[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the LGBT stance on circumcision? Milo is in favor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 11

File: 1462126269745.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1462126269745.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
What's the LGBT stance on circumcision?

Milo is in favor of it for other men like lots of women are.
>>
File: 1487469440414.png (472KB, 830x718px) Image search: [Google]
1487469440414.png
472KB, 830x718px
>>7781467
Homosexual males are innately histrionic and womanlike due to cranial feminization in womb. So, naturally, this lends them toward a predisposition of submission to the (((powers at hand))) and thus a personal preference toward circumcision.
>>
>>7781467
Would def say no. Been with many uncut guys and can definitely say it makes sex like 10,000x better. Just the simple fact of not having to worry about lube is quite nice, but it makes anal feel a lot better
>>
>>7781467
I'm against it.
>>
>>7781500
That doesn't sound like Milo's attitude here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI3Cb7YHtR0
>>
>>7781513
Why?
>>
>>7781521
Because it is largely unnecessary and has very little benefit. It can also cause permanent damage. If a guy has hair on his shaft,he had a bad circumcision and his dick did not develop properly because of it. Why support circumcision?
>>
I'm uncut from a country where most people are uncut and I couldn't give less of a shit.
>>
>>7781534
>Obesity is genetic and environmental, sexuality is a choice.

Like they can think these things through.

Inb4 fedoras. That just shows that you can't defend against it.
>>
>>7781467
Doesn't seem too beneficial.

t. cut
>>
>>7781467
I say Genital mutilation
>>
>>7781467
Why do people keep posting this idiot's opinions like they fucking matter?
>>
>>7781664
Milo promoting himself
>>
File: milo.png (379KB, 1406x938px) Image search: [Google]
milo.png
379KB, 1406x938px
>>7781467
I disagree with Milo on most things but I would totally ravage his boipucci
>>
>>7781515

These annotations are so fucking butthurt, lol.
>>
>>7781467
We should also cut off the smallest fingers and toes. Its not like they are necessary.
>>
>>7781721

Bob Marley died of toe cancer. If he had been toecumcised he could still be alive today.
>>
how can an adult male dye their hair blonde without completely losing his self respect?
>>
what do you mean 'in favor of it'?

in favor of adults legally consenting to it as a cosmetic procedure?
or in favor of mutilating infant boys?
>>
>>7781500
You're overanalizing. I just finds cut dicks cleaner and thus more pleasant to suck.
>>
Who gives two shits what Milo thinks?
>>
>>7781721

That'd make it so much easier for foot fetishists to swallow. Not to mention the fisting potential. Totally worth it.
>>
>>7782399

The second one. Though it sounds like he gets a little talked down into admitting that he just likes sucking cut dick, no matter how many dead babies it takes >>7781515
>>
>>7781534

To play devil's advocate, you could say that one only affects sexual pleasure while the other is a form of permanent castration.
>>
File: 1454163907755.jpg (23KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
1454163907755.jpg
23KB, 500x285px
I find it hilarious when I read that some people prefer cut dicks over uncut because of "cleanliness".

Do you fucks not wash yourselves?
Do you not use soap?

Basically what you're saying is that you're ok with having a partner with poor personal hygiene simply because his dick will stink less if he's cut.

It's pretty disgusting.
>>
Uncut >>>>> cut
>>
>>7781467
Milo took an edgy position to piss people off for attention? No! Shocking.
>>
>>7781467
Performing unnecessary surgery on babies for aesthetic preferences is normal but we look at cultures who foot bind or use artificial cranial deformation and suddenly that's horrifying
>>
>>7783084
>Performing unnecessary surgery on babies for aesthetic preferences is normal
on male babies*

it's horrifying on female babies.
>>
>>7782897
I find it hilarious when I read that some people prefer to wear seatbelts because of "safety".

Do you fucks not drive carefully?
Do you take sharp turns at 80 mph?

Basically what you're saying is that you're okay with being in a car with a bad driver simply because you're safer if you wear a seatbelt.

It's pretty retarded.
>>
>>7781500
this is retarded.
>>
>>7784143
>The thing is no permanent sex change procedures are done until adulthood with fully informed consent,
Wrong twice over >>7780762
>>
I'm in the UK and we genuinely laugh at the idea of circumcision on baby boys being some sort of grotesque norm anywhere.

Especially because of hygiene reasons. What the fuck.
"Let's cut off his foreskin so he doesn't need to rub his dick for 2 seconds while showering."

Why don't we remove everyone's fingernails at birth too? They get dirty more than foreskins, and what little they do, they can't do very hygienically, so what's the point of them?

