[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any other early transitioning/passing MTFs here feel uncomfortable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 14

File: 1487476562684.jpg (178KB, 730x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487476562684.jpg
178KB, 730x1000px
Do any other early transitioning/passing MTFs here feel uncomfortable and unsafe around older/non-passing transwomen?

I don't want to sound misandrist, but the large majority of them seem to bring a very hostile, very sexually aggressive masculine approach to their transition and seem to project that fetishism onto others - especially millennial/young transpeople still in the process of transitioning.

Maybe it's not as common on this board due to the older status of the userbase here, but this seems to be a trend witnessed at least in my life, as well as in the lives of other young transpeople.
>>
>>7787007
By older I mean twenty and up, sorry.
>>
>>7787007
What is older? What is non passing?
If older is 20 and non passing is like big hands, youre probably projecting a fear of being associated or interperated that way.
Also userbase here is around 19/20 generally.
>>
Huh, Most of the cool trans girls I've met are older. Its weird; seems to be the younger ones I find that are the obnoxious creeps
>>
>>7787025
>started at 19.5
wowie really dodged a bullet i can participate in your shit threads
>>
>>7787007
>tfw older non-passing trans'woman'
kill me
>>
>>7787007

I started hormones at nineteen so I'm not exactly an early transitioner, but I definitely witnessed this behavior when I used to go to a trans support group.
>>
File: 1487468373638.jpg (12KB, 300x442px) Image search: [Google]
1487468373638.jpg
12KB, 300x442px
>>7787029
as far as i'm concerned:

>told parents in 7th grade
>came out in 8th grade
>started hormone blockers in 8th grade
>estrogen that summer
>etc. etc. etc.

5'9'' tho. but yaay i look like a cute girl. my voice is androgynous/only problem.

most of the older transpeople that I've spoken to weren't transitioned by their parents when they were younger simply because in truth they were just never applicable for any medical transitioning. they just lacked the observable traits. if you repressed them due to your archaic ideas around the stigmatization of expression of femininity then i guess that's your own problem.
>>
>>7787133
>if you repressed them due to your archaic ideas around the stigmatization of expression of femininity then i guess that's your own problem.
;_;
>>
>>7787133

And how did you get so enlightened then?
>>
>>7787133
Pretty sure when I told my mom I wanted to be a girl when I was that young she just said "no" and that was pretty much the end of that
>>
>>7787183
It's tragic that your parents can choose the course of your life like that...
>>
>>7787192

Yet that's what happens to kids whose parents believe in homeopathic treatments like chlorine enemas for imagined illnesses and Christianity as a valid barometer for normal human variation...
>>
>>7787183
Same here except there was a lot more crying from me and yelling from her. It was 2002 and I was 12. Hurts so much I had one shot at life and this is it. I hope there's something on the other side, but I'm doubtful. Guess I'll find out soon.
>>
>>7787177
Innate femininity.
>>
>>7787235

You say that like there haven't been innately feminine kids, gay or trans that have been kicked out because their parents are that blockheaded.
>>
>>7787241
in that case, the child finds a way, whether through IC, self-med, trusted doctor/councilor/friend, etc.
>>
>>7787235
You just don't get it. When I was in middle school, all innate femininity did for me was make my parents constantly interrogate me on whether I was gay, and then chastise and emotionally abuse me when I told them I was trans. When you were born as well as your family situation are super important.

