[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Noting that you younger MTFs are generally feminist or at least

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: 1487469440414.png (472KB, 830x718px) Image search: [Google]
1487469440414.png
472KB, 830x718px
Noting that you younger MTFs are generally feminist or at least sympathetic to feminism, how do you feel about the misogynist and anti-feminist attitudes that pervade in most older transitioners and late transitioning (18+) communities?
>>
>>7780570
Younger MTFs are feminists because they've never seen live from the perspective of a male.
>>
>>7780613
MTFs don't experience life as a male.
>>
>>7780570
I honestly don't care. Everyone should be allowed to have their own opinions and not be called a fucking idiot for having their own opinion.
>>
>>7780621
But they do if they transition late.
>>
>>7780666
Obviously the more time they spend male the more chance they have to see though feminism.
>>
>>7780570
I'm sympathetic to feminism, and i am a bloke. women, go through more bullshit than people on the right will admit. i just talk to my female friends, and i can see it.
>>
Early transitioners never lived their lives as men really. I know what it's like to be a boy (sorta), but men confuse me entirely. Most men seem to hate feminism because "muh penis doesn't like that", something that a woman who never lived as a man simply won't understand.
>>
>>7780729
are you an early transitioner?
>>
>>7780732
>>7780729
>>7780697
the bloke sensitive to feminism..... Is a non transitioned trans person. I am in the decision making phase there. i live in the south, so i doubt thats happening anytime soon. coupled with no way to try crossdressing, i wouldn't know if i wanted to do it.
>>
>>7780697
You're a cuck and a mangina if this isn't bait.
>>
>>7780732
Of course I am.
>>
>>7781372
what age did you transition at?
>>
>>7781375
Started at 16.
>>
File: 1487468373638.jpg (12KB, 300x442px) Image search: [Google]
1487468373638.jpg
12KB, 300x442px
>>7781380
post pics
this is interesting.
>>
>>7780570
>anti-feminists are grown ups
who would have guessed

at first glance, feminism is a noble cause
you only have to scratch the surface to see it's complete bullshit
>>
>>7780645
But feminists are totally retarded 80% of the time
>>
>>7781390
I am not going to post pics to this hellhole of a board. Needless to say, I pass fine having started at 16.
>>
>>7781432
kik?
>>
>>7781432
what a useless post
>>
>>7780645
Shut the fuck up, everyone needs to pick their side.
>>
>>7781407
They're anti-feminism because they're agp fetishist who worship traditional roles.
>>
>>7781436
Pls go away, chaser scum.
>>
Cara have you started HRT yet
>>
>>7781464
i'm an agp fetishist who likes traditional roles for myself and i'm against feminism because i think people should be treated equal.
>>
>>7781464
why is wanting to be with your kids a bad thing?
and who are you to tell her she can't?
>>
>>7780570
>the misogynist and anti-feminist attitudes that pervade in most older transitioners and late transitioning (18+) communities

Im a late transitioner and this is news to me.
>>
>>7781486
>should be treated equal.
This is conservative speak for men should be treated more equal, but coming from an agp, it's truly not surprising.
>>7781497
Where did I say that they can't? They can do whatever they want, while I can call them disgusting worthless good for nothing slobs whenever I want.
>>
>>7780645
Some opinions are objectively retarded though.
>>
>>7780769
>cuck
>mangina
You have to go back.
>>
>>7780697
>bloke

who cares what you think, reptoids have bred you into a food animal
>>
>>7780570
Too much time taking part in toxic male culture does that to someone.

I don't think anything, it's just sad.
>>
>tfw cis men generally treat me nicer and are more socially inclusive of me than cis women
I'm not misogynist or anything this just saddens and confuses me.
>>
>>7783827
you're at least somewhat familiar with the struggle that is being a man
>>
>>7783877
I see other women get treated like I am too. The weirdos. Cis women are unkind to outliers, I feel like
>>
>>7783892
Are you hanging out with cis men that are social outcasts? Those groups usually have token weirdo females.

I wouldn't say cis women are unkind to outliers, past middle school they're at least polite, it's just that they're not going to invite you to their social outings because of how obsessed with status they are
>>
>>7783898
Even just regular ol normie cis guys are pretty cool to me but outcasts as well i guess
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.