[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, how many have currently, or had in the past, fantasies about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 17

File: Switch-a636-4-Archina[1].jpg (40KB, 299x634px) Image search: [Google]
Switch-a636-4-Archina[1].jpg
40KB, 299x634px
So, how many have currently, or had in the past, fantasies about having the ability to change gender/appearance at will?

And how long did it take you to realise you'd just use that power to be a girl 99.9% of the time?

and that it would be easier to just be a girl IRL?
>>
>>7781906
Pretty much.
>>
>>7781906
ye.

I've spent a lot of time over in those xchange threads on /gif/. I still haven't settled on whether or not being a girl IRL is the right path for me yet though
>>
>>7782611
do you not think you're belittling the struggles of TruTrans peoples that go through the _dysphoria_ every nanosecond of every day?

I don't care what answer you give, just want to know if I'm alone or not
>>
>>7782621
shit son I don't know.

I'm just a shitlord from /pol/ who drifted by /lgbt/ over some confusing thoughts I've been having over the past year or so. I only really know the surface of the trans issues.
>>
>>7782626
then leave this place and never come back
PLEASE

all you need to know is, nothing fucking matters
you don't get any more insight than that here, just hatred for every one and thing
>>
>>7781906
Yeah.. literally all the time.
>>
File: genderswap00[1].jpg (83KB, 584x350px) Image search: [Google]
genderswap00[1].jpg
83KB, 584x350px
>>7782611
>I still haven't settled on whether or not being a girl IRL is the right path for me yet though
why wouldn't it be?

>>7782621
>do you not think you're belittling the struggles of TruTrans peoples that go through the _dysphoria_ every nanosecond of every day?
there's little to be gained by treating pseudoscience like a real thing.
>>
>>7782628
>just hatred for every one and thing
You saw the part about coming from /pol/ right? /pol/ may be a board of peace but plenty of us run on distilled hate.

It's too late anyway, in a thread the other day I was told I sounded like the least degenerate trans woman on the board and it sort of made sense to me, and /pol/ seems to think I'm a trans too. I'm going to try exercising more and throwing my shekels at a shrink before I act on anything though.

>>7782637
>why wouldn't it be?
I've been having high stress with college and I'm not certain that these feelings aren't just being cause by the stress or another temporary external factor acting upon me.
>>
>>7782643
then it's already too late

the next step is struggling to find justification for it
have fun
>>
>>7782626
Best advice is not to go to /lgbt/ for advice. And visit a psychologist if those feelings persist.

Also if you are afraid of turning into a tranny monster you see in media and on boards dont make that hold you back because there are plenty of trutrans girls that live stealth as normal girls.
>>
>>7782643
At this point, you are 99.99% likely to be trans, going to a gender therapist is a good idea, but depending on your age, it's probably better to accept it now than to waste time by trying to repress.
>>
>>7782654
you mean he's 99.99% likely to transition
we can't know more than that, and I suppose it's irrelevant anyway
>>
>>7782643
>I've been having high stress with college and I'm not certain that these feelings aren't just being cause by the stress or another temporary external factor acting upon me.
they rarely are caused by stress and its more likely the stress makes it harder to bury them.

don't hang around /pol/ either unless you don't like accurate information.
>>
>>7782651
>advice
I'd call it less "advice" and more or just another opinion on what my thoughts sound like. I don't trust anything /lgbt/ says as I know yall just want me to join your fruity little club.

Also a good friend came out to me as trans about a month ago and /lgbt/ hooked me up with some literature, so I'm not completely dismissive of what you guys say

>>7782648
I won't succumb to my degeneracy, at least not yet.

>>7782654
>accept it now
I'm going to at least finish up my education before I start throwing money around at something like this

>>7782666
>stress makes it harder to bury them.
fug, is this why all those emotions I shoved down over the years seem ever closer to the surface?

>don't hang around /pol/
Where else am I supposed to get up to date Trump news and talk about deporting mexicans?
>>
>>7782681
>not yet
because you can't justify it, like I just said
the step after is saying 'fuck it' and doing it anyway
pray you reach it before you turn 40
>>
>>7782687
>like I just said
My bad. I'm like half asleep right now because I could help but respond to a reply that popped up right when I was going to go to sleep.