But lucky you I guess.
>>
>>7787245
None of this was a thing any earlier than like 2010.
>>
>>7787214
Well I was super autistic as a kid so I don't think I had it in me to make a scene out of it.
Such is life I guess.
I didn't really know HRT was a thing though, I think people vastly underestimate just how unknown HRT type information was in the early 00's. Like it's only been within the past 5-6 years that self-medding, HRT, etc. has become common info.
>>
>>7787254
people were transitioning in the 60s, so umm, yes it was
>>
>>7787245
informed consent is literally brand new. Self-medding was non-existent like 4-5 years ago, trusted doctors meant electroshock therapy with mike pence raping your boipussy
>>
>>7787259
I think you need to start educating yourself on the history of trans stuff, because it's clear that you don't have a clue.
>>
>>7787261
>Self-medding was non-existent like 4-5 years ago
this is factually wrong and makes the rest of your points suspect
self-medding existed long before accessible medical transition did and has *always* been the primary method of people transitioning younger than about 25
>>
>>7787259
The number of transgendered people has like more than quadrupled in the past 4-5 years. There was very very few people transitioning pre-2010ish
>>
>>7787133
>5'9'' tho. but yaay i look like a cute girl. my voice is androgynous/only problem.
>most of the older transpeople that I've spoken to weren't transitioned by their parents when they were younger simply because in truth they were just never applicable for any medical transitioning. they just lacked the observable traits. if you repressed them due to your archaic ideas around the stigmatization of expression of femininity then i guess that's your own problem.

You sound really unsympathetic.
Most people, especially here, who transitioned late (18-25) did it because they knew they would either get no support, be rejected, or be abandoned.
Just because you had a loving and progressive family doesnt make you superior or more legitimate.
I'll reiterate, your feelings of disgust probably come from wanting to detach yourself from the stigmatization of late transitioners. Try to reflect on that, and better yourself.
>>
>>7787271
It was mainly only a thing outside western europe and north america where estrogen and AAs are OTC. Even then in places like india it was still basically just chopping your balls off and people barely understood what estrogen did.

It's only been within the past 10 years that human beings even knew estrogen receptors existed in the testicles and ER's have only been discovered in the penis like 3-4 years ago.
Even DHT was thought to be a vestigial hormone leftover from development up until like 5 years ago with the massive rise in lawsuits against Merck regarding propecia causes permanent infertility and ED.

You drastically underestimate how little we knew of hormones until the past 5-10 years.
>>
>>7787271
And how many people do you think actually made it? You think if you were a kid/teen during the trans dark ages that you would have happened to have accidentally'd your way into finding out about the existence of HRT, which likely would have been extract from horse urine?
>>
>>7787204
>chlorine enemas
what the fuck
>>
File: 4534534.png (2MB, 1248x1432px) Image search: [Google]
4534534.png
2MB, 1248x1432px
>>7787249
i guess it all depends on how believable you presented yourself then. presumably with you you were more flamboyant and irrationally expressive so i can see why your parents chastised you over that. being trans and being young you learn how to argue for yourself and to eschew passivity.

but then again that is a male trait, isn't it?
>>
>>7787297
*passivity is a male trait
>>
>>7787297
Now you're just being cruel.
>>
The only "older" transwoman I've met works at the clinic I go to and she always acts like a sweet, normal lady. I enjoy chatting with her before my appointments.
>>
>>7787287
i legitimately know people who transitioned during the 70s and 80s, usually diy outside the gender clinic system (or at least the people who knew them in turn -- aids really devastated that career)
it was, by far, the most common route amongst young trans women of that era in the western world
>>7787288
i'm ftm, it's a bit different
i'm inconsistent on whether i'd be a stone butch or if i'd transition in that era, but those are not mutually exclusive categories
>>
>>7787245

I've realized I've mistaken >>7787235 as a response to >>7787204 and not >>7787177. Now I will give you the appropriate response.

Your "innate femininity" argument is based on assuming that no innately feminine person could repress themselves. How did you choose to prove that? By saying that innately feminine people transition regardless of any exterior factors, i.e. whether their parents notice they are too feminine and willingly transition them or if their parents notice they are too feminine and kick them out and provided no other indicators. You've committed two fallacies, the no true Scottsman and begging the question.
>>
>>7787324
Yeah no shit people transitioned back in the 70s and 80s you're completely missing the point. The rate of transgenderism has exploded within the past decade for obvious reasons.
In the 80's if you were gay and wanted to avoid the gay community and not get hiv you'd go on usenet and you could get a nerdy bf that wasn't a turboslut. But 99% of gay people could not do such things, they went to the bars and had to fuck the turbosluts and get aids.

