[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys deal with guys who aren't circumcised? Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: 1400963953725.png (372KB, 1005x576px) Image search: [Google]
1400963953725.png
372KB, 1005x576px
How do you guys deal with guys who aren't circumcised? Why is it ok for them to string you along the whole night just to pull out a dog dick, and then always get extremely angry and aggressive when I have to turn them down. What the fuck is wrong with them?
>>
Cause they can get their dick sucked by people who aren't whiny bitches
>>
>>7781856
Bitch please the onus should be on you to ask if the guy is circumcised before you take him home. If anything your the one stringing him along.
>>
>>7782056
that's like if i were het saying i'd need to ask every girl if she's actually a tranny or not. absolutely retarded
>>
>>7782084
That would be like if I were trans saying I'd need to tell every guy I'm actually a tranny. Absolutely retarded.
>>
>>7781856
In Canada it's pretty common for guys of my generation (18-21 years old) to be uncut, probably 50/50 split between circumcised and not (only have seen other white guys' dicks though, might be different for other ethnicities).

As long as they're fully retractable and clean, why do you care? I just like dicks in general
>>
>>7782105
but you would need to

>>7782117
because they're disgusting
>>
>>7782136
Nature is disgusting
> muh female genital mutilation.
Nigger.
>>
>>7782136
That's fair, too many people get preachy about sexual preferences. I don't mind clean fully retractable uncut dicks, but guys who aren't white or white passing or guys under 6' don't turn me on at all, in the same way that women don't turn me on at all
>>
File: 1481998338052.jpg (42KB, 541x498px) Image search: [Google]
1481998338052.jpg
42KB, 541x498px
woooooow, now OPs like you and their view on circumcision is always good for getting me angry

is it really that normal in north america to be circumcised? gerfag here, almost everyone i know i UNcircumcised for good reason: if you're not a dense hobo of an idiot everyone keeps their benis head clean DESPITE having a foreskin. having the foreskin is the normal way - i dont get it why its viewed as strange, disgusting and visually not pleasing. to me uncut dicks are more appalling. but come on, anyway why the hate for cut? i dont get it, you strange yankees
>>
>>7782179
Yeah, like 90% of white North Americans over 30 are circumcised
>>
Cutfag here,

You're a fucking idiot. Uncut cocks are superior. I've sucked a LOT of dick, and the uncut dudes always enjoy it more. More nerve endings and whatnot.

They all look the same when hard, but one makes the dude it's attached to feel better, and the other has nasty scarring.

Foregen can't come soon enough...
>>
bf is uncut and I like putting my tongue inside his foreskin for fun
>>
>>7782105
Wew. Please do before you get over 50% to sex. Give the guy a chance to pull out you horrible human being.
>>
>>7781856
>not liking dog dicks
>literally drawing fur-covered human cocks
>>
>>7782463
>before you get over 50% to sex

How do I even determine this?
>>
cut cocks just look so much better and suckable. uncut cocks look feminine and like if i put my tongue in there i'm going come out with a tongue full of dick cheese and who knows what else.

circumcision should be mandatory
>>
>>7782484
Be cautious. If you've taken him home or he's taken you home you've gone too far without telling him/her, imo.
>>
>>7782502
Cut cooks look so shriveled, how the fuck can people stand them?
>>
>>7782254
>Cutfag here,
>Foregen can't come soon enough...
Have you ever talked to your parents about what they did to you?
>>
>>7785663
Not about me in particular, but I'm sure they've seen my posts on the issue on Facebook. I have a lot of friends who are parents and expecting parents, so the issue has come up twice.
>>
>>7782105
>I'd need to tell every guy I'm actually a tranny
you should if you plan on sleeping with them.
>>
>>7785676
Why haven't you brought it up to them? I'd want to know what they would say.

What kinds of things were your anti-circumcision posts?
>>
>>7785770
Don't see the point in bringing it up. It's not like they can undo it.

My posts were all matter-of-fact regarding consent and how it's not medically necessary or even encouraged anymore.
>>
>>7785804
They can't undo it but they can be asked why they decided consent wasn't necessary.
>>
TOP KEK YOU FUCKING KIKE-SLAVE
>>
>not liking uncut dick

are you even a homo?
>>
>>7785924
not really, i'm a repressed tranny.
>>
>>7785830
Back in those days, it was viewed as medically sound and encouraged. Hospitals usually just assumed that it was going to be done, added the procedure to the bill as just a standard part of the maternity process, and removed it only once the parent revoked permission. It was opt-out, not opt-in.
>>
fags
>>
>>7785830
it doesn't matter. i told mine and the only thing it did was get my dad defensive. what good could it do? they were retarded, that's it.
>>
>>7781856
Uncircumcised men should have to tell every single potential partner up front before even flirting. Not doing so is tantamount to rape and they should be persecuted to the fullest extent of the law. NOT IN MY COUNTRY.
>>
>>7787753
Punishment for such a crime shall be forcible excision of skin from the tip of their penis.
>>
Kek circumcised fags trying to feel better about having a numb mutilated cock.
>>
>>7781856
>ITT: retards don't realise this a bait thread rationalising that tgirls shouldn't have to out themselves

baka
>>
>>7792611
Truly masterful of OP if this is true. It's a good point.
>>
>>7781856
OP is a faggot but not in a good way.
>>
>>7781856
circumcision is mutilation
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.