[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is being gay wrong? Give me the honest answer. My online friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: feel_crying[1].png (58KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
feel_crying[1].png
58KB, 645x773px
Is being gay wrong? Give me the honest answer.

My online friend and I live very close and are pretty faggy for each other in the biblical sense, but I can't help shake that I'd want to kill myself for sleeping with another guy despite me wanting it- I have this visceral feeling that I would live the rest of my life with the stain of a fundamentally irredeemable iniquity that should have never been acted upon.

I like him a lot, he's so cute and we both play some musical instruments, are into the same 80s alt rock and new wave, we both like stravinsky, we both like devil may cry 3, we're both losers. I have no doubt that I'd like consummating our relationship physically but I don't know if it's right.

I'm into girls too (I'd say ordinarily 70/30 in favor of women) so it's not like I'm cursed to only being attracted to men.

Please help.
>>
>>7787402
nah, you sound young, at some point you gotta open up and come out and then you'll get a bf/gf and it'll be better. Even if you're ugly, theres other ugly people
>>
>>7787402
Yes, gay sex is unnatural. There's no straightforward way for gays to have sex like there is for straight sex (simply P in V). Nature didn't intend for penises to be inserted into the pooper.

Either man up and stick with girls, or become celibate instead of fudge packing.
>>
>>7787402
What would make it wrong?
>>
>>7787402
Absolutely, being gay is completely vile and abhorrent. And that goes no matter what method you choose to unload your faggotry on the world.

Whether you're a methhead robbing people and setting yourself up for being coddled with healthcare.

Or whether you're an Islamophobe who is out to destroy any remotely true version of Islam for not being faggist enough.

Or whether you're a slavery-ally persecuting Jamaica for its cultural virtues.

Or if you're an Islamophile obsessed with luring poor trusting muslims here for them to be corrupted by decadent western secularism and have their culture undermined.

Or whether you're an Anglican hellbent on jerking as many people as possible around in the most self-sanctifying ways manageable with your foundationist bullshit, playing daddy gloating at everyone's alleged helplessness and "wrong" attitudes to life.

Your faggotry inevitably finds ways of striking true and sinking its teeth into others.
>>
>>7787567
If you hate gay people why are you on /lgbt/ anyway? Are you just larping or something?
>>
OP there isn't anything wrong with being gay. You only feel like it's a taboo because of the teachings of the 3 sandnigger religions. Morally there isn't anything wrong with being in love with someone of the same gender. Sure it's not natural but humans are supposed to not be binded by what is natural if we were we would still be cavemen so don't listen to anyone who screams faggots are degenerate since they are either brainwashed by religion or just hate gay people because they want to be edgy and go against the way the world is moving. Just be yourself and do what your heart tells you what is ok and what is not because that is all morality is. And if there is a God I don't think he would be shallow enough to hate people loving who they love.
>>
>>7787575
Who says I hate the others? Like lesbians? This proves how depraved faggots are, such a diabolical rule that anyone who fails to coddle andro-orgyists is automatically obligated to hate all "lesser faggots".
>>
>>7787575
Do you stop and argue with every lunatic ranting crazy gibberish on the street?
>>
>>7787606
>it's not natural
yes it is
>>
>>7787621
No but sometimes I feel like I have to say something. I mean how can I not when he's acting like gay people are like dirt just because they are different than what is "natural." I mean I know most people are not like this but sometimes when someone is just blind with hate you just have to say something you know.
>>
>>7787638
When the majority of what someone is saying is basically a bastard child of x and pol, unhinged right-wing fundamentalist christian conspiracy word salad bingo.. no. I honestly dont waste any time trying to link a few of the words together in order to be offended and have an excuse to argue with them.
>>
>>7787680
I guess your right I should just ignore them
>>
>>7787402
>I like him a lot, he's so cute and we both play some musical instruments, are into the same 80s alt rock and new wave, we both like stravinsky, we both like devil may cry 3, we're both losers.
you both have good taste.

your reasoning is pretty dumb, though, anon. can you elaborate a little more on what you mean by "irredeemable iniquity?" if you don't hate yourself now, while you can already admit you like him romantically, why do you think you'd feel worse after just sex?
>>
>>7787680
See, that just completely lays out how monumentally wrong you are, construing it as "christian" when it very clearly could only be the opposite.

But nice try scrambling to chant against "hating gays because "they're different" ", when it was quite specifically simply a clarification that being gay is wrong because gays, through various means possible, find ways of profoundly hurting and harming more proper people.
>>
>>7787723
>Toaster Doorknob Pancake Jesus

Sorry. I don't carry any loose change.
>>
>>7787794
Could you be going out of your way to admit being neck deep in the wrong any more?

It was crystal fucking clear and straighforward. Gayism is wrong because it has ways to extend its tentacles and massively harm all sorts of people.

>nuh uh!
>*cups ear*
>lalalalala
>LALALALA
>NUH UH!!!!
>>
>>7787402
Sorry your thread got overtaken by autists OP
>>
>>7787864
Everyone needs to learn at some point that expecting random strangers to help them figure out their personal life is not a good idea.

