[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lgbt/ is the only support I have. I spend everyday fighting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (213KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213KB, 720x1280px
/lgbt/ is the only support I have. I spend everyday fighting off suicidal thoughts, but I'm running out of fight. I'm 19 and too ugly a tranny to be happy. I'm not trying to seek attention by saying i will kms, it just seems bound to happen at this rate. i have access to highly effective means of death. I couldn't do it the first time i broke but i think im breaking again. If it happens i promise to stream it everywhere. i may be alone in life but ill die with all eyes on me. in the meantime, what can i do?
>>
people are at least nice to cripples and and the deformed, but there is no sympathy for the tranny
>>
>>7780363
kill yourself obviously
>>
Mika, get off the internet.
>>
>>7780363
you aren't even ugly, senpai.
go see a therapist if you can. If /lgbt/ is the only support you have, it's no wonder you're suicidal. we all fucking hate ourselves here.
>>
>>7780363
At least you pass. Get rhinoplasty. It costs less than 5k. It will probably take 6 months to get that much though.
>>
>>7780363
Eh Killing self is boring just do life its ez
>>
>>7780363
Also study makeup and hair if you are going to be a trans chick put effort into it.
>>
>>7780363

>I'm 19 and too ugly a tranny to be happy

I don't say this often but I think you'd look okay with ~good~ FFS, or just rhinoplasty and forehead work at the very least.
>>
>>7780435
please dont tell me im not ugly kohai. i cant even come out to my small handful of friends because they will see that at best i am a disgusting leper of a trans girl . im just trying to figure out if i can cope with this one way or another. i don't understand how people with fucked up deformed faces or no limbs live on, while im too weak cause of this
>>
>>7780454
You should look okay if you start taking care of your skin, hair, and get rhinoplasty.
>>
>>7780363
>/lgbt/ is the only support I have.
This is a really really really bad idea.

>I'm 19
Not surprised.

The BDD teenager meme here needs to end. You look fine in that pic. Rhinoplasty would seal the deal
>>
>>7780363
1) you pass
2) you'd pass and be pretty if you got a nose job
honestly, you'd be stupid to kill yourself on looks alone
you could kill yourself because of depression though. just make sure its not based on looks
>>
>>7780363
The cold truth is that you have to stop feeling sorry for yourself. Yes you don't perfectly pass, but you definitely could, just stick to those hormones and save up for surgery. At least give transtioning a chance and more time before you give up.
>>
>>7780363
The cold truth is that you have to stop feeling sorry for yourself. Yes you don't perfectly pass, but you definitely could, just stick to those hormones and save up for surgery. At least give transtioning a chance and more time before you give up.
>>
>>7780363

Your pupils are huge!!! Which drug were you taking?

Seek professional help, do some sports, help other people. Give is precious.
>>
>>7780605
life is actually pretty damn disposable
>>
>>7780363
Nose job for $3k
Hairbrush for $10
>>
>>7780363
i'd fuck you anon
>>
sometimes we are our own worst critics, seek help for those hang ups you have that are messing with you. You are pretty and transitioning would be awesome for you dont give up op
>>
i live in arizona. you look better than any given mexican woman. i know that doesnt matter to you, but to be fair you dont matter to me. maybe start by being less full of shit. you want attention because you posted. you didnt run out of fight because youre still alive. youre not broken nonetheless you cant be fixed. most of your problems come from the fact that you are a myopic 19 year old. take a walk. volunteer somewhere be out in the world observing parents raising their disgusting retards or old black men spitting in the gutter outside of a paki corner store. you dont matter to anyone but yourself, that inner conflict is a symtpom of boredom

t.military tranny hon
>>
>>7780454
no I'm serious you aren't ugly and I know it sounds like I am, but I'm not "you look so good hon!!!1"-ing you. sure you aren't conventionally attractive but plenty of cis women aren't either. I don't know how you look from head on, but from your profile I wouldn't clock you. Like a couple of other people here already said, hrt and ffs and all that should help a lot too.

Don't kill yourself if you can help it. Depression fucking blows, but stewing in self loathing is the worst possible thing you can do for yourself, because you just set yourself up into a downward spiral. Your friends probably won't think you're disgusting if you tell them, if they aren't transphobic or whatever.
>>
R O M A N
N O S E
>>
File: 1484438380139.png (2MB, 1300x3394px) Image search: [Google]
1484438380139.png
2MB, 1300x3394px
>>7780363
You are not well. Go see a psychiatrist because you seem to have hardcore BDD either that or you are looking for attention. Either way you can get what you need from a shrink. Stop looking at this thread and go find a shrink to go to asap.
In case you cant make it that far:
National Suicide Prevention Helpline
www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