Do americans have no idea how fucked up americans are or something?
>>
>>7783740
Except circumcision is a surgical procedure usually performed on infants incapable of consenting, while wearing a seatbelt is an action as simple, easy and reversible as putting on a hat.
>>
>>7781467
its a completely pointless medical procedure that only causes unnecessary pain to the baby
it has no effects but a minor negative one
therefore stop doing it
>>
The bulk of gay men I know--myself included--seem to fetishize uncut dicks, so I'd say most gay guys are probably against
>>
>>7783740
Wow, you must've really worked your two brain cells to write that.
>>
Streight white male here:
Milo is an attack helicopter.

Hey man, You came to 4chan...
>>
>Milo is in favor of it

Of course he is; he is a kike.
>>
Favor and course are a contridiction, White people do not use those words in the same sentence.
>>
Nobody with sense is in favor of nonconsensual circumcision, except maaaaybe in some weird situation where HIV is so rampant, and safe sex practices so rare, that the modest protection against infection it provides (I think I heard it does that?) can actually help people to survive, or some such. Like in some parts of Africa maybe? I dunno.

I mean you can have personal aesthetic preferences in favor of it but obviously the ethical problem overrides those.

>>7781534

Yeah people like that don't give a crap about their own principles. They're just entertainers who happen to also make laws sometimes. Or they're simply idiots. Trump is widely suspected to be unable to even read above a fourth-grade level? I mean maybe he can but the fact that we don't even know for sure shows how big a joke it all is.

>>7781573

Speaking of obesity--how long until this anti-big-government government puts a stop to the various food industry subsidies that are helping to increase it? Ehh nevermind that better fight the Muslims. Better call Rosie O'Donnell and Miss Universe fat but not yourself. Better ignore the national experts you have at your command and sit around in the White House watching crappy regular-people TV news shows. (Trump is a stupid man, is what I'm saying.)
>>
2000 calorie diet.

it probobly works.

But seriously, dont.
>>
>>7786703
>except maaaaybe in some weird situation where HIV is so rampant, and safe sex practices so rare, that the modest protection against infection it provides (I think I heard it does that?)
Very dodgy 'science' has said that. Some of these studies had the cut men being give safe sex instructions when the intact men weren't. All had the cut men avoid sex for a period because of their injury. Some that claim to show lower HIV rates were measuring HIV that the men could only have been infected with before the trial started, when none of them were cut.

Some studies have also shows being cut increases HIV rates. Some show FGM reduces HIV rates.

Even if you ignore all this, the possible statistical lower risk still doesn't stop HIV with any reliability. It is a tiny difference, according to the studies that even show a positive difference. Safe sex and avoiding casual sex are the only way to really stop it spreading, and men and women may be more likely to ignore those if they believe him being cut is some miracle cure.
>>
>>7782860
To play the devil's devil's advocate, you could say one is performed forcibly on newborn babies and one is a decision consciously made by an adult.
>>
>>7784345
>I'm in the UK and we genuinely laugh at the idea of circumcision on baby boys being some sort of grotesque norm anywhere.
Circumcision is legal in the UK and can be performed on the NHS sometimes. 5%-16% of UK men are estimated to be circumcised.
>>
>>7783740
i'm sorry that you're this retarded, anon...
>>
>>7786997
>5-16%
That is way less than I thought
>>
>>7787837
This is the UK, remember, a country that people imagine doesn't have it at all.

I think the peak was a little under half the male population in the 1960's and it's been slowly shrinking since.

Some US states it's as low as 20%, others 80%.
>>
>>7782392
You don' need self-respect when you make your money by reinforcing negative stereotypes about the homosex (see: Uncle Ruckus). I'm not convinced he's a real gay.
>>
>>7787872
Which states is it 20%? I'm not sure if I should guess the super liberal or the super conservative states.
>>
>>7783740
fukken saved
>>
>>7783740
>what are other drivers
>>
>>7784345
>"Let's cut off his foreskin so he doesn't need to rub his dick for 2 seconds while showering."
When you put it that way, is there also an anti-masterbation element to this? I know female circumcision is largely about stunting sexual feeling to curb sexual indiscretion.
>>
I don't suck dick, but I really don't understand why someone would prefer crusted-over cut dick over smooth and moist intact dick.
>>
>>7781534
American conservatives don't give a fuck if you get a sex change they just don't think that a guy with a dick dressing like a woman should go in the woman's bathroom with little girls.
>>
>>7788295
>is there also an anti-masterbation element to this?
Wasn't that actually the reason circumcision was popularized?
>>
http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/02/19/video-surfaces-of-milo-yiannopoulos-defending-pedophilia-acu-board-reportedly-not-consulted-on-cpac-invite/

