say so? I'm not going to encourage you to out yourself there.

The tells are different for gaydar in a place like that, and it's basically impossible. There's probably somewhere in the community where gay people meet up, you could try that.

Bad situation all around. It can't be politically fixed either. Total bullshit anon, I'm sorry and am super sympathetic. Come to the US.
>>
>>7794859
>>7794847
Again it really depends on your country. The situation in Singapore is obviously a lot different than Hong Kong, Mumbai is different from Seoul and so on. There's more you can get away with and different levels of access to gay community.
>>
>>7794859
>come to the US
Which state
>>
>>7794879
I live in Idaho, but don't come here if you're not white.

Assuming you're some variety of east asian, malay or Filipino, you're going to feel at home in Cali, Oregon, or Washington.
>>
>>7794887
What about Seattle? Ive heard the major tech companies are there too
>>
>>7794902
seattle is in washington state. Probably the most welcoming city to gay people in the world, and lots of opportunities for work in technology.
>>
>>7794906
Wouldn't that probably mean sjws
Sorry for taking up your time btw
>>
>>7794925
I'm not doing anything important anyways.

Yes, there are a lot of SJWs in seattle. There are a lot of weird people too and things that might be offputting (excessive tattoos and piercings notably). Ignore 4chan, they're quite easy to avoid and people don't act obnoxious in real life, just on facebook.

Seattle has a high asian population so, depending on where you're from, there's probably people like you to feel more at home.
>>
>>7794925
>Wouldn't that probably mean sjws
Yes.
Have fun living in a city that only tolerates you because that's the hip thing to do.

No, you're better off just living in the closet for the rest of your life.
>>
>>7794934
B-but muh bf
Also I want to go americuck
>>
>>7794940
You can have a bf and be in the closet.
It just takes more effort.
>>
>>7794934
This anon is salty for no reason.

Even if you're tolerated because it's the "hip" thing to do, it's better than everyone around you actively thinking you're disgusting. And there are socially acceptable ways to meet other gay people, which don't necessarily exist in their home country.

>>7794946
How are you supposed to get a bf if you can't even meet someone in your home country. Shit logic.
>>
>>7794946
I just want a fresh start ;;
>>
>>7794953
I'm not saying "Don't go to the US".
I'm just saying "stay in the closet".

All of your "it's very tolerant and progressive" is just superficial bullshit anyways.

>>7794976
Look people are gonna treat you like shit over your sexuality anyways.
Some are just gonna sugarcoat it.
That's why I tell you to stay in the closet.
Be out to gay friends only.
>>
Also Tfw you shit up the thread with your problems
>>7794983
Can I hold hands with bf (if he exists) in public
>>
>>7794994
>Can I hold hands with bf (if he exists) in public
Yes you can.
You see what I'm trying to tell you is that the people there who will only like you for being gay are the same type of people who would have disliked you in your own country.
The exact same superficial type of scum you're trying to get away from.

Your sexuality is your business and others should stay out of it.
>>
>>7795010
Oh I see ty anon
>>
filthy frank is a gay feminine hipster look at me i'm so weird art kid faggot who makes comedy goofy rap parody music that only a six year old would think is funny like weird al yankovich or something he also puts on a gruff voice and does some swears oh wow so transgressive dude

yet he claims to be the edgiest most boundary pushing comedian on the face of the earth, read his contrived self indulgent youtube bio stating as much

do edgy people loudly talk about how edgy they are and beg for a pat on the head because of it? eric andre, filthy frank, tim and eric, etc... are all just acting cringe bullshit and the only way you can enjoy it is if you're a naive baby person who suspends disbelief and really gets into the things you like with no sense of irony or healthy cynicism

if you're even one layer of irony deep this shit seems childish, fake and gay and like they're hoping you'll think it's real or something and not just entertainment like it's literally just fake cringe and cringe is literally only funny because it's real and really happened

it's only funny to dumb white millennials who desperately want to feel hip and sensitive and smart because they know they're not smart in real life but they're also to weak emotionally and physically to survive and thrive as an idiot in an idiot community so they just adopt a weird identity because they associate intelligence with social maladjustment and being bad at sports due to observation of nerd stereotypes in the media

it's complete garbage made to pander to a certain type of dumb person

that's all it is

it's not good comedy
>>
>>7795154
Whos filthy Frank.
Also nice essay
>>
>>7795154
>is if you're a naive baby person who suspends disbelief and really gets into the things you like with no sense of irony or healthy cynicism
Filthy Frank sucks but I fail to see how being able to enjoy things is bad.
>>
File: 85e.jpg (263KB, 764x551px) Image search: [Google]
85e.jpg
263KB, 764x551px
>>7795154
The guy behind Filthy Frank is a satirist who thrives off of clueless brainlets like you. You are exactly the type Georgi Miller frequently parodies with his dumbo persona but you are obviously not smart enough to even realize it.