OP needs to learn to trust himself, which is entirely his problem.
>>
>>7787402
>And it seems almost ridiculous to say that a man MUST function in a pattern of his own choosing; for to let another man define your own goals is to give up one of the most meaningful aspects of life — the definitive act of will which makes a man an individual.
Hunter S. Thompson
>>
>>7787864
>Sorry your thread got overtaken by autists OP
(It's okay, this was actually a repost from a much more hostile forum, http://krautchan.net/int/thread-39015409.html in the hope that the OP would get better advice here. If he doesn't suicide after that thread he won't suicide after this one.)
>>
File: Stop-Whining.jpg (92KB, 300x391px) Image search: [Google]
Stop-Whining.jpg
92KB, 300x391px
>>7787436
Sure there is. Penis into penis. You gotta do what you gotta do, and that's that.
>>
>>7787402
OH SHUT UP.

If you're gonna whine this fucking much,
get yourself some woman already, marry her and never visit this place ever again.

I certainly won't miss you.
>>
>>7788696
it seems like the ratio of normal responses to assholes in that thread is better than this one, though. especially if you don't count that one russian shitposter
>>
>>7787402
Then you are not gay but bi.

Like >>7787436 said, yes it's unnatural. But that's not because it's unnatural that it's wrong.

Religions don't say so, but almost everything they say is bullshit anyway.

Live the life you want live, with the person you want to live with.
>>
>>7787402
What does "wrong" mean to you exactly? This isn't something objective facts can help you with. You just need to learn to deal with your feelings.
>>
>>7787610
Lesbians are gay, moron.

>>7787723
>But nice try scrambling to chant against "hating gays because "they're different" ", when it was quite specifically simply a clarification that being gay is wrong because gays, through various means possible, find ways of profoundly hurting and harming more proper people.
I won't allow myself to be fooled by your lies.
>>
>>7787834
Straight diseases aren't people.
>>
File: 1444206916952.png (476KB, 970x688px) Image search: [Google]
1444206916952.png
476KB, 970x688px
>>7787680
>christian
>clearly a Muzzy

Come on son.
>>
>>7787436
If it wasn't intended, why is the prostate in the asshole :^)
>>
>>7787402
> pretty faggy for each other in the biblical sense.
Anon, I...
>>
File: 1437536831910.jpg (26KB, 592x384px) Image search: [Google]
1437536831910.jpg
26KB, 592x384px
Depends, are you thinking about going exclusively gay and having potentially a committed relationship with another man? or is it more like just fucking a dude for awhile but still eventually growing up marrying a woman and reproducing? Because the latter is not wrong at all. The former is kind of wrong. But only because reproduction is kind of important to the survival of mankind so if you don't ever reproduce that's basically defective from a biological standpoint.

>I have this visceral feeling that I would live the rest of my life with the stain of a fundamentally irredeemable iniquity that should have never been acted upon.
That's dumb.

Don't worry about religion it's literally just made up to threaten the retarded masses into following the basic steps required to keep society going. Like make sure you don't kill people, don't steal stuff, okay make sure you cum in a vagina not an anus because babies are required or else humanity will die off okay, if you don't do these things you're gonna get spanked by a galactic cloud daddy after you die. You literally gotta threaten people with brimstone or else they'll just cannibalize one another because they're so retarded. But you can sodomize a dude as long you as eventually reproduce later or you can sodomize dudes your whole life as long as you accept that you were supposed to reproduce and you accept the consequences of not doing so.
>>
>>7788696
well, see, I didn't get any better advice now that you reposted by thread, as expected
>>
>>7787402
no
its kinkier than straight sex but only most of the time
it could be just as the str8 sex you imagine if you wanted to
its not wrong

if you think about it objectively you wont find anything wrong with it, literally anything
if you cant see that then your perspective on life is skewed by something, be it religion or conservative parents or whatever
just remember that nothing really fucking matters, dont die with regrets go for it if you dont like it you can at least say you didnt like it and you will be richer than if you didnt do it
>>
>>7787436
You are wrong on two counts:

First you justify homosexuality as unnatural, when humans are, like it or not, inherently natural creatures, and if a behavioral pattern of some kind manifests in human populations across the globe for almost as long as history has been recorded.

So everything indicates it must be naturally occurring, as no universal social conditions were constant throughout that time period (unless you count the mere existence of a society a social condition).

Second of all is assuming just because something is natural it is good. This is known as the appeal to nature fallacy, and it fails because things such as natural disasters, diseases, stillbirths, and many events that are terrible, if not catastrophic, are perfectly natural, however almost every technological advancement on the level of, or more advanced than a rock tied to a long stick aren't natural.
>>
>>7787567
>Islamophobic
Hi there Ahmed, how is your child bride doing? Hope you haven't raped a woman who's still single, or else we'll throw acid on her face.
Because Islam is a religion of peace.

Also,
>Jamaican
Nigger detected.
>>
>>7787436
de sade: the penis is round, the anus is round, the vagina is a slit. obviously, since god designed all three, he meant for the penis and anus to fit together.
>>
>>7787436
The appeal to nature argument is so weak.

If you feel like the unnatural nature of gay sex is damning then get off the Internet. A complex system of interconnected computers is far less natural than any form of sex. Also, abstain from any medication, because those chemical compounds are definitely do not natural in those concentrations. Die by the ripe old age of 35 maybe 50 if you're /really/ lucky and don't experience any accidents while living as a hunter gatherer. That is the most natural state for homo sapiens.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.