milo is pedo
>>
I think it shouldn't happen to babies since they have no say at that age. As far as the whole cut vs. uncut preference thing, I couldn't care less. A dick is a dick.
>>
>>7788353
hi leftypol

communism will never work because it's computationally infeasible
>>
>>7788353

I love how this whole thing, if it was literally any other person, would be told as "sex abuse victim coerced into protecting assailants," but because it's Milo, he's just a cold hearted protector of pedophiles for not turning in his own diddler, and is somehow a pedophile himself simply due to being a victim of pedophilia.
What happened to no victim blaming?
>>
It's not as bad as FGM but it's pretty retarded and not at all necessary anymore.
>>
File: 0.jpg (7KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
7KB, 100x100px
>>7782897
This
>>
>>7782897
Using soap isn't even required, just water. The function of smegma is anti-bacterial, much like the mucus in your nose. And we don't cut off babies' noses.
>>
>>7786997

I know. Current bf is circumcised, except he cut his foreskin on a girl's clit piercing in his 20s and had to have it done.
He's the only cut dick I've ever seen irl. Used to hate them but he converted me.

Cutting baby boys for no reason is what we find grotesque.
>>
>>7789036
I find it hard to believe you'd need your whole foreskin cut off if it gets a cut.
>>
File: 1469347131074.jpg (97KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1469347131074.jpg
97KB, 720x960px
>>7783740
that was wild, anon
>>
>>7789036
>Cutting baby boys for no reason is what we find grotesque.
I guess that sort of thing is right up Milo's alley though, same with Greco-Roman pederasty.
>>
Dicks are beautiful and pure.
Why mutilate them?
>>
>>7788406
it wasn't just that though
it was "it's fine for 30 year olds to find 15 year olds sexy"
>>
>>7788290
So you shouldn't drive safely because you can always say it's someone else's fault if you crash? What a retard.
>>
>>7788401
>communism will never work because it's computationally infeasible
What does that even mean?

>>7788406
How is he "coerced" into protecting his assailants? And also, he basically says that his experience demonstrates that CSA in general isn't really that bad, since he thinks it didn't mess him up.
>>
>>7781554
I'm uncut and I have hair on my shaft

But I agree anyway. It's mutilation pure and simple
>>
>>7783740
I've seen stupid people, but this Anon knows his shit
>>
In the 21st century, nobody should be mutilating their babies' cocks. Kikes and sand monkeys only do it because their whole religions are barbaric.
>>
I'm cut, but the practice is barbaric and misguided, and I would not wish it upon anyone else.
>>
>>7790058
>implying christianity is not barbaric
>>
>>7790082
>implying i was implying it wasn't
It's just that there's no link between circumsicion and christianity anymore other than the US.
>>
>>7790082
Well it's not obsessed with cutting up children's genitals, so it has that going for it.
>>
>>7790046
>he thinks it didn't mess him up
Keyword there is "thinks."
>>
>>7790137
Christian '''morals''' are the reason for the circumcision in the US.
>>
>>7790180
Good point. Still though, it's not literally a religious ritual.
>>
>>7790180
Jewish '''doctors''' are the reason for the circumcision in the US.
FTFY
>>
it's moronic

the child's body, the child's decision
>>
>>7781467
>>7781515
>man who laughs about cutting baby boys' dicks starts calling for aoc to be lowered and defends his abuser
quelle surprise
>>
>>7781467
guys with ant eater penis's are gross.
>>
>>7781467
is there any point that is is neither
>be a good goy oy vey
or
>tradition
in favor of this?
>>
>>7781467
I love sucking uncut cock and I wish I got to keep mine.

I don't even like jerking myself off.

I just think it look better and is more fun to jerk off.

I don't like the idea of mutilating babies. Imagine if we cut the tits off of little girls because breast cancer is so common.
>>
>>7781467
eww i would never do a uncircumcised guy,the foreskin would get n the way n shit.it would be really uncomfortable.
>>
>>7793279
>>7793833
Really?
>>
>>7781467
uncircumcised would not work at all.Almost impossible.
>>
>>7793326
it's easier to clean I guess. Also, circumcision is usually harmless. Cost/benefit wise it seems overwhelmingly like a bad idea, but I personally don't care.
>>
>>7793840
Yeah plus it looks kinda gross.
>>
>>7790025

It IS fine. Shit, they made a Seinfeld episode about that.
What's not fine is to act on it, which Milo stupidly danced around stating because he's an edgy retard, but he clarified later on facebook.
>>
>>7790046
>How is he "coerced" into protecting his assailants?
>how is an underaged rape victim coerced into protecting his assailants?
Welcome to the wacky world of child rape, anon, where trauma-fuelled manipulation you suffered at a young age can stay with you for decades.

