[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saifa was surgically turned into a girl as a child. His moth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1480372128383.jpg (2MB, 1835x2103px) Image search: [Google]
1480372128383.jpg
2MB, 1835x2103px
Saifa was surgically turned into a girl as a child. His mother consented to the surgery and even when his testes were removed at age 13 he was kept in the dark about what was being done to him and told he was a girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dJduGC3HyQ

The decision is made by doctors and even clergy at the hospital. When a child is in the care of the state, there isn't even a parent to consent.

Children shouldn't be subjected to surgery that is unnecessary, unconsented and denies them their own choice.
>>
I would castrate my parents if that happened to me tbqh.
>>
More people need to talk about this issue, it's horrible.
>>
>>7780762
>Children shouldn't be subjected to surgery that is unnecessary, unconsented and denies them their own choice.

I totally agree.
>>
That sick merciless doctor is literally worse than Mengele tbqh.

"i was just following the orders/muh convictions duh"

Props to that nigga tho. He was chill af even while doc told him he doesn't regret mutilating him. If it was me I would have pummeled him to the ground and beat his cheeky fat old face into a bloody pulp.
>>
>>7780831
It's amazing it isn't a scandal.
>>
>>7780762
This is the kind of thing that would make me kill my family.
>>
>>7780876
I have no idea how he was so calm. He must have come to terms with it in a way we can't imagine.
>>
>>7780876
>That sick merciless doctor is literally worse than Mengele tbqh.
let's not go too far!
>>
What's the issue here?

I think we all agree this was morally wrong. This is entirely different from what happens to most trans people. So what are you trying to do here? Who are you trying to convince, and of what? What's your point?
>>
>>7787357
Yeah, I'm kinda curious too.
Anyone who thinks this is okay is too far gone to argue with.
>>
>>7787357
I guess it's related to trans people being subject to gatekeeping and repression.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.