/lgbt/ seems like a slow enough board, so I guess I'll be back sometime after I wake up
>>
>>7782681
>Where else am I supposed to get up to date Trump news and talk about deporting mexicans?
everywhere else on the internet at the moment?

I mean you can listen to them regurgitate the same way-too-detailed but also completely wrong theories about trans people over and over, solve nothing about your life and have a breakdown at 45 (actually more likely at 25 or so, your repression is not very strong).

Or you can get some actual useful information (this is also probably not /lgbt/) and improve your lot in life...

...and the way you'll do this is probably by being a girl.
>>
>>7781906
Also how many kept (or gained new) fantasies of this sort after realising they were trans?
>>
Alright an email caught my eye before I shut down my computer. Last response at this hour for real.

>>7782714
>listen to them regurgitate the same way-too-detailed but also completely wrong theories about trans people
Honestly I'm shocked by how many people on /pol/ are actually willing to play armchair psychiatrist rather than just telling me to gas myself. The people there that I've talked to have actually seemed very supportive of my potential journey.

>more likely at 25 or so
shit I'm not that far away. desu I wouldn't be surprised if something happened sooner as I've always been a anxious person.

>probably by being a girl.
I still really want to have biological children though, and freezing sperm seems like a whole ordeal that will probably end up in a clerical mixup where my surrogate gets sperm from a nig.

Also I don't know if my family and the other people I care about would be ready for something like this, myself included.
>>
>>7781906
since i was a small child, like preteen.

Think back on the Harry Potter book with polyjuice potion. It was my fantasy as small child to kidnap a girl and harvest her hair for permanent girl mode.
>>
>>7782643
Imagine your stress after college when you are looking for jobs and the qt girl gets hired over you because diversity. Then imagine you do get a job, but ywn be included in the girl talk, because you're a boy, anon. Then imagine all the girls your age getting married, and starting to have babies. Then imagine how split along gender lines socialization becomes with friends, and family, but you're a boy, anon, so you go with the male group, forever. Forever getting further away from where you want to be in life.

How does that make you feel?
>>
>>7781906
Yeah, it's a natural progression. I used to masturbate a lot to fantasies where I'd somehow be turned female or trans. When I transitioned and then I started looking female these fantasies became less and less arousing to the point where I think only the submission aspect of them appeals to me at all. Even then it's not enough usually to make me go back to them. Too cringey.
>>
File: frepeople-18.jpg (520KB, 2400x1608px) Image search: [Google]
frepeople-18.jpg
520KB, 2400x1608px
>>7781906
I think it's natural for everyone to feel that way.

>pic related
>tfw ywn have girly sleepover
>>
>>7783145
I'd really miss ceasing to find them arousing.
>>
File: 1460676289341.png (289KB, 400x637px) Image search: [Google]
1460676289341.png
289KB, 400x637px
>>7783170
I never said i didn't. In one way it's nice. I used to lust for really awful things happening to me, thinking about people hurting me, psychologically torturing me, etc. You probably know how violent and weird a lot of those doujins, etc are.

It took a long time to disentangle the masochism from the dysphoria and I'm still not done. I also feel weird that an aspect of myself, my personality, was revoked because of chemical changes.

I'm grateful that I can masturbate to more healthy things and picture myself in a loving relationship without being thrown in a cage or something but this was part of me for a while so watching it diminish to nothing is on some level: horrifying.

uh, end rant.
>>
>>7783200
I'm frightened of even losing the masochism. You said you're still submissive though? Maybe just feeling submissive without the masochism would be ok.

But it's losing the arousal from being turned into a girl that frightens me the most. I can still be me and have a more healthy submissiveness. But I feel I'd lose some of myself if becoming female didn't matter to me that way any more.

It's nice to get to talk about this.
>>
>>7783054
Not OP but the first one is the only one what would really hurt me. For the others, I'd rather hang out with boys even as a girl. I'd still rather be a girl.
>>
File: 1461891581811.png (51KB, 273x256px) Image search: [Google]
1461891581811.png
51KB, 273x256px
>>7783295
Oh totally, just in a different way. Before I was submissive in that I wanted actively to be harmed, controlled, insulted and generally abused. Now I'm submissive in that I want actively to be docile, caring, instructed and maybe smacked a bit if I'm bad desu.

And likewise I'm still a masochist it's just the difference between wanting the crap beat out of me and voluntarily having my butt smacked or face fucked.