>And also, he basically says that his experience demonstrates that CSA in general isn't really that bad, since he thinks it didn't mess him up.
That's what all messed up people say. It's typically a defence mechanism to avoid admitting your life will never be as good as it would have been if shit didn't happen.
And it's fine to argue against that statement, because it's completely wrong, but demonising an abuse victim for behaving like an abuse victim just because you don't like him is fucked up. And accusing him of being guilty of something for not reporting someone who raped him when he was 14, accusing him of being predatory because he was preyed upon, is just quite sick.

You can refute Milo's fucked up logic without acting like he's a predator. He's not saying that he himself wants to go around fucking 14 year old boys, he's not speaking from the perspective of a predator, he's speaking from the perspective of a former 14 year old boy.
And that's exactly why he's wrong, because these mythical 14 year olds who can supposedly get fucked by old men and not be damaged by it are a completely moot point. Even if we humour his argument that they exist, that doesn't change the fact that the adult who'd fuck them is still a criminal predator.

If Milo wants to tell himself that it didn't mess him up and that it's fine, that's Milo's prerogative. He's not a predator himself, he's not a cop turning a blind eye to his duty, he's not a corrupt judge, he's just some guy. He's allowed to be wrong, and him being wrong about this doesn't impact anyone.
>>
>>7789944

He ripped -through- it, and since it's essentially a round skin flap it wasn't gonna heal well, might have caused phimosis if allowed to do so etc
>>
I mean, I'm certainly against any sort of cosmetic surgery on a person that can't give consent yet.

But I'm especially against circumcision, and I'll tell you why.

I was babysitting a family friend's kid - he was about two years old, maybe younger. He's just starting to potty train, according to the mom, so I'm supposed to encourage him to go use the bathroom if he asks me, and help him out.

Couple hours in, he tells me he needs to pee, I say fine, help him to the bathroom, and y'all.

It really took a whole lot of willpower to not let the kid know how freaked out I was. His penis was a patchwork, a big fuckoff huge scar down the side, and a few patches of skin that looked, legitimately, like quiltwork, like things had been torn off and sewn back on. So I carefully coach him through peeing, and try not to think about it for the rest of the night.

His parents come back after I've put him to bed and I casually as I can ask about why the fuck his penis is so jacked (pretty sure I framed it as "i wasn't supposed to like, do anything special as far as antibacterial cream or anything, right?").

So the mom tells me - the day he was born, when they took him to get circumcised, they had decided not to be in the room. The procedure gets under way, and they can hear him screaming, and they have twenty minutes of arguing with the RN about it, getting bullshit reassurances. They found out eventually that their son's foreskin - and all the other skin on his penis - had been ripped entirely off. Degloved.

Apparently they use two clamps - a clamp around the crown of the penis, and one to pinch the foreskin to hold it in place while they cut. One or both was not properly sized, and so, the skin was just. Ripped. The fuck. Off.

Kid had to endure at least seven procedures, iirc, because the skin had to be corrected as he grew, and he'll probably always have a little tightness or discomfort when he gets an erection.
>>
>>7781467
Every medical argument for circumcision does not apply to the concerns of an infant. Let a child grow up and make his own choice. Doing that to a baby is reprehensible and an archaic practice. If someone were to propose routine female circumcision there would be an uproar.

Make all the valid medical and even aesthetic arguments you want, but make those arguments directly to grown men who will have a choice. I know 2 grown men in the UK who are cut. One did it for medical reasons the other did it because he always liked the look better.
>>
>>7788295
It was entirely motivated as a method to or event masturbation? Don't you know your dick history? Kellogg (yeah the cereal company's founder) was a big promoter of circumcision. Also, corn flakes are bland because it was believed at the time that bland food would create bland (passionless) people who wouldn't have high sex drives.
>>
File: 59485.jpg (52KB, 485x390px) Image search: [Google]
59485.jpg
52KB, 485x390px
>>7781467
>>uncircumcised
i am not touching that thing and it is not going in me.
>>
File: tumblr_mhbf8y6BZs1qajc4eo6_250.gif (808KB, 245x195px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mhbf8y6BZs1qajc4eo6_250.gif
808KB, 245x195px
Post op FtM here... I am against it, even though phallo makes post op guys look cut.

I am "straight leaning" biscum in a relationship with a cis woman... dated but never been sexual with a cis male.
Meh, but an uncut dude wouldn't seem weirder to me than a cut fag.

