[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit it, the only reason you transitioned is because you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: birth2.png (248KB, 635x291px) Image search: [Google]
birth2.png
248KB, 635x291px
Admit it, the only reason you transitioned is because you're ashamed of being biologically expendable. Sperm are a dime a dozen, and society values wombs. You aim to pass as female in order to fool people into thinking you can create life, so that you get treated better, pussy pass and female privilege and easy mode and all.
>>
tfw no transgirl desperate to swallow my cum because she knows I can get the same from a real woman and has to try harder
>>
>>7781709
Yes, I have extreme womb envy, but I transitioned for way more reasons than that. Also society still values men way more.
>>
>>7781709
To be quite honest, and this is something I would never tell my doctor or therapist, the real reason why I transitioned is because I was too much of a limp-wristed effeminate faggot who couldn't hold up himself to male standards. I decided to become a girl for an easier social life, not so I could give birth to a screaming baby after enduring pregnancy for 9 months or get aroused from wearing panties.

Nice try though anon. I suppose everyone has their own personal reasons why they transitioned or would consider transitioning.
>>
>>7781709
Men are scum. I didn't want to be scum.

Simple like that.
>>
>>7781709
i transitioned so i could legally go into women's restrooms and take pictures of small children
>>
>>7781709
I transitioned because life as a straight white male was too easy.
I want a challenge, so I had to get rid of the patriarchy handing me free money and power.
I don't play my games on easy either.
>>
>>7781709
In theory this is true but in practice women seem to have their own problems, just ask r/gendercritical.

>>7781870
Would you say your an HSTS? Or just a failed male hetero?
>>
>>7781882
Mental illness.
>>
File: 1483985432972.jpg (81KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
1483985432972.jpg
81KB, 500x397px
>>7781709
I didn't even want this.I transitioned because I made the mistake of watching anime and one thing led to another.
>>
>>7781709
I transitioned because one morning I felt facetious, wanted to pull a prank on me mom. Thought injecting steroids to scare her with a deep voice would have been pretty fun, but now I am hooked to them. The muscles won't quit growing and I can't stop raping women on the sidewalk.
>>
>>7782147
t. scum
>>
>>7781709
you know, it's awesome that you've realized this but it's less awesome that whatever ideology owns you almost certainly disregards this fact

>guys feel worthless because nature screwed them, what do we do
>uhh let's crack down on anything that brings them joy and force a bunch of dead jew book regulations and low-key feminist shit on them also let's have them go die in a desert

>>7782147
if men aren't scum why are most of the things you want the government to do related to forcing them to act differently
>>
>>7781709
nah, as a man I've come to terms with dying alone, being expendable by the entirety of society, and living for myself alone. naturally i accepted the same as a gross hon. I am transitioning for myself mostly, i just wanna be comfortable in my own skin desu. Either way life sucks and we all die, but minimizing dysphoria while doing it helps a bit
>>
>>7781709
I know this is bait, but by this logic, how would you explain actual (as in, not faking it because Tumblr told them to) FtMs?

Women who wanted to be strong and dominant?
>>
>>7782383
And they wonder why mass shootings are always done by men.
>>
>>7781709
lol kys
>>
File: 1469332916231.gif (3MB, 800x352px) Image search: [Google]
1469332916231.gif
3MB, 800x352px
>>
>>7781709
>Admit it, the only reason you transitioned is because you're ashamed of being biologically expendable.
It's being culturally expendable, not biologically, that I hate. I'm not ashamed, I just hate it.

>so that you get treated better, pussy pass and female privilege and easy mode and all.
I do want that but I know I won't pass.

>>7781870
>I was too much of a limp-wristed effeminate faggot who couldn't hold up himself to male standards. I decided to become a girl for an easier social life,
This too.
>>
File: 1486508516324.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1486508516324.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
Dumb faggot, i am a vagentleman so i still look male so there is no female privilege ;^)
>>
>>7782708
>as a man I've come to terms with dying alone, being expendable by the entirety of society, and living for myself alone.
;_;
>>
File: i3eTxXhf_400x400.jpg (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
i3eTxXhf_400x400.jpg
14KB, 400x400px
>>7781709

yeah life as a girl with a dick is easymode bro that's why i transitioned

it's great the only sex i get is from chasers and i have to pay for hair removal/hrt/surgery. plus, when discrimination laws are rolled back i can get fired from jobs for being trans
>>
>>7784792
Stop being so entitled.
>>
>>7781709
no i clearly transitioned to fool gay men into touching a vagina and becoming straight
im doing gods work here
ftm life
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.