[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

listen to this "mgtow monk". he is afraid of being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: 1458760294625.jpg (117KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1458760294625.jpg
117KB, 750x1000px
listen to this "mgtow monk". he is afraid of being "converted" to teh gay. He says gays choose to be gay, and he really hates lesbians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_x0DVVGksA&t=9s
>>
>>7775553
This guy sounds like he's soooooooo repressed in the closet. There's something off about the way he talks and the tone or pitch in his voice. He rants about disapproving of lesbian women among others, but uses pictures of two half-naked girls together in his video. Dude sounds like he is either closeted bisexual or maybe AGP.
>>
>>7775582
I know. Its sad really. and this guys little group, are striving to promote "an all male utopia". Sounds... homoerotic.
How much you wanna bet this guy is an evangelical christian who thinks his feelings aren't normal?
>>
>>7775643
I wouldn't doubt that at all. He thinks gays and lesbians are not "normal" and he seems to care too much about what other people think about. He's very insecure of himself, so he projects that fear onto other people.
>>
File: AhUmmNoNotReally.gif (676KB, 220x258px) Image search: [Google]
AhUmmNoNotReally.gif
676KB, 220x258px
>>7775553

>As a man going their own way community member

I think this gif was made for this moment.
>>
>>7775799

I carried on listening regardless, and got almost five minutes in. Frankly, he sounds like he may have learning difficulties. Also I didn't realise "MGTOW" was literally a movement of blokes "refusing" to date women, which is hilarious.
>>
File: 43-079-enoshima1.png (163KB, 479x271px) Image search: [Google]
43-079-enoshima1.png
163KB, 479x271px
>>7775852
He is stalking a female youtuber. more hilariously, he says we are going away from women. we discuss important topics. Most importantly, Women! :D IRONY ALERT. People Like this made me abandon the phrase going my own way, fucking dickheads. This is me, to mgtow
>> Trigger Happy Havoc
Execution: Hard knock life, for permavirgins
>>
>>7775553
This guy, as well as most prominent MGTOW, are fucking psychos. SandMan, MayorOfMGTown, MGTOW 101, fucking psychos. Not sure how many are gay, but I mean, if not a lot then I'd be FLOORED.
>>
>>7776165
not surprising. and MGTOW 101 is funny sometimes. most of the really out there people have been disavowed. sandman, Who is the kindergarten of mgtow, has been disavowed from the community at large. most of them are cringey as fuck though
>>
>>7776371
Ya just never seen the sensible ones in videos. Or comments. Or streams. MRA I am down with, but it feels like all of the crazies of the "ManOSphere" are MGTOW.
>>
Oh look it's another ''Everyone is a gay in the closet'' thread. Fucking mentally ill retards. fuck off. You pieces of shuit took Dumbledore, but you an't taking Gandalf.
>>
>>7776475
Gandalf was stated gay in honor of an actor, JK Rowling panders nonstop, and MGTOW is gay af even if not one member is. "Women suck, let's have our own MANLY society!" Might as well be, "Man, girls suck! Why can't we do like, what you do with girls, but with other men?"
>>
>>7776475
>mentally ill retards
>Dumbledore
>Gandalf

I kek'd. You're the one who's talking about fictional old men. Sounds like you're in search for a daddy. ;)
>>
>>7776495

Sorry buddy, but pussy will always feel better than shitty manholes. There's no debate here. I'd rather fuck a horse than fuck a man, let a lone a mentally ill one that thinks himself to be a woman. Good night, pal.
>>
>>7776499
First off, how in the fuck did gay extend to trans?
Second off, I am bi, so I am fine with either.
Third of all, this >>7776497
>>
>>7776499
>I'd rather fuck a horse than fuck a man
And you call US mentally ill?
>>
why do all mgtow's talk with this same weird cadence in their voices?
>>
>>7776581
You mean that weeeird theeing wheeere theeey spaace AS muuuuch AS possiible everrry syllable AND add weeeird emphasisss?
>>
>>7776554

You bet I do, you're all fucking mentally ill.
>>
>>7776589

It's a sign of autism or something. I've only ever people with disabilities who spoke like that.