See what I'm saying?
>>
>>7783596
Yes I see. I'm inbetween, not that I can't find either hot, and I don't really mind staying there.

It's the AGP itself I don't want to lose. I feel like it really is part of who I am more than just different ways of being submissive are.

That docile and instructed is a really comfy feel.
>>
>>7781906
perfect shapeshifting would be my nr 1 genie wish

but I'd rather be a cute guy than a girl, and if I was a girl I'd usually want to be a musclegirl
>>
File: 1484102910819.jpg (29KB, 599x581px) Image search: [Google]
1484102910819.jpg
29KB, 599x581px
>>7783054
>imagine all the girls your age getting married, and starting to have babies
>tfw whether I transition or not I still wouldn't be able to get pregnant
>>
>>7784675
I transitioned pretty young, but honestly I don't think I'll even try to have kids until I'm well into my 30s, getting to a point where you can support your children financially and emotionally is more important, and wiser than jumping right into it.
>>
>>7784705
I figure my absolute minimum age for having kids is 30.

If I couldn't support my family without having to go on welfare or other assistance program, I would push it off until I could provide ample support. Whatever pride I had left at that point would be destroyed by handouts and charity.
>>
If i had that ability all i would do would be live as a girl. I fucking hate my body and how much I have to shave my fucking face just to even look myself in the mirror.
>>
File: Bustup_08_18.png (109KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
Bustup_08_18.png
109KB, 960x560px
>>7781906
sometimes because mpreg is neat occasionally
but its not necessarily something i'd want to happen, i guess
its just that, a fantasy
>>
>>7786431
Obvious FTM.
>>
>>7781906

I'm a cisgendered straight man who is comfortable with respect to gender and sexuality. I have never had that fantasy.

I have however had the fantasy of being sexier. Sometimes this involves me simply gaining muscle, which I am working on doing. But since I am vain and self-involved, it's natural for me to apply my own standards of sexiness to my fantasy self, rather than my prospective partner's standards, which in the fantasy world turns out to make me a beautiful muscular woman (or futanari). I guess this is what you fruitcakes call AGP? Or maybe not, I don't pay close attention to this board even though I visit it semi-regularly, and I have little doubt that the local psychological jargon here is mainly based on crude myths rather than on science or reality. I just know what I like to think about sometimes when I masturbate.

Anyway of course I would always be female (barring possibly the penis and balls), by this fantastical reasoning, because why wouldn't I want to be pretty always? But if this ability were actually granted to me then I'm sure I'd frequently find uses for the male look too. It's easy to miss that stuff until you're actually in a position to need it.

I like my gender fine, generally. I figure that once I get my life together and find a properly stable relationship with a woman then I'll become more able to empathize with her desires, and thus to feel good about looking sexy as a man, for her (to the extent that I'm able to do so). But it'd still be nice to be able to switch, yeah. And I'm sure I'd still be a girl often for my own enjoyment, yeah.
>>
>>7783145
A lot of my tg/tf fantasies also involved being transformed into a hyper-sexual fem, so even starting from regular girl theres still a lot of room to fantasise.

The challenge for me was realising these fantasies didn't rule out being 'legit' trans.
>>
>>7781906

I think being a girl would be a lot tougher, but I'd appreciate it a whole lot more.
>>
>>7786704
>I think being a girl would be a lot tougher
WHY
>>
>>7786601
'AGP' is pseudoscintific nonsense.

If you're happy being male that's fine. But being a muscular woman is definitely something you can do...

>>I like my gender fine, generally. I figure that once I get my life together and find a properly stable relationship with a woman then I'll become more able to empathize with her desires, and thus to feel good about looking sexy as a man, for her (to the extent that I'm able to do so).
... but if you're waiting for a 'proper relationship' to fill in that missing gap where being a guy suddenly makes 100% sense. That is something that never happens
>>
>>7787024
>'AGP' is pseudoscintific nonsense.
Explain?
>>
>>7787086
I'll assume this is in good faith.