There's also economic discrepancies in that doctors being transphobic, homophobic, etc. to rich people is impossible because people can afford to ruin your life regardless of law. In the past generally only economically well-off people were capable of transitioning. You could bribe doctors to be less transphobic and get your demands. This wasn't the case of "helpful doctors" this was the case of giving your doctor enough money that they shut their mouth and give you what you ask for.
>>
>>7787356
It doesnt matter if you argue fallacies. Shes approching your argument from a emotional standpoint of fear. Fear of being associating with something less disgusting, masculine, perverted, or less than female. Especially after working so hard to achieve "perfection".
Her superiority is just a defense mechanism to feel valid and manage her insecurities.

Tbf, im giving her the benifit of the doubt that shes just broken and not actually truely a terrible person.
>>
>>7787245

Now, give a non-fallacious answer to >>7787177. In all likelihood, it was not anything like a greater degree of femininity that you possessed. Instead, other personality traits that you were born with or developed over the course of your life were likely responsible. High impulsivity/low inhibition, low neuroticism, low self-doubt/high self-confidence, courage, extroversion, sarcastic or skeptical demeanor, high investment in a separate sense of self from the group you belong to, innovative thinking/don't follow established trends in fear of finding something that works better, etc.
>>
>>7787297
Passivity is a female trait, so the most feminine youngsters will be the ones who most accept their parents coercion into the male role.
>>
File: 45345345.png (1MB, 1318x1432px) Image search: [Google]
45345345.png
1MB, 1318x1432px
>>7787356
hmmmm? innate femininity is not literal expression. presumably you're a histrionic HSTS like Blaire "White Cis Male" or Nicole "Mainesplaining" Maines who thinks that femininity amounts to being a good little fag for your faghag and that wearing a skirt to school turned you into a girl. hence why as mentioned above if you're parents shit on you for being effeminate you weren't medically applicable for transition, anyways.

also i wasn't the person who said they transition regardless of external factors.
>>
>>7787364
i think we're talking past each other
the way doctors treated young transsexuals in the past isn't really relevant because the majority of them transitioned absolutely nowhere near doctors and also lived their whole lives in poverty (you think tranny hookers came from rich families?)
if anything young (<25, so not /tttt/ young) transitioners from rich families are the most common they've ever been *relative to the young trans population* because now they actually go through that system rather than getting hrt on the streets
>>
>>7787410
>who thinks that femininity amounts to being a good little fag for your faghag and that wearing a skirt to school turned you into a girl.
What kind of femininity does count in your eyes then?

>hence why as mentioned above if you're parents shit on you for being effeminate you weren't medically applicable for transition, anyways.
Who should transition then, agps like you?
>>
>>7787422
straight transwoman =! hsts
>>
>>7787414
That's like saying it was easy to transition in the byzantine empire.
Yeah a lot of people became femboys during that era, but 1 in 4 boys that were castrated died. But you don't remember the ones that died because they're dead obviously.

Yes, third gender stuff is quite common outside NA and EU, but chopping your balls off and getting estrogen wasn't just something you pranced off from your parents house and did zero questions asked. Many people die doing so, people still think you're disgusting and there's a lot of social stigma, and it certainly isn't "easy" to do. This shit ruins people's lives and not because of the health risks, but because people will kill you in the streets with no repercussions.

Your ignorance is astonishing.
>>
>>7787404
This so much

People say that I can't be trutrans because when I was a little kid and showed signs of femininity and my parents nipped it in the bud, I obeyed them and stopped acting feminine, instead of insisting to them that I'm a girl and rebelling by wearing dresses to school anyway.