Sort of seems equally novel to me - might even prefer uncut for a homo experience.

Get "the whole package" as it were.
>>
File: Kellogg.png (224KB, 344x575px) Image search: [Google]
Kellogg.png
224KB, 344x575px
>>7788295

http://www.noharmm.org/docswords.htm
>>
>>7781467
i'm a christian i prefer circumcised & it has nothing to do with my faith.
>>
>>7795170
The US association of doctors which endorses circumcision had a task force to "investigate" it and condone it. One of the member of this task force, Dr Andrew Freedman performs circumcisions himself for $500 and says 20% of his patients later are there because of botch circumcisions.

Conflict of interest?

iirc 15-25% of circumcisions are considered "botched" although how that is defined isn't clear. Many boys probably never report issues or they aren't major enough to require surgical help.
>>
it's child abuse and consent from the PATIENT should be mandatory
>>
>>7781721
Truly it's disgusting, just like the savages that poke holes in their various skin flaps so that they can stick pieces of metal through them. How could anyone condone such barbaric practices?
>>
>>7794330
>That's what all messed up people say.
You may as well have said, "God exists because the Bible says so!" Everything else after that sentence is worthless because you've already abandoned any semblance of rational discussion.
>>
>>7793833
>>7793845
Either poor spelling and grammar is synonymous with being a cut fag, or there's some samefagging up in this thread
>>
>>7794330
>>in general isn't really that bad, since he thinks it didn't mess him up.
>That's what all messed up people say. It's typically a defence mechanism to avoid admitting your life will never be as good as it would have been if shit didn't happen.
So the exact same logic as circumcision and the reason so many cut men are so keen on it for their own sons.
>>
>>7799409

Fucking what? YOU'RE the one suggesting "I say I'm not messed up therefore I'm not messed up, check mate atheists!"
>>
>>7781467
Hundreds of baby boys die in America from circumcision.
http://www.icgi.org/articles/bollinger4.pdf
>>
>>7781467
I'll admit, looks wise, I tend to like cut more. Sucking is pretty equal, maybe cut is a little better. I've only ever gone condomless with one guy, and he was cut. We had to use a lot of lube. I'm guessing uncut would go much smoother.

As far as morals go, it's a brainless decision. Circumcision is bad.
>>
>>7799495
>>cut fag
>>samefagging

Constantly spitting out "fag" for no reason is offensive.
So stop and if your really gay i would suggest you not to go to clubs saying that shit or you will get your ass kicked.
>>
>>7781721
The smallest finger is responsible for half your grip strength.
>>
>>7802927
>a part of the body that one might assume is useless actually has an important function
Hey just like the foreskin!
>>
>>7802954
Yes, that's the point.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (7KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
7KB, 271x186px
>>7798694
>>>7781467 (OP)
>i'm a christian i prefer circumcised
>it has nothing to do with my faith.
Then why the fuck was it mentioned?
>>
>>7804176
People say it is just a religious thing.Just because im christian.Does that mean i wouldn't do a guy that isn't christian that is cut.
Get the picture
>>
the first dick I ever saw was uncut. it was then and there that I knew chicks were for me.
>>
>>7804444
pathetic
>>
>>7804348
It's part of the sex-hating culture Christianity cultivates. It is a newly adopted part of Christianity.
>>
Ban it! ...for unconsenting infants unless it is a matter of life and death.
>>
>>7808037
>unless it is a matter of life and death.
It never is. In fact it's never even necessary for adults as there are alternatives for everything it is used for. For infants, there aren't even medical justifications for it like that.
>>
>>7808081
Penile skin cancer.
>>
>>7781467
circumsized dicks are not even real genitals, they don't work like dicks are supposed to

they're essentially the same thing as a plastic dildo
>>
Genital mutilation. I can kind of understand why it's tolerated for religious reasons, but I don't think even that should be allowed.
>>
>>7810393
Give me one case of an infant needing circumcision due to penile skin cancer.

Protip: you can't.
>>
Circumcision is a good thing, it makes it less disgusting when lazy fucks don't wash themselves and make their partners give them head. My ex was an asshole like that, so much dick cheese, so much fluff, so much sweat. Either wash your dick or you lose the right to foreskin as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>7811371
I agree. I'm not into guys but did you know the vagina has way more flaps, is even harder to clean that the dick even for people who actually put in the effort, and secretes more smegma? Not to mention menstruation!

Revolting. All girls should be circumcised.
>>
>>7781467
Posters on /lgbt/ support the pro-circumcision American Academy of Pediatrics >>7812216
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.