Basically, now discredited psychiatrist arbitrarily split trans women into two groups based on no meaningful evidence:

1) 'homosexual transexual' who want to be a woman to attract men. AKA the 'true transexual' who enjoys nothing about life and should be granted SRS to achieve the only true role of a woman as housewife in heteresexual marriage

2) those who had 'autogynephilia' (AGP). False transexuals for whom it's all just a fetish. If you enjoy or like the idea of anything feminine at all this is AGP and you're disqualified from being trans. Also if you're not straight... AGP.

want boobs? AGP
attracted to women? AGP
try on a dress and like it? AGP
>>
>>7787212
I experience AGP and the descriptions of that group do fit me (although I'm bi), so it doesn't feel like an arbitrary split to me.
>>
>>7787252
you know you can just be a girl?
>>
>>7787438
I'm not just a girl. I'm very different to cis girls.
>>
>>7787446
I just said girl. But how are you different in meaningful ways?
>>
>>7787499
My personality is basically male. It's just my desires and sexuality that are female.
>>
>>7787518
you can just be you, but a girl.
>>
>>7787530
I'd like that, but I still need to understand myself, and I'm not a girl anyway.
>>
>>7786704
Depends on the type of person you are.

Really assertive women gets to essentially sit down and shut up and be lady-like and punished if they fight back, while really meek and shy guys get pushed around and bullied until they have no self-worth or any support system to help them.

On the other hand though, meek and shy women are cute and protected by society, given everything they need to live their life happily, while assertive men are respected by everyone around them and are given opportunities in whatever they want.

It's not really a surprise that most MtF are meek and shy as guys and most FtM are rebellious and assertive. A huge aspect of dysphoria is seeing what you could have but can't because of your body. An confident and assertive MtF is less likely to transition because they know how shitty it's going to be to lose all the respect they are given. A shy and reserve FtM is less likely to transition because they know all the protections and benefits will go away and they they will be left on the bottom rung of masculinity.
>>
>>7787590
It's so unfair that we are forced into these roles just because of our sex, even when it doesn't suit us.

>and shy guys get pushed around and bullied until they have no self-worth or any support system to help them.
>meek and shy women are cute and protected by society, given everything they need to live their life happily,
Evey time someone posts this it's agony, yet I make myself read as much as I can.
>>
>>7787590
>>7787705
the pain.
I've realized about myself that when I act feminine, I am more cheerful
When I stop putting on the professional act for my day to day, my voice is higher pitch, especially when im excited

When i see those /fit/ fags obsess over gains I cant relate because i never wanted to be muscular, i don't want to be alpha
>>
File: tumblr_ng8cur1V3R1rr8iyzo1_500.jpg (42KB, 500x534px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ng8cur1V3R1rr8iyzo1_500.jpg
42KB, 500x534px
>>7787518
>>
>>7787764
I don't understand anon!
>>
>>7787549
so.

1) become a girl.
2) not change personality

both easily possible steps

and yet you can't?
>>
>>7787768
I can't become a girl. I have to live as a male with female desires and sexuality.
>>
>>7781906
I'm a dude and I've felt that, being a guy sucks.

Then I started lifting and I love having muscles, and I realized that really I'd like to have the body of a woman but with some muscles and a dick (be a hermaphrodite).

I'm still not convinced any of you trans-fags are actually mentally ill, if you actually had dysphoria then transitioning wouldn't help much because you'd still have feelings of dysphoria.
>>
>>7787781
This weird transphobe influenced fantasy world you live in where even less is possible than in reality is pretty sad.
>>
>>7787812
I wish all trans people could be cis like they want, or at least pass, but I won't even get that. I'm a male or I'm a hon.
>>
>>7787782
>if you actually had dysphoria then transitioning wouldn't help much because you'd still have feelings of dysphoria.
wut?