I thought rebelling against your parents and being a disobedient assertive little shit is a masculine trait, while feminine kids blindly obey their parents.
>>
>>7787410

Then could you clarify which posts are yours? Mine are >>7787177, >>7787204, >>7787241, >>7787356, and >>7787403.
>>
>>7787424
I didn't mention sexuality?
>>
File: 3pNp2F6.jpg (72KB, 329x720px) Image search: [Google]
3pNp2F6.jpg
72KB, 329x720px
>>7787007
>Do you feel uncomfortable and unsafe around older/non-passing transwomen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J34zX-JsOrI
>>
>>7787429
What femininity did they nip and how did they make you obey?
>>
>>7787426
we're still talking past each other
you're reading things into my statements that are completely different to what i'm actually saying
what i'm saying is 'the idea that self-medding was unheard of until half a decade ago is completely untrue and it used to be even more common in the west (relative to general trans/yungtrans population) than it is'
that is what i am saying
>>
File: 34534534.png (2MB, 1784x1426px) Image search: [Google]
34534534.png
2MB, 1784x1426px
>>7787429
No, not really, and shocker, a panty sniffing little beta bitch late transitioner is speaking over my ideas again. Please, you've been talking over women your whole entire life you stupid piece of shit. Just shut the fuck up already!!

>>7787430
except for the innate femininity one, all of mine have a avatar.
>>
>>7787410
Maybe you look feminine, pass perfectly, and truly feel that makes you superior.
Just know that you will never be cute or attractive by choosing to invalidate others rather than sympathize with them.
At least most of the twenty something hons arent ugly on the inside.
>>
>>7787441
Okay, so you're arguing semantics though. You're basically saying because a select few people, which was a tiny percent of the population, knew, that suddenly now everyone that didn't are horrible people for late transitioning.
It's kind of like how many people have been ordering weed and stuff through the internet for like 15-20 years now but normies basically think you're a god for getting an ounce of weed delivered through the mail. Even nowadays when I get my weed online 99% of people I meet are still amazed that that is a thing.

Your idea of what is normal and what isn't is completely deluded and ignorant. Not everyone has access to the same information and not everyone has the know-how to do the same things.
>>
>>7787445
>a panty sniffing little beta bitch late transitioner is speaking my ideas again
ftfy :^)
>>
>>7787445

>except for the innate femininity one, all of mine have a avatar.

And that would include the OP?
>>
File: 435345345.png (1MB, 1038x1268px) Image search: [Google]
435345345.png
1MB, 1038x1268px
>>7787453
yes, and this one >>7787133
>>
>>7787459

I imagined it was, though I did wonder why you switched characters.
>>
>>7787048
Men have a harder time spotting predators.
>>
>>7787441
Self medding? You mean stealing your mom or sister's birth control?
Because that was the only estogen I had access to as a kid, and I felt bad for taking my mom's because she had a legit need for it.
>>
>>7787579
The neat thing is birth control and menopause medicine used to be shit like ethinyl estradiol which was pretty intense so you could eat 25ug of EE and it was equivalent to 2-4mg of estradiol, albeit with obvious health hazards.
Nowadays synthetic estrogens are unheard of or if they take them it's in tiny fucking dosages like 1ug to 10ug.
>>
>>7787007
Yes, why?
>>
>>7787459
Fuck off cara you literally invent these characters
>>
>>7787007
Well it may be caused by long term testosterone exposure and socialization. Older transwomen had much more blatant male socialization because of the time they grew up in.
>>
>>7787092
>19 is not early
>tfw a month away from turning 20
>>
File: 1480309994803.png (112KB, 340x420px) Image search: [Google]
1480309994803.png
112KB, 340x420px
>>7787007
Do you also feel scared around real women? They can act pretty boyish too, don't be a sexist bigot you spoiled little shit.
>>
>>7788250

It's 2017 senpai, max one year into puberty is "early" (serious).

