[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you want to be a man? Once you get a stable job

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

File: manup.jpg (12KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
manup.jpg
12KB, 194x260px
Why don't you want to be a man?

Once you get a stable job and a home, you find a woman who marries you and you give her a place to live, food, and all the money she needs to have a baby, like she's your pet. And in exchange you get sex and boobs to play with.

Doesn't that sound fun? Man up and get yourself a pet female.
>>
>>7774280
that sounds really nice... for her!
>>
>>7774325
But she also does the laundry and the cooking for you.

And did you forget about the access to tits?
>>
>>7774330
having to do laundry and cooking in exchange for being a pet and having him play with my tits? worth it
>>
>>7774280
>pet female
Why don't you fuck off?

That's the why the best advice I've ever got in my life was to "stay as far as possible from men"
>>
>>7774393
Some women are happy to be a pet for their husband. Just because you wouldn't doesn't mean you have to be a bitch about it.
>>
>>7774419
>Some women are happy to be a pet for their husband.
why can't i be one then instead of having to man up?
>>
>>7774435
because you wouldnt be happy
>>
>>7774435
I'm not op. You can do what you want, someone will be lucky to have you.
>>
>>7774435
because you aren't a woman you fucking retard.
>>
>>7774446
how do you know?

>>7774452
thank you!

>>7774453
so what?
>>
>>7774435
Because you don't have a vagina.
>>
>>7774489
that's not my fault. why can't i be a pet anyway?
>>
>pet female
I don't want a pet female.
I want DICKS
>>
>>7774523
Seconding this.

Tits are nice, but cock >>>>> tits, sorry OP.

Sage for silly bait thread.
>>
>>7774280
You got this completely backwards!

Fucking up dudes with y'all's corporate pride is a far better goal for trannies.

So turn tail and fuck off.
>>
And then she gets bored, divorces you, takes most of your assets, children and future income. Have fun.
>>
>>7774280

Why would I do that when I could have sex with a husband and play with my own boobs instead? I'm in full agreement with >>7774325. I would go insane if I tried to do that stuff anyway, and neither the girl nor I would be happy.
>>
>>7774280
>Doesn't that sound fun
Not really, the whole relationship/family thing never really made sense to me, and I don't like the expectation that I'm supposed to be dominant just because I'm male.
>>
>>7774679
>and I don't like the expectation that I'm supposed to be dominant just because I'm male.
my desire to be female might come from not wanting to be dominant.
>>
>>7774280
Can't I have a pet twink or femboy and a couple of dogs instead? I'll put food on the table and a roof over our heads all the same.
>>
>>7774280
That sounds terribly dull, for both people.

Plus dick is better.
>>
>>7774280
>tfw you want this but you want a mommydom even more
>tfw you're ftm
>>
>>7776643
or you're not
>>
>>7774474
>how do you know?
Because you don't type like one.

Yes, you can tell. A friend of mine proved this for part of a university project.
>>
File: 1487072803210.jpg (30KB, 514x578px) Image search: [Google]
1487072803210.jpg
30KB, 514x578px
>>7774280
I honestly can't think of anything more horrifying. I would legitimately rather be a female sweatshop worker or child soldier or comfort woman or whatever than your stereotypical heterosexual male.

>slave away so some woman can sit around having a perfect life
>have to do lewd things to her
>have children who are always gonna like her more than me

Thank god for being a cute girl.
>>
>>7776823
That sounds pretty interesting, is there any way I could read about that?
>>
File: 1462536720015.jpg (42KB, 492x492px) Image search: [Google]
1462536720015.jpg
42KB, 492x492px
>it's a "future hon pretends all men don't want to be women" thread
SAD!
>>
>>7777029
i'm a future hon and i agree with >>7776853
>>
>>7774280
When women are legally property I will.
>>
>>7780917
>not finding yourself a nice master
>>
>>7780931
Every male dom that I have met have been ugly , arrogant and rude.
>>
Kill yourself filthy breeder.

Gas all breeders. Gender war now.
>>
>>7776853
>I would legitimately rather be a female sweatshop worker or child soldier or comfort woman or whatever than your stereotypical heterosexual male.
ditto
>>
File: 1444846465899.jpg (28KB, 396x572px) Image search: [Google]
1444846465899.jpg
28KB, 396x572px
>>7776853
>I would legitimately rather be a female sweatshop worker or child soldier or comfort woman or whatever than your stereotypical heterosexual male.
>>
>>7784471
Maybe she was exaggerating, but you see the point?
>>
>>7777029
>its an anon who thinks he can predict the future

>>7776823
This. I've noticed ftms also type like girls no offense!