Whats with all these guys wanting to be muscle girls but thinking they can't?
>>
File: 1448999039962.png (137KB, 372x400px) Image search: [Google]
1448999039962.png
137KB, 372x400px
>>7786492
im not a tranny
>>
>>7781906
I'd use my male form to exclusively obliterate twinks and trannies, and my female form to go about daily life with a big strong boyfriend. We might even tag team those bois. Yeah, that'd be nice.
>>
>>7781906
Thats a big 10/4
>>
File: 1466205018647.jpg (98KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1466205018647.jpg
98KB, 640x480px
>>7781906
yeah to all
>>
>>7781906
When I was 9 years old I wrote a comic about a canned drink that could turn you into a girl.
There were different "flavours" that could change you into a cat-girl, or a cow-girl (I only said cow so you could have multiple boobs , I was 9 so it didn't occur to me that most mammals have more then two boobs) I can't remember what else.
If you drank a second can it would make your ass and tits even bigger.
But if you drank a third can star fish monsters came up out of the toilet and attached themselves to your mouth, titties, vagina.
You start to turn into a snake-girl monster and the other snake-girls come to take you away to their underwater snake-girl lair.
The snake girls would then proceed to fuck your star fish laying their snake-girl eggs in all your orifices so you could give births to dozens of more starfish monsters.
>>
>>7793406
hot af, repost it here >>>/d/7257647 among other top tier fetishes.
>>
>>7782687
different anon here but ive already gone through puberty(19 yo actually), and im 6 ft tall and i have a face very similar to the one in pic related. i really dont think i could pass for a girl. however, because of my gender dysphoria, im not actually attracted to girls. so im sure i wont have a family when im older, after im done with college and move out of my parents house ill be alone for the rest of my life. i want to go down the path that will make me the most happy in life. but i worry that if i tried to transition i wouldnt pass for a girl, then i would be even worse off than if i didnt.
what do you think about all this? what do you think i should do?
desu i also came from pol, i came here today after finnaly acknowledging that i have gender dysphoria.
>>
>>7793445
These threads are always incredibly boring and after ~50 posts of "My globalized fetish is the for the world to be the same but women suffer even more" just turn into pissing contests about who can imagine the worst life for women
>>
>>7793406
A-agp
[eldritch horror intensifies]
>>
>>7793652
I don't understand what you mean
>>
>>7793593
mine are always unpleasant just for some women so there is the extra horror for me of knowing what happens to me was all avoidable.
>>
>>7793539
Same anon from before here.

I wish you the best of luck, but since I'm still in the process of figuring out my own shit I can't really help you out here.
>tfw 6'1" and am unsure of whether or not my face would remotely come close to passing
>>
>>7793720
writing your own masochistic fantasies is different from the constant theme of "All women in constant misery and the guys they wouldn't date in high school become super alphas and can FUCKING SHOW THOSE BITCHES WHAT FOR!!!!!111"
>>
>>7781906
>And how long did it take you to realise you'd just use that power to be a girl 99.9% of the time?
First time someone asked me that question
Except I'd be a girl 100.0% of the time
>>
I thought it was just some unrealistic fantasy, even though I had all the red flags.
I think I got convinced it was just a phase, it wasnt. QQ
>>
>>7781906
Appearance, yes
Gender, not so much. Maybe, because I like how some girls can pull off some looks
>>
File: a68.png (301KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
a68.png
301KB, 520x678px
>>7794114
>I think I got convinced it was just a phase, it wasnt.
>tfw convinced I'm just going through a phase right now
>>
>>7794270
Well I had parents that had my life "planed" so they took my femininity as a phase, so they convinced me pretty well to the point I believed it.

Would you like to talk about it anon? Even if it is just a phase, its good to know.
>>
File: prettieyes.jpg (17KB, 309x157px) Image search: [Google]
prettieyes.jpg
17KB, 309x157px
>tfw we live in a world where there is so much sexuality within literally all forms of content that a large portion of the male population can convince themselves they actually look like a female

>tfw actually look like a female and come here once in a while to remind you sad fucks
>>
>>7794114
>>7794270
>>7794337
it's almost never just a phase
>>
>>7794337
desu I've already somewhat discussed it in this very thread (/pol/ anon). I've talked about it on 4chan multiple times already and I think I'm just going to give it some time before I see a psychiatrist. Figure I'll at least get my degree first since that's not too far away.

If you're really interested I have no problem answering questions, but I've typed out too many walls of text recently to try and address everything in one concise post. Also it's late as fuck.
>>
>>7794347
(you)
>>
>>7781906
Hey OP? Thanks. Seriously. I just realized something about myself, spent 3 days trying to deny it even harder, and then spent 6 hours talking to a trans friend about what it felt like to realize you had gender dysphoria. Good thing I already have a psych appointment in a couple days. This one's gonna be a doozy.
>>
>>7795328
This makes me happy.

good luck being a girl <3
>>
>>7781906
I did. Being changed into a girl was a big fantasy for me growing up. I never realized how deep it went until I was 20 and learned that transitioning was an actual thing with hormones and all.