The Trevor Project is a phone and internet chat hotline for LGBTQ people. The Trevor Project will speak or chat with people of all ages.
http://www.thetrevorproject.org/section/get-help
>>
nobody cares dude
and trannies are vindictive fuckers anyway, what makes you think they'd want to do you any favours?
>>
>>7780363
I had FFS cause I hated how I looked and now I feel quite a bit better

fix your nose and you'll be right

ignore make up bullshit people its a load of horse shit
>>
BDD
>>
>>7780363
Please don't kill yourself. It makes me extremely sad when other trannies want to die because I know exactly how it feels. If it makes you feel better you look better than me. I hope life gets better for you anon.
>>
>>7780363
You pass easily for one thing.
>>
/lgbt/ is the only support I have. I spend everyday fighting off suicidal thoughts, but I'm running out of fight. I'm 19 and too ugly a tranny to be happy. I'm not trying to seek attention by saying i will kms, it just seems bound to happen at this rate. i have access to highly effective means of death. I couldn't do it the first time i broke but i think im breaking again. If it happens i promise to stream it everywhere. i may be alone in life but ill die with all eyes on me. in the meantime, what can i do?
>>
>>7782623
Your shoulders are kind of fucked, but you could already do a lot to improve by doing something with your hair, it looks really unkempt in this blurry-ass photo.
>>
>>7782638
It's just curly, BDD-chama. I kind of want to get it chemically treated but then again I feel like the volume makes my face appear smaller and shady tranny tricks help me. *Shrug*
>>
There isn't much you can do other than stop feeling sorry for yourself and work with what you've got. Could've been way worse off.
>>
>>7780363
Honestly you are a idiot the only issue you have is the nose and that can be sorted out and you do get girls with big noses, take the fucking hormones first before you think about sucide etc.
>>
>>7780363
How long you on mones? If you say 6months you are a moron it takes at least 1 year to see notable differences.
>>
File: 1486597526141.jpg (274KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1486597526141.jpg
274KB, 960x1280px
>>7785323
I was on HRT back from March-July, then I quit because I wanted to die, now I've been back on them for like 2 weeks, so I'm not exactly sure where I am on the HRT timeline
>>
>>7785431
Just become the cute nerdy chick you were obviously destined to be.
>>
>>7785440
1. im too ugly, at best i look like a he-she freak
2. my mom and dad don't accept me being trans, my sister doesn't care about me, I'm terrified to tell my little brother. And now im wondering if the handful of friends i thought had my back since middle school is really there for me, or if it was just the drugs talking. I'm also terrified to tell them.
3. there's nobody for me to hold on to, nothing tethering me to life, if everybody rejects me i have nothing
>>
>>7785431
You look similar to me although you have a better chin and younger but i have the confidence that i will look good, i think you have some self hate, wtf you were on mones for fuck all time thats no where near enough time ffs!

Take a look at her and notice how she had fuck all changes for 5 months even! https://imgur.com/gallery/3DNJp
>>
>>7785431
You look like vegan gains's gf.
>>
You don't look bad at all. The worst thing about you is the Jew nose, which I can relate to.
Also /lgbt/ will probably make you want to off yourself even more. Not the best place for support if you're extremely depressed. I've taken multiple breaks from this place when I was in a shitty place and it definitely helped me. See a therapist if you haven't already.
If you need a friend or anything I can give you my kik or something; I can relate to this stuff.
>>
>>7785484
You have not been on mones no were near long enough, best seen what you become in 1 year than off yourself.

Also best to go to reddit not 4chan lol people here just want peeps to off themselves although you got positive feedback which is rare on here.
>>
File: FaceApp_1487554825620.jpg (169KB, 1280x670px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1487554825620.jpg
169KB, 1280x670px
>>7785431
Honest bit of make up and 1 year hrt and you will look fine.
>>
>>7785596
Hot AF.
>>
>>7780363
Why the fuck are you wearing that stupid fake nose?
>>
>>
honestly op you just look like a cis girl with a big nose
>>
>>7785721
Why copy pasta?
>>
Are you ftm or mtf?
>>
>>7780363
i know this probably doesn't help much, but for what it's worth, you pass really well in this photo and you're not ugly at all. you don't need to die.
>>
>>7782623
literally a girl
>>
>>7780363

OP nooo stop this shit you'd honestly look great. Your pretty eyes and cute little ears, and you suit long hair perfectly. Everyone with a jew nose feels insecure about it, it's a people thing not a boy thing, get nose job if unbearable.

Please tell someone other than us 4chan scum. You look sad.
>>
>>7785431
amazing eyes though, you can't argue with that
>>
>>7780363

OD'ing on Tylenol is not instant
Its extremely painful and drawn out
Don't do it.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.