>>7774740
Same, but here's a secret: you don't have to be a girl to be submissive, and do you actually even have sex regularly enough for this to be worth thinking about? Or do you want to submit to people you aren't even in love with?

>>7774656
Seems legit

>>7774797
Yes pls sign me up sensei
>>
>>7784521
>Same, but here's a secret: you don't have to be a girl to be submissive, and do you actually even have sex regularly enough for this to be worth thinking about? Or do you want to submit to people you aren't even in love with?
it's hard to even imagine how i could end up having sex as a male. being submissive as a guy is probably the best i can hope for.
>>
>>7784544
>it's hard to even imagine how i could end up having sex as a male.
Why's that, and how do you suppose transitioning would address it?
>being submissive as a guy is probably the best i can hope for.
I hope so too, anon
>>
File: 1486952035581.png (190KB, 418x498px) Image search: [Google]
1486952035581.png
190KB, 418x498px
>>7774280
>You will never be OP pet female.
>He will never force you to dress in ultra slutty clothes and pleasure him every second while he's at home.
>You will never cook and clean the house while you wait for him to come back and breed you like the little bitch you are.

Stop making me sad OP.
>>
>>7774280
I tried it...
I can only get casual work, cannot into girls unless it's friendship (which is magic btw). You can lead a horse to water but then the horse sees that it's reflection is that of a horse and not of a Pegasus so the horse drowns itself. You understand, fraternal being?
>>
>>7784560
because i'd either have to date a girl and that would mean 'being a man' or a guy and that would mean having to find a gay guy who likes me even when i'm like a girl, and anal.

transition wouldn't really help. only being a cis girl would. then the op can happen to me, like >>7784569
>>
>>7784617
I feel the same way anon. Im hoping I find someone who accepts me for who I am.
>>
>>7774280
So your argument as to why people shouldn't be gay is "Give money to some bleeding cunt so she can mooch off you for the rest of your life"?
Are you sure you're not a false-flagging homosexual trying to trick people into giving up on women?
Because the situation you're describing sounds horrible.
>>
>>7784484
I wasn't exaggerating.
>>
>>7787118
Found the political gay.
>>
File: 1418511830094.jpg (850KB, 1091x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1418511830094.jpg
850KB, 1091x1600px
>>7784569
This.
Why man up if I can woman up and be someone's wife?

Checkmate OP.
>>
>>7774280
tbqh why would I be a slave to a narcissistic selfish whore?
>>
>>7774280
>Once you get a stable job and a home, you find a woman who marries you and you give her a place to live, food, and all the money she needs to have a baby
There's straight up no way I could ever accomplish this.

>And in exchange you get sex and boobs to play with.
But now I get boobs to play with whenever I want and I'm actually desirable. What's not to enjoy?
>>
>>7774280
>dealing with roasties in the current year with the current legal liabilities

An hero does the same result faster.

Not only that but we're arriving at a time where you can build and code your perfect waifu.

>Muh chillins
Surrogacy and as soon as possible, artificial womb
>>
>>7787118
>>7789468
>implying that's not a very good reason to be politically gay (or trans)
>>
>>7776936
I have no idea. The study itself got deleted and I've lost contact with the friend in question.

IIRC, girls use more abbreviations and are more likely to use emoticons and emojis. Men are less likely to spell properly or use punctuation at all.
Most of it's probably obsolete since the rise of phoneposting, though. The language has rotted.
>>
>You get access to vagina and titties
I've had sex with women, these are like the most overrated things of all time.

as a male you have to take all the initiative, give all your money and materials, can have it all taken from you at any time, completely censor yourself and act out the role of what women want, and basically have to spend your life eating dirt as an ugly, bland little work/service slave while the female lives a charmed, carefree life on your dime. Males have to give up everything for the privilege of having temporary access to a womb to procreate with. It makes sense why a lot of cultures such as middle east oppress the hell out of women - if you dont and things are left to their default state, the balance of power between males and females is hilariously unbalanced in favor of females.
>>
FUCK YOU
>>
>>7774280
I wish it was as simple as "wanting to be one", as I wanted to just be a normal man ever since I found out I was trans. But I'm not.
And now I have to go through so much shit because I am a woman and need a female body to avoid killing myself
>>
>>7774280
I've already got a man, a stable job, a good place to live, and enough money to do everything I want to. I am learning to woman up so hard.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.