13 - 15 = mid
16 - 19 = late
20+ = why bother
>>
im scared of niggers
>>
>>7788296
Guess it's a man's life for me then.
>>
Starting after puberty begins you arent trutrans. I started on blockers at 9 years old and on estrogen at 12. Anyone who started older than me isn't trutrans. Also I'm a huge fucking faggot fuck my face.
>>
>>7787133
I knew I was trans at 14 and would have started then but I couldn't transition til I was living by myself because of my abusive home situation, when I did eventually come out during a visit home my dad sexually assaulted me and threatened to put a bullet in me if I didn't find a way to stop being trans and my parents refuse to pay for any transition-related costs. Fuck off with your entitled bullshit.
>>
Where do you even meet older trannies?

I don't feel uncomfortable near people I've never met.
>>
>>7787245
>UK
>informed consent
>self-medding when I didn't even get pocket money as a teen and lived in the middle of nowhere such that it was impossible to get a job
>dad was friends with the family doctor, was a governor at my high school etc. so telling anybody would have resulted in it leaking back to him
this is either a troll or your perception of the world is very, very sheltered and unrealistic
>>
Cara you need a hobby man

I mean a healthy hobby

I still can't believe these retards are falling for it lol
>>
what is /tttt/? I keep seeing it referenced everywhere, what does it mean?
>>
>>7788397
It's making fun of the fact that /lgbt/ has a disproportionate amount of transgender-related discussion.
>>
File: 1487244029041.jpg (52KB, 247x247px) Image search: [Google]
1487244029041.jpg
52KB, 247x247px
>It's another cara posts the same shitty thread again but manages to get 100 replies episode.
>>
>>7788527
this one is real this time
>>
>>7788320
why?
>>
>>7787297
You sound like a bitch tbqh
>>
>>7787324
>i'm ftm, it's a bit differt
This explains so much.
>>
>>7788296
hmm im in the 16-19 section but im 6 ft tall, should i even bother?
>>
>>7787007
>Implying you're even trans
This bait doesn't work.

Want to know why?

>around older/non-passing transwomen?
Where do you find all these people?
I've only seen a few trans people during my whole life.
Even if you're trans, you don't suddenly start to meet other trans people, it doesn't work like that.
>>
>>7787133
Still continuing with the bait?

>they were younger simply because in truth they were just never applicable for any medical transitioning.
This isn't terrible bait, and I guess you could find somebody so retarded that they'd say this.

Until like 1-5 years ago, you couldn't transition early, other than through self-medication.
Trans clinics wouldn't let you transition until 18.
>>
File: 20170221_052214.jpg (227KB, 634x670px) Image search: [Google]
20170221_052214.jpg
227KB, 634x670px
>>7787007
The weak should fear the stronk.
>>
>>7787214
Don't go. I love you.
>>
>>7787007
>innate femininity
>lacking natural feminine empathy, instead choosing to over-rationalize and draw up bullshit logical lines like a man

and this is coming from another early transitioner

Also, you called yourself a "cute girl" which kinda skeeved me out desu. that's a weird thing to say if you're so very "innately feminine"
>>
File: 4564573.png (818KB, 718x1112px) Image search: [Google]
4564573.png
818KB, 718x1112px
>>7793880
when did you transition? might effect the way that you perceive women.
>>
>>7793883
8 years old.
>>
>>7793793
>Until like 1-5 years ago, you couldn't transition early, other than through self-medication.
Have things really changed that much in the last couple of years, apart from the public perception?
>>
>>7793891
Yes from:

1. Better public perception
2. Better access to medical resources on the internet
3. The influx of reliable and cheap generics from India

>>7793883
You type and act like you got 90% of your idea of how women act from anime. You didn't get female childhood socialization. That shit sucks ass, man. The worst part isn't what you're told you can't do because you're a girl, it's what you're told you can't do "just because" and you find out later it's because you're a girl. Society instills in you lifelong sense of complacency and "why bother" when you're a girl. Who cares? You'll find a husband who will take care of you anyway. Oh, you're being paid that much? It's fine. No need to negotiate! Be happy! You end up with crippling self-doubt for your entire life.

