[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any trans girls who still use the men's restroom even when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: restrooms.jpg (13KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
restrooms.jpg
13KB, 480x480px
Any trans girls who still use the men's restroom even when they pass and are wearing women's clothes? What is it like?

Living in Texas where SB6 will probably be passed, not only am I obeying the law, I get to troll people and confuse/prank them while I'm at it. They asked that we use the men's restroom, so I get to have some fun too.

As an occasionally passing trans girl: Sometimes guys enter the restroom, see me and immediately turn around and leave. Then come back in 10 seconds later after they double check the sign.

Sometimes they just think I'm in the wrong restroom, so I tell them in a deep voice that they're wrong and they just leave me alone after that.

One time, 2 guys were so confused that they just stood in one place and stared at me until I left.

I still haven't tried using the urinal while wearing a dress/skirt. That'll be a real mindfuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (141KB, 750x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 750x1200px
>>7781341
>using the urinal while wearing a dress/skirt
do it anon
>>
>>7781341
>get yelled at
>get beat up
correction:
>get beat up
>get apologized to even though they're in the right room
>>
>>7781365
as you can see the person in the image is ftm
what you describe is more of an mtf situation
>>
is this really the biggest problem you have?
either go before you leave the house, wear diapers, or hold it in like a big boy.
>>
>>7781382
i can't tell. it just looks like a faggot to me.
>>
>>7781382
looks like an mtf with a pixie cut.

never heard of men beating up ftms.
>>
>>7781387
>short hair
>androgynous to male clothing
>wide hips and no shoulders
how could you not tell
>>
>>7781394
the only reported cases of trans people being physically attacked by cis people in a bathroom are trans men in the male bathroom
however these cases are rare and emotional attacks, which are usually perpetrated in female bathrooms, are more common
>>
>>7781405
don't they know you're not supposed to hit a lady?
>>
I'm also a mtf in Texas and I just use the women's room when I'm dressed as myself. Don't 100% pass yet, but no ones bothered me so far.

Fuck SB6. They literally acknowledged they know transgender people have never preyed on anyone but still want to pass it.
>>
How about you just piss in the street? I mean you are already an animal.
>>
Lol I'm another mtf in texas, and I do this around anime/gaming conventions. You get to troll and nerds don't beat you up, so it's pretty great. Otherwise I exclusively use the women's restroom. And probably will, even if SB6 passes. Passing is the best
>>
>>7781517
I know you are trying to troll but even as a kid I would pee outside if there where people in the bathroom because I didn't feel comfortable using the mens restroom and i never knew why. Thats why I never understood the bathroom thing because I thought: Well I guess I could just go pee outside. I guess thats a privilege of growing up in rural southern town, there where always wooded areas to pee in.
>>
File: 1487377090236.png (174KB, 1187x1175px) Image search: [Google]
1487377090236.png
174KB, 1187x1175px
>>7781341
Am FTM ausfag, last year when I wasn't a NEET I used the retard bathroom at my uni and at my school they had a gender neutral/retard bathroom built in my last year which was 2015. Feels good to be an Australian.
>>
>>7781690
>implying Australia is progressive in LGBT issues
B-but Australia hasn't even le-legalized gay marriage yet... in 2017.
>>
>>7781386
Why shouldn't she be able to use the PUBLIC restrooms?
>>
>>7781341
If someone was able to pass, why would they ever do that?
>>
>>7781341
diapers.
>>
Mtf here. I still use the men's restroom. The whole profusely apologizing before darting out the door to look at the sign has happened a handful of times. While I'm sorta cute I'm unpassable due to protruding brow. I always use the urinal because fuck sitting down to pee in the disgusting men's room.

One time at a bus station one of the transit cops refused me entry to the men's room and forced me to use the women's.
>>
>>7781341
I pass most of the time. My co-workers are baffled that I refuse to go into the women's room still out of fear.

It's awful, degrading, and terrifying. I'm worried every time someone will get a good look at my face and snap, then my blood will decorate the sink and floor. I'm very frail and weak, I don't have a chance. I sneak in as fast as possible to a stall wearing a heavy coat, then wait until the place is empty before coming out of the stall.

When I do get caught, they'll back out and look at the sign outside. That or they'll give me a hostile look. Sometimes both.

Once I have me ID changed, I'm not subjecting myself to this anymore. I only do it because I'm too afraid of getting clocked, having a crying meltdown, and/or getting arrested.
>>
>>7782048
To fuck with normies.
>>
>>7782070
>people freak out when they see her in the men's room
>people won't let her use the men's room at all
>unpassable
really activates those almonds
>>
>>7782081
There's just no winning.

>Go to men's room, people freak out.
>Go to women's room, people freak out.

Unless you're perfectly stealth in which I'm happy for you. The rest of us have to follow the letter of the law on the off-chance someone will clock us.
>>
>>7782092
Who the fuck is gonna clock you if you're in the women's restroom, this has literally never happened to me.
>>
>>7782099
I know it's stupid and irrational. But I can't stop imagining the worst possible thing happening. Like what if some psycho peeks under the stall door at the wrong moment?

Something set me back and I don't know what. There was a point where I was using it regardless and everything was fine, and back then I passed considerably less than I do now. I don't know what my fucking problem is.
>>
>>7782099

Trannies have gotten KO's by cis women for being in the women's restroom.
>>
>>7782137

https://youtu.be/RMrLXl6VwBU

For those who will refuse to believe me.
>>
>>7782165
>Baltimore
>black cis women
>it's an actual honest-to-god tranny

Gee, I wonder why this happened.
>>
>>7782172

The fact of the matter is that it actually happens.
>>
>>7782165

Man, I remember that, that was terrible.

>are you trying to talk to my man?
Hang on, was this even a transphobic attack, or were they just dumb jelly bitches?
>>
>>7782165
>passes perfectly
>literal man voice
Just...why?
>>
>>7782284
You don't have to hugbox someone who doesn't post here.
>>
>>7782028
yeah shit's weird like that, I did go to an art college though
>>
File: minishrug.jpg (3KB, 118x93px) Image search: [Google]
minishrug.jpg
3KB, 118x93px
I don't wear women's clothes anymore because they look stupid/absurd on me, duh. I use the retard's bathroom whenever possible or just hold it until I get home.
>>
That's something I'm agonizing about and don't know how to fix.

I really don't want to use women's restrooms or locker rooms because
1. Women are repulsive and disgusting to me
2. Women's restrooms and locker rooms are petri dishes for mold and exotic diseases and blood everywhere

But at the same time if I look, talk, and dress like a girl, I don't want to be in a men's restroom or locker room.

Living in Texas too..
>>
>>7783065
Are you stupid? Of course public restrooms are fucking disgusting and it's not like anyone actually wants to use them, but we pretty much have to.
>>
>>7784249
Then why do women keep throwing their used pads and tampons all over the place and sticking it on the mirrors and ceiling and pooping on the floor or writing stuff on the walls and mirrors with blood and poop?

It seems like they just enjoy the filth.
>>
>>7784257
I was a janitor and I can confirm this. Women's bathroom is 10 times filthier than men's
>>
>>7783065
>women are disgusting and repulsive
>wants to be one
>>
>>7784277
I used to work for a big convenience store/gas station chain.

We would have to clean the women's restroom every 15 minutes. The men's every 4 hours.

And every single time we had to go into the women's restroom it looked like something straight out of Dead Space or some snuff horror movie.

We had to wear these mini hazmat suits because more than a few employees got bloodborne diseases and died in the hospital cleaning the women's restrooms.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.