[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm starting to think that the feelings I always wrote

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: konami.jpg (346KB, 714x1013px) Image search: [Google]
konami.jpg
346KB, 714x1013px
So I'm starting to think that the feelings I always wrote off as normal male fetishization of lesbians + /a/ nerd meme of wishing you were a girl, are actually more than that and I might actually have some shit to work through. How can I tell?
>>
https://www.qhi.co.uk/
take your pills
>>
File: guide.jpg (2MB, 2344x2203px) Image search: [Google]
guide.jpg
2MB, 2344x2203px
>>7774041
>>
>>7774041
What worked for me was thinking about growing older and how I saw myself then. Not as a moe anime girl wearing knee high socks and eating cake with friends but as an actual older woman living an average life. If that seems a lot better to you than growing older as a man then you might have to consider the possibility you're trans. Then talk to a professional.
>>
>>7774041

>normal male fetishization of lesbians

Straight male here. Didn't happen for me.

> /a/ nerd meme of wishing you were a girl,

Was a webaboo for like 6 years. Also didn't happen.

>Pls seek help OP
>>
>>7774387
this was it for me
>>
>>7774387
> an actual older woman living an average life
Except for the part where you won't have children (because it's impossible) and won't be married (because men don't want to marry an impotent tranny) and will be a totally lonely isolated old spinster.
>>
>>7775206
I know but for me the only other option is to be a totally lonely isolated old bachelor and I definitely know which one I prefer
>>
>>7775206
That sounds fun. Old cat ladies never get bothered with bullshit. Isn't everyone sick of bullshit?

When did life become retrogressive into "get married" and "have kids?" That shit is boring, and it is so very stupid. You people could all be doing fun things and living life fully without the burden of inane societal expectations.
>>
>>7775262
It's not even about societal expectations. What are you going to do from age 35 all the way to 85 when all of your peers have their own family lives and you're the only one left out, and on top of that you're too old to be hitting up the social spots. You gonna do fun things and live life fully all by yourself for 50 years?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.