I honestly envy later transitioners because they benefit from male socialization.
>>
>>7793887
post pics
>>
>>7793905
pics
>>
>>7793912
mhm... go on........
>>
>>7793915
You told me to post pics

I posted pics.
>>
File: 1487628386616.jpg (51KB, 259x293px) Image search: [Google]
1487628386616.jpg
51KB, 259x293px
>>7793903
Hmmmm? Early transitioners can't be socialized as women, they can only have female experiences.
>>
>>7793930
Does your voice pass?
>>
>>7793945
meant to quote op
>>
>>7793891
Yeah, forced sterilization has been removed in some countrires.
And puberty blockers can now be given to teens, even before tanner stage 2 (where you weren't allowed to even be considered for it before that point previously).

I think you can even get hormones before you're 18 now.

In the US, it's obviously different, I think you could get hormones pretty early there, if you had a lot of luck.
Otherwise it was self-medding there too... But then you really need very understanding parents, who will be ok with it.
>>
File: rbKYcl8.gif (144KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
rbKYcl8.gif
144KB, 640x480px
I have a story

>Chilean nonpassing trans woman I am friends with on facebook, because she goes to my uni and is a member of trans support club
>Posts on FB that she got kicked out of uni and is now homeless and in danger of having her citizenship revoked (not sure how it works)
>Decide to be nice and house her
>Mistake
>She's super annoying and super creepy
>Voice is like a Latin American man trying to impersonate a valley girl
>Constantly attempts to flirt with me, gets too close to me all the time and gives me eyes that make me feel really uncomfortable
>Constantly exposing her body, when she lie down her asscrack is always visible because her shorts dont fit, or her stomach is visible or her side boob is visible, something's always sticking out
>Has a fetish for gaining (herself), talks about it openly in really cringey way, asks me to take her to 7/11 to buy gallons of whole milk while clapping like an autist screeching "HOL MEELK YEY HOL MEELK"
>Secretly I have a chubby/weight gain fetish myself but she makes me want to never even think about it again and join a fucking convent
>Ends up staying at my place for a fucking week because her "social awkwardness" keeps her from finding a place to live or a job and I'm too busy having an actual life to do it for her

I'm kind of worried about posting this because she knows about 4chan and may or may not go here, but whatever she was kind of an annoying pervert. picrelated. It's my face at everything she ever did.
>>
>>7795673
Oh and Here's a brief list of all the creepy shit she did:
>Watched (vanilla and nonsexual) yuri with her, she ruined it with constant "sexy" vocalizations
>Out of nowhere hugged me extremely tightly and ran her hands up and down my body like a child molester (this was the second day she was at my house)
>Told her I'm leaving for work, she says "don't be gone loooong" like we're married or something
>The aformentioned whole milk thing, she did that in front of one of my good friends, I almost died of embarrassment
>Slept in my bed without asking me, when I got home my entire room smelled like truck driver farts
>>
Personally, other than that Chilean creepazoid, one of the sweetest women I know is a nonpassing older transwoman who is a social worker, she helped me with a lot of my transition and getting on meds.
On the other hand, I know a passing younger transitioner who is an actual pedophile.

So I really think it's a case by case basis. You never know.
>>
I've known some seriously creepy young transitioners. Like, more perverted than any hon horror story.
>>
>>7796566
Tell me more
>>
>>7795673
>>Secretly I have a chubby/weight gain fetish myself

You brought this upon yourself.
>>
>>7796593
no way i never found her attractive, she was nasty in both personality and appearance
>>
>>7796616
Yeah I know.

Honestly I pass really well but I know that I have pretty gross habits and a pretty grating personality, so I'm always paranoid that I come off this way to other people.
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.