After 2 months of confusion crying and questioning who I was, I eventually made an appointment and I am very glad I did. Even if I don't pass, I at least feel better about myself now being more feminine than masc.
>>
File: 1487689428099-462965283.jpg (385KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487689428099-462965283.jpg
385KB, 1280x960px
>>7795351
Yeah I'm gonna need it.
>>
>>7795382
You look like you have fetal alcohol syndrome
>>
>>7796097
Ouch jeez. I just shaved off my beard like last night and that pic was taken before I got cleaned up for the day. The double chin doesn't help me either. Trying to lose weight to generally improve my face tho.
>>
File: PAY-Maisie-Williams.jpg (85KB, 615x865px) Image search: [Google]
PAY-Maisie-Williams.jpg
85KB, 615x865px
>>7796121
I was being honest. You look like you have fetal alchol syndrome. It Wasn't a comment on your ability to pass or not. I could see you looking like a manlier looking Maisie Williams.
>>
>>7796166
Haha I definitely don't, my mom was great about protecting her babies lol. But yeah I just have a really round face with a lot of fat and a double chin. I actually look really great with a beard, but I shaved it off. Here's me maybe a year or so ago.
>>
>>7796166
I can only hope I end up that cute!
>>
>>7782756
Fuck, I'm in pretty much the same situation, I dunno what to do

I think I'm trans but the other part says I'm not and that I'm just a degenerate. I'm 18 and afraid that one day I'll break and transition but look like a monster, fuck this existence of mine
>>
>>7796622
desu I don't believe you're a degenerate if you aren't doing the whole trans thing as a way to feel better about yourself choking down cock and gulping gallons of cum. I'm still at the confused stage trying to figure shit out, otherwise I would probably have some advice for you.

It might help to talk about some of your feelings on here, but talking to a mental health professional would likely be 1000% better.
>>
>>7796622
You really need to figure this shit out sooner rather than later. I was on a flight earlier today and in my boredom I just started looking around at the other passengers. The difference between the teens and 20-something males on the plane and the 40+ males were astounding.

I recommend you start seeing a therapist asap. Get this shit figured out now. Yeah, there's a circle jerk on this board that "after 16 is late" and shit like that, but trust me, you're going to keep on masculinizing as you get older, and as you pass 25 and continue into your 30s, your ability to pass is going to fucking crash.

I know, it's scary to start on hormones, but if you're going to end up doing it anyway, do it NOW instead of waiting for second puberty to turn you into a fucking hon. Because trust me, if you are indeed trans, you WILL break eventually.
>>
>>7787767
Men's exist only to be ironic.
>>
I'm a girl, and I enjoy being a girl most of the time, but I want the ability to be a guy sometimes. Like, late at night, I want the strength and appearance of a guy. Going to a public washroom, I would definitely prefer having a penis I could peed with - girls can stand up, but as is, I have to pick a wide bathroom stall and stand with my legs around the bowl - if I have a penis it would be so easy, I don't even have to take off my pants or lift skirt, just unzip.

I would definitely love the ability to experiment with sex as a guy, masturbating is probably easier.

I wouldn't enjoy being a guy most of the time though. I still remember this cushion fight with my brother, I didn't even THROW the cushion at his crotch, it just brushed his crotch on the way down to the floor and soon he was rolling on the floor in pain. That seems really bothersome - how did men ever ride horses and bikes?
>>
>>7798929
Also, if beyond changing gender, I could change parts, I definitely would NOT have a uterus that bleeds once every month minus intervention. currently I'm on the 84 days pill so I only get my period a few times a year, but it's still super annoying, plus I have to remember to take pill. I would prefer to be like Odo from DS9, smooth until I need the bits for something. If I can make the space between my legs completely smooth, I wouldn't have to worry about getting an infection in a hot tub or hot spring.
>>
>>7781906
>99.9% of the time
no i realised i would be a girl 100% of the time so i started hrt
>>
>>7798943
>I definitely would NOT have a uterus that bleeds once every month
>it's a 'cis woman complains about her fertility' episode
>>
>>7798929
>masturbating is probably easier.
I would assume so, but as a man I think it gets boring easily. Maybe I'm just not creative enough, but there seems to be only so many ways to jack off before it all feels repetitive and unsatisfying.

