[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we turn the the meaning of T from transgender to TruTrans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

How do we turn the the meaning of T from transgender to TruTrans and kick out the """people""" known as agp's?
>>
>implying agps are less tru than some flamers who cant just tone it down a bit
>>
>>7782290
Agps are just fetishists who have absolutely nothing to do with real trans issues.
>>
>>7782269
"Trutrans" is the default. A few people saying that they are AGP on a chinese cartoon board won't change that.
>>
AGPs are the true trutrans, HSTS only experience social dysphoria which would disappear if there were no gender roles.
>>
>>7782504
no
>>
Not even MTF but sage
>>
Cara, go do something with your life.
Every time I open this board there`s 20 threads done by you.
>>
Oh boy, this thread again.
>>
>>7782541
I'm not Cara, I'm a fan, though.
>>
File: 20170220_021044.jpg (88KB, 376x373px) Image search: [Google]
20170220_021044.jpg
88KB, 376x373px
>>7784130
Bitch plz.
>>
Newfag here, what the hell are "AGP's"? I've been hearing about them a lot on this board.
>>
>>7791880
The type of trans women who transition due to severe body dysphoria rather than hyper faggotry/attempts to date straight men. The latter are generally very extroverted, obnoxious, and demanding and have pushed the narrative that AGPs aren't "really trans"
>>
>>7791909
So, correct me if I'm wrong, but AGP's are just basically MtF then?
>>
>>7786182
>Cara will never transition and look like pic.
>Cara will never stop being crazy.

I wish we were in another timeline.
Cara would be a cute camwhore, specially if she was into latex stuff.
>>
>>7791933
Both are mtfs when they transition, but they are different in how they are motivated to transition and why being male is unpleasant for them.

It's worth noting that many of the obnoxious anti-AGP mtfs mentioned in >>7791909 are AGP themselves and in denial about it. It's a sad self-hatred.
>>
File: god's face.png (706KB, 652x816px) Image search: [Google]
god's face.png
706KB, 652x816px
>>7791933
You're wrong, you're replying to a hetero cis male who feels entitled to dictate to women what defines their womanhood, note that at the end he implies that women are supposed to be dainty, submissive, etc. etc. blah blah blah.

There's a large community of early transitioner straight MTFs that can help you understand if you want to learn more.
>>
>>7791974
But you're an AGP too Cara.
>>
>>7791933
Both are considered mtf
>>
>>7791962
Cara would be a stronk womyn transbian who hates men. She would probably the first feminist terrorist in history.
>>
>>7792404
>She would probably the first feminist terrorist in history.
Not by a LONG shot.
>>
>>7792434
Who are some feminist terrorists? I don't wanna copy anyone.
>>
>>7793009
There isn't much detail but you can start your research here
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suffragette#Arson.2C_Property_damage_and_domestic_terrorism
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.