[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This may be the wrong place to ask but I will try anyways. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1418441898430.jpg (230KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1418441898430.jpg
230KB, 1000x1200px
This may be the wrong place to ask but I will try anyways.

What are the kinds of foods that mix well with spiro, as in you can mask the taste of those pills?

Would they reduce the power of the medicament if they were taken by drinking let's say a shake?

If yes, can I counter that just by adding more without any health risks for the one drinking it?
>>
Stop trying to force your little brother to take hormones you retard

Will literally report to the FBI
>>
File: 1418424980151.png (4MB, 2330x2413px) Image search: [Google]
1418424980151.png
4MB, 2330x2413px
>>7784274
I'm legit here anon, it's for me really;
Just answer me if it will be ok and there won't be a need to alter the dosage;

Help a sister out, will you?
>>
>>7784268
>>7784303

DO NOT PUT HORMONES ON YOUR ROOMMATE FOOD.

You're going to make him kill himself so you can masturbate you creepy chaser.
This is not the answer for getting a gf.
Stop trying to turn your friend into your gf.
>>
Just crush them up and shove them into size 00 gel caps
>>
>>7784303
>tfw no girlfriend to force me to turn into a girl

How come some people get to be so lucky?
>>
>>7784415
I have fantasies like this too.
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 392x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 392x720px
>>7784385
>>7784274
If they're a femboy, then even if they get upset at first, they'll come to see the benefit of Meds and they'll be desperate and begging for more
>>
>>7784268
Just get a different brand that doesn't taste like shit? The ones I got from qhi taste like mint, but swallow then within a second anyways
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.