[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've heard certain conservatives claim that trans people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: youtu.be-3cDLflyQ8TA.png (942KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
youtu.be-3cDLflyQ8TA.png
942KB, 1280x720px
I've heard certain conservatives claim that trans people commit sexual assault at much higher rates than cis people, but I've also had difficulty finding any such statistics, as searching for transsexuals committing rape tends to bring up stats about how often the transsexuals are the ones getting raped.

Genuinely curious what the source is on this, as I'd be interested in reading the study and seeing what methodology they used.
>>
>>7782622
It's simple. Straight cis Christians think trans people will go to hell, whereas if you're straight cis and you commit straight cis rape, you'll just get into heaven faster.
>>
God that interview was disgusting, i didnt know Milo and cared little but he literally has very little to say or have any actual arguments.

He just keeps talking and acting all gay without really saying much, instead of having a mature discussion where you listen, think and talk he just kept talking thinking that if you overshadow someone with talking you win.

But once again he showed why right wingers are always major hypocrites
>All religions are bad but not Catholicism
>Trans people are bad because of le high statistics of sexual crimes(lets ignore society pushes trans people towards sexual shit)
>By that logic i will completely forget the "gays are bad because of the high statistics of stds"
He literally is the average republicuck, completely hypocritical and thoughtless, if you choose to subscribe to a system of thought, even one as bad as "if statistic says x group of people often do something bad, then they are bad" you should at least apply it everywhere, not where it is convenient.

That is the first time i show Milo, terrible image.
>>
>>7782622
You can't find evidence because it's an abject lie. However it feeds directly into conservative fears and beliefs, so it doesn't need to be true to have the desired impact.
>>
>>7783015
He even said "that's not a controversial statistic", though. He's not seriously THAT blatant of a liar, is he?
>>
>>7782697
To be fair he's a self-hating gay, I don't think he'd deny that gay people are bad for a whole host of reasons if you confronted him.
>>
>>7784305
>they are bad
>but i am fine as an individual, so judge me individually
>But then start judging collectively based on statistics
God these people are retards
>>
>>7784278
Yes he is. Lie big, and lie confidently, and you can make people believe anything.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_lie
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.