>pillow fight story
although they can be soft, the corners of pillows (or just about anything) can feel like someone just whipped your shit if it hits just right. This is especially true if you don't see it coming. As far as bikes and horses go, your junk is more towards the front of your body and you sit on your ass not your dick. I saw something recently about how men also tend to sit with their hips tilted back rather than at a 90 degree angle. I've never really noticed this about myself but it makes sense I suppose.

>>7798943
This is probably just a grass is greener on the other side situation, but having fully functional lady parts sounds more interesting than having a dick and balls. like all it does is pee, get hard every now and then, jizz, bump into shit, and hurts like a bitch if shit so much as grazes it. God help you if you run/trip into a corner with your dick and balls.
>tfw becoming a real woman with fertile lady parts never ever
>>
>>7796622
>>7798019
/pol/ is really fucking people up if 18 year olds talk like 55 year old divorced dads complaining about the corrupt youth
>>
>>7799116
>55 year old divorced dads complaining about the corrupt youth
what? The guy can go trans if they want, he just needs to know if it's something he really wants. I even prompted him to talk about it and seek a professional for clarity. I don't believe the conclusion that you're trans can be reached quickly and I believe some soul searching is really in order before a potentially permanent decision is made.

I admit I may have worded the first bit poorly, which was supposed to come out as a colorful way to say something along the lines of "you're not a degenerate. Be trans if you want, just make sure you're not gay and trying to deny it by becoming a woman". I was kind of drunk and pretty tired when I typed it.
>inb4 literally Hitler
>>
>>7799288
well I was just talking about the choice of words . But if you want to display further ignorance sure.
>>
>>7794347
i know i don't look like a female ;_;
>>
>>7781906
Put me down for a shapeshifting ability pls
>and yes I'd be a girl 99.9% of the time
>>
>>7799011
>but there seems to be only so many ways to jack off before it all feels repetitive and unsatisfying.

Eh, are you a man? I heard that man tends to seek new excitement, while women needs something specific to get off.

I'm a woman, I've went out and brought a dildo at some point, but I haven't used it in years, because it's pretty much vulva rubbing that gets me off, same position, half sitting / reclining, every time.

What's problematic with not having a penis is that I have to reach down further in order to reach my genitals, and back pain! I would prefer to lie flat otherwise.
>>
>>7805646
Anon you replied to here.
>are you a man?
yeah, at least for the moment. I've heard being cut/uncut does make a difference when it comes to masturbating/sex, and I'm cut
>I heard that man tends to seek new excitement
when trying to jack off just about anything can eventually lead to cumming if done enough. When it comes to actually masturbating you can do it overhanded, underhanded, just massaging the whole salami, rubbing the head, sticking it in anything, etc, but to me it's really underwhelming however I finish. It's like "alright I'm done now and that felt okay, time to clean up and do some other stuff". No matter how I change it up my orgasm feels like a hollow victory from a chore rather than something great. Some techniques can feel really good as you fap, but the ending itself is fairly underwhelming for me. Also if you fap too hard/fast without enough lube you could rub through some of the skin on your dick, which naturally doesn't feel great.

I've been taking anti-anxiety meds which also seem to make it harder to cum, so I end up spending longer jacking it and I'll sometimes reach a point where my hand/arm gets tired to the point where it's just not worth it to continue fapping and finish. Although who knows, I've never really had a high sex drive or anything so maybe that plays into my lack of enthusiasm around my dick.

>back pain
I don't know how much pain you're talking about, but I typically fap sitting hunched forward a bit just to get my strokes going in a comfortable direction that I can easily maintain for some time. On longer sessions it definitely does become uncomfortable, and my out of shape noodle arms can easily get tired on faster paced strokes.

I don't mean to sound like having a dick is horrible, it just doesn't impress me much when it comes to masturbating.
>>
yes im tired being harrased for being a white straight male' ''privileged'' some would say.
>>
>>7781906
I have.
But these fantasies were mostly about me deliberately confusing my cishet male friends.
Because it's fun to watch people squirm.
>>
>>7813681
ah yes that old practical joke where you turn into a hot girl to trick your friends into thinking a hot girl is a hot girl.
>>
>>7781906
That was me in my teens, I thought it was normal to feel that way.
>>
>>7816720
>I thought it was normal to feel that way.
So are you a woman now?
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.