You're just too dumb to enjoy his advanced stage of art all around my f a m.
>>
File: 1487657060912.png (58KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1487657060912.png
58KB, 645x773px
It's too warm outside to wear a cardigan.
>>
File: 1486419972655.jpg (54KB, 540x472px) Image search: [Google]
1486419972655.jpg
54KB, 540x472px
>>7794504
>place to find bf material
>people who go to gay bars
>swishy swish
>>
File: 1373078999529.gif (1MB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
1373078999529.gif
1MB, 264x264px
>>7794518
>>7794504

are you seriously trying to imitate me to make people think im a cunt? how fucking pathetic do you have to be?

>>7795451

it depends on the bar really. Some of them are full of flamers, but there are plenty of bars with masc clientele.

>>7795417

except he doesnt have the balls to commit to it, does he? read his youtube "About" page.
>>
>>7795496
Relax, that description was probably written by the Wall Street Journal.
>>
>>7795154
'kay

>>7795426
then don't wear one
>>
>>7795451
Lies, Liza Minnelli, Lies!

I mean yeah if you go to bars where drag queens preform but there's just as many gay sports bars
>>
File: 1487148509812.jpg (5KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1487148509812.jpg
5KB, 250x236px
>>7788239
>mfw it's actually fucking working and we're getting closer with every passing day
>after months of tfw-no-bf-posting, I'm actually on track to pull a qt bf

this is so surreal, I feel like everything could go to hell in any moment
>>
File: thumbsup.gif (696KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup.gif
696KB, 200x200px
>>7795579
>I envy you anon
good for you, now don't fuck it up
>>
>>7795496

???
who are you?
>>
>>7795861

you fucking know who i am.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK7E9dWgHPQ
>>
>>7795154
calm down feelgood
>>
>>7795861
>>7795933
Heres your (you). I'll just change my typing style.
>>
File: kat sleepy.jpg (28KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
kat sleepy.jpg
28KB, 360x640px
>>
>>7796095
Wrong, this cat is deceased
>>
>>7796133
:(
>>
File: kat stare.jpg (41KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
kat stare.jpg
41KB, 480x640px
>>7796133
Wrong, this poster is a faggot.
>>
File: 1478059271206.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1478059271206.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
>>7796149
>>
File: i'm sweepy.jpg (90KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
i'm sweepy.jpg
90KB, 500x334px
>>7787560
right now i'm replaying persona q and i downloaded blade and soul

>>7796095
>>
just checking im not banned
>>
>>7796352
o fuk ur not banned
>>
I broke up with my sort of boyfriend today because of how little time we get to see each other and the fact the i'm moving further away in a couple months would mean we would see even less of each other. I don't know why I'm sharing this, I just wasn't expecting to feel this depressed about it.
>>
>>7796437
sometimes talking helps
i hope you feel better soon anon
>>
>>7796440
Thank you. I told him i'd still like to hang out with him but I don't know if he feels the same. We were supposed to meet up tonight but he called it off. I'm 90% sure it's the right thing to do though, just sucks.
>>
>>7796466
yeah, staying friends isn't always a good idea
>>
File: 1470156709368.png (51KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1470156709368.png
51KB, 184x184px
>attend new course
>teacher is fucking hot
every single time
>>
How to cope with absolute loneliness
>>
>>7796609
Smile and the world smiles back

