[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it ok for me( an 18 year old some what twinkish guy)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0744.jpg (988KB, 2770x1787px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0744.jpg
988KB, 2770x1787px
Is it ok for me( an 18 year old some what twinkish guy) to punch a trans guy.
>>
Sure, you can punch me
>>
>>7782979

Beware if he doesn't pass. Any male with a spine, even Chad, will kick your shit in in defense of m'lady.
>>
>>7783001
Nun of them pass, recently it's become abondendly clear to me that the LGBT group of my uni don't like me very much, i don't know why, I don't even talk to or about them, I generally thing they are annoying, in a situation where they try to irritate or agitate me and I feel as if I am in my full rights to lay one on someone, I shall, I just wanna know if it's morally right.
>>
>>7783016
the issue here is not 'is it okay to punch them', it is 'is punching them a reasonable response'
while these kids sound retarded, punching them does not sound like a reasonable response
>>
>>7783031
I delth with this sorta shit all my life( I'm a gay exmuslim who's mixed so everyone hates me) the only way to stop this sorta stuff is to fight back
>>
>>7783038
can you elaborate on the ways in which they are annoying you?
it is possible that your backstory is making this seem like a problem that needs to be dealt with more severely than it actually does
i have extensive experience with the same sort of people (i hesitate to say many of them are trans guys, given it is hard to distinguish a certain type of trans guy from a certain type of trendscum and statistically there must be more of the latter) and they're usually just scared kids
>>
>>7783044
Right now it's the odd wispers/shit talking with some pushing
I have a feeling it's gonna develop into something bigger

Thing is I look very non threatening, so people think they can push me around, anyway, if worst comes to worst, is it ok to fight back against one of these trans trenders or trans guys.
>>
>>7783016
Maybe they don't like you because you want to punch one of their memebers out of paranoia.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.