Mu nuame is tha red pill ghosth lol
>>
>>7776165
If they were gay, they wouldn't have to be MGTOW, because there would be no women to GTOW from.
>>
File: a537ca76.jpg (62KB, 540x474px) Image search: [Google]
a537ca76.jpg
62KB, 540x474px
>>7776475
>>
>>7776625
I am Autistic and had to be around a lot of other Tism's, but I have never seen one of them talk like that. Though, they have no social skills, brag nonstop about their IQ's, speak with that weird cadence, cannot get women(or cannot understand why relationships failed), and are rarely in shape.

So, you may be right. As in, if you aren't I'd be amazed.
>>
>>7776632
Because straight guys love to spend time hating on women.
>>
>>7776581
Either they think talking slow makes them sound more authoritative or the lack of mental and physical stimulation is atrophying their brains and they're literally retarding.
>>
>>7776642
Yes
>>
>>7776647
>>>7776581
> atrophying their brains and they're literally retarding.

Funniest fucking thing I've ever read on here.

I mean...

>Top kek
>>
File: 1477738506235.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1477738506235.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
>>7775553

That is actually the most autistic thing I've heard this week.
>>
>>7776703
I know right?

I just want to curl him up in my arms and tell him to chill the fuck out.
>>
Monks of Migtow sounds very DnD.
>>
File: 3959617115_695793ef17.jpg (68KB, 500x205px) Image search: [Google]
3959617115_695793ef17.jpg
68KB, 500x205px
>>7775553
damn why did I choose to be born so andro now this lonely asshole isn't going to like me
>>
>>7777195
Its a gay cult. lets be honest. they show each other their "monk's staff" and teach each other how to explore caves.
>>
>>7776597
Not according to most respectable medical sources we aren't.
Although according to those same professionals, zoophilia is on the same level as pedophilia, so if you're actually willing to fuck a horse, I have bad news for you.

Also, to adress your original point, understand that there is inherent homoeroticism in refusing female companionship, sexual or otherwise, and that advocating for an all male society is also something /polgbt/ posters say (presumably as a joke), so there is some connection.

Also, J.K. Rowling, a straight woman, made Dumbledore gay, so if you have any complaints towards that, you should take it up with her and not us.
>>
>>7775553
Is this one of those /pol/acks?
>>
>>7779374
probably a repressed christian, who is afraid parents will find out he is gay, or trans. Both of which are perfectly fine.
>>
I pretend to be a hardcore conservative, since i live amongst evangelicals, but really i am a far left, male feminist. also buddhist and a far left leaning bernie supporter.
>>
>>7779836
>>7779843
i think this guy is just trying to fit in amongst "the skeptic community" he thinks is right. Coming from someone who wears a mask in the south, i can tell that he is probably either repressed, or trying to fit in. While failing horribly, as even mgtow, and MRAs hate him. For being a bigotted asshole. :D
>>
here is a video of him talking about nice guys having revenge, whatever that means.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2vsHiK1ppU&t
>>
>>7776165
Im not sure why gay men would need to be MGTOW.
>>
>>7780036
They are just that closeted.
This isn't a new situation. This is just the less religious and more creepy version of gay guys becoming priests to explain why they weren't married.
>>
>>7780240
this guy sounds like he is disturbed though. His hatred for women, is similar to eliot dickhead rodger, who murdered a bunch of people. just listen to him, then listen to eliot.
>>
>>7780656
Eliot Rodger did not identify as MGTOW, but had he lived he'd have been a fucking monk.
>>
>>7780797
true.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvjEXiaSH4s
hes getting owned in a livestream
>>
>>7780985

Poor guy. He seems like the kinda guy that thinks he got hurt by listening to worst case scenario stories happen to other guys and thinks it'll happen to him.

Totally closet gay or at least thought about same-sex relationships, kek.
>>
>>7781072
thats why i have been trying to talk to him, either live, or other wise. i know he has been brainwashed. He is afraid of the bogeywoman
>>
>>7781072
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/dvs/state_marriage_rates_90_95_99-15.pdf
MGTOW talking points on divorce simply aren't true either. looking at the stats. One of the states, nevada with the highest rates, has dropped 40 percent since the 90's. divorce is decreasing country wide.
>>
>>7781139
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/dvs/state_divorce_rates_90_95_99-15.pdf
>>
>>7775582
Definitely. Thinking being gay is a choice is a a huge red flag of a closet bisexual or gay. I could never become a different sexual orientation because I'm 100% gay. I don't even have a context for liking girls. I just don't see it.
>>
>>7775553
>>7775582
like every mgtow I've ever heard speaks in an autistic monotone
>>
>>7786702
yep.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.