:)
>>
File: 1462347524221.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1462347524221.png
7KB, 420x420px
>it's yet another "the seemingly perfect guy turned out to be an sarcastic asshat" episode
oh jee
>>
>>7796609
numb yourself with mindless hobbies (anime, video games, etc) until one day you eventually kill yourself
>>
File: no.png (6KB, 311x323px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
6KB, 311x323px
>>7796635
>>
>>7796666
quadsatan pls go
>>
File: yes i am so cute.jpg (114KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
yes i am so cute.jpg
114KB, 540x540px
>>7796677
i think that's my first cool get c:
>>
File: 1466621484531.jpg (9KB, 399x399px) Image search: [Google]
1466621484531.jpg
9KB, 399x399px
>>7796676
>>
File: 1484529934260.jpg (103KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1484529934260.jpg
103KB, 500x750px
>>7796682
>>
File: hey baby.jpg (49KB, 355x236px) Image search: [Google]
hey baby.jpg
49KB, 355x236px
>>7796692
>>
File: 1418192615307.jpg (346KB, 1600x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1418192615307.jpg
346KB, 1600x2000px
For some reason in the last 2 weeks my libido has gone into 600% overdrive mode. I have no idea whats happening. I'm getting -constant- boners, jerking off like 5 times a day with no ill effects, shooting massive cumshots every time, the whole thing.

Feels really good, but also confusing. Its all so sudden!
>>
File: 1485876916217.jpg (39KB, 452x659px) Image search: [Google]
1485876916217.jpg
39KB, 452x659px
>>7796699
>>
>>7796503
>mfw hot temporary teacher
>mfw asking him out partially in case he says yes but mainly to make him be all cute and awkward in front of me

muahaha
>>
File: nope.jpg (9KB, 399x399px) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
9KB, 399x399px
>>7796683
>>
File: oh stop it you.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
oh stop it you.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>7796703
>>
File: 1468092802771.jpg (12KB, 298x300px) Image search: [Google]
1468092802771.jpg
12KB, 298x300px
>>7796711
>>
File: 1480914741208.jpg (76KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1480914741208.jpg
76KB, 960x960px
>>7796714
>>
>>7796726
>>
File: hiss.jpg (23KB, 298x300px) Image search: [Google]
hiss.jpg
23KB, 298x300px
>>7796720
>>
File: hissing-cat_0.jpg (186KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
hissing-cat_0.jpg
186KB, 600x398px
>>7796738
I see you're stealing my memes.
This upsets me.
>>
File: 3months.jpg (422KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
3months.jpg
422KB, 1936x1936px
hey guys whats going on here
>>
File: 1486074109842.gif (17KB, 354x369px) Image search: [Google]
1486074109842.gif
17KB, 354x369px
>>7796738
>>
>>7796735
>>
File: snarling doggo.jpg (126KB, 798x530px) Image search: [Google]
snarling doggo.jpg
126KB, 798x530px
>>7796740

>>7796743
meh
>>
File: 1485909258345.png (29KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1485909258345.png
29KB, 500x300px
>>7796768
>>
File: DarkMagician-TF05-JP-VG-2.png (459KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
DarkMagician-TF05-JP-VG-2.png
459KB, 544x544px
>>7796773
I don't have a comeback for that and I can't be arsed to edit it, have a dark magician
>>
>>7796708
that's just evil, he could lose his job over it

you shouldn't ask any of your teachers out until they're no longer your teachers, after that they're fair game
>>
File: oLPKJSo.jpg (2MB, 4000x6000px) Image search: [Google]
oLPKJSo.jpg
2MB, 4000x6000px
>>7796797
isnt it okay if we're both adults?

like, im 18 and some of my teachers are barely 23.
>>
File: 1486923267561.jpg (40KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
1486923267561.jpg
40KB, 564x423px
>>7796783
I see your dark magician and raise you a floofy thing
>>
>>7796797
>he's never fucked a ta
nerd
>>
>>7796804
sure, go right ahead. enjoy your yes-man, and not learning anything

teachers should be educators to students, even friends, but not lovers
>>7796812
>he's never worked in a school
>>
File: baby sloth.jpg (272KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
baby sloth.jpg
272KB, 1280x852px
>>7796804
I've never had an attractive teacher, they've always been kinda old or women

>>7796811
I think it's a baby chinchilla
>>
File: MOrACxC-586a4b79e0443__700.jpg (71KB, 700x813px) Image search: [Google]
MOrACxC-586a4b79e0443__700.jpg
71KB, 700x813px
>>7796861
>>
NEW
EW
W

>>7796870
>>7796870
>>7796870
>>
>>7796352
We need to rectify that
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 89

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.