[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in restaurant business with my uncle >post-holiday season,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: trash-land.png (111KB, 720x318px)
trash-land.png
111KB, 720x318px
>in restaurant business with my uncle
>post-holiday season, need a few females for waitress job, especially during happy hour on weekends
>going through applications
>one resume reads normal until I see a statement saying the person applying is male-to-female transgender with a statement from the EEOC about my state being an LGBT non-discrimination one that outlaws hiring and workplace discrimination based on gender identity
>reads like a threat
>don't want a tranny scaring customers on the busiest days when we require attractive young females for obvious reasons
>throw resume into the trash
>get a call a week later from applicant calling me an asshole and saying they're going to be homeless because of me

why do you people do this?
>>
>>7771611
This is bait, but in the proposed scenario, you were kind of an asshole.
>>
>>7771622
It's honestly not bait. Since moot added this board, I've not once posted here or even clicked it.

In my experience, transgender people, at least the men transitioning to women (I haven't actually met a female to male) are a liability. I hired one to work the front desk back when I was the manager of a gym in 2012, it was an absolute mess for such a simple job.
>>
>>7771622
But I'm not a Christian disease who would rather hire pedophile felons straight out of prison instead of real people. Why do you Christians do that?
>>
>>7771611
You people all need to be shot
>>
You'll be second against the wall tbdesu
>>
>>7771747
Basing your opinion of a trans woman you've never met based on one experience with a completely different trans woman, is presumptuous and pretty much the definition of discrimination.
>>
>>7771622
>legal threat on your work applications is total sane
>>
>>7771940
I don't think expecting you to follow the law is a threat exactly. Not only that but in this made up story you're not only demonstrating that you don't care about the law, but that you don't care about a threat either, at least until you can start crying and whining about it later. So you're some sort of megalomoniacal sociopathic crybaby prima donna?
>>
>>7771959
being LGBTQWE12 is not a get a jobb free card
if you gonna have a legal case you must first show that you didn't get the jobb because your gay bi whaver

> So you're some sort of megalomoniacal sociopathic crybaby prima donna?
wew lad
>>
>>7772020
But isn't that exactly why she didn't get the job? You threw away the application before even interviewing. You fucked this up.
>>
>>7771959
The more time I spend on this board the more I hate trannies...
>>
>>7772024
Op wrote
>>one resume reads normal until

>You
i'm not op calm down you fake tits it's just a fucking shitpost brha
>>
>>7772050
>This storah really happened so you have to stop resisting the alt-right!
>Just kidding, this storah is a fake, so you have to stop resistig the alt-right!
>>
>>7772050
... That doesn't disprove anything I said, he never even interviewed her, he just threw the resume in the trash based solely on the fact that she was trans, especially considering the rest of it was normal.

>fake tits

Ayy lmao
>>
>>7772057
alt-right? pff naw im a TERF

:>)
>>
>>7772073
TheArtOfTheDeal/10
>>
>>7771611

>put "male-to-female transgender with a statement from the EEOC about my state being an LGBT non-discrimination one that outlaws hiring and workplace discrimination based on gender identity" on a resume

shes a fuckin idiot.

but also

>so you throw it out
>cuz shes a tranny
>non-discrimination one that outlaws hiring and workplace discrimination based on gender identity

ur kinda dum 2

do u see the irony here
>>
>>7772065
No because she threatened him with empty legal action
if she was hired and he found out later that is trans and got fired for some very fishy reason then she got a case
>>
>>7772118
It's a made up story. It's a pedo trying to convince trans people not to pursue legal actions against pedophiles when they're discriminated against.
>>
>>7772101
>ur kinda dum 2
Literally this.
Everyone knows that if you don't hire a minority it's never because of the fact that they're a minority but because of unspecified and vaguely nondescriptive reasons.
>>
>>7772200
But you're some cis pedo shit who's never worked a job in his life?
>>
>>7772200
>but because she was obviously looking to start shit
I've hired a lot of people and when candidates come in with a "you have to hire me because I'm trans/fat/gay/black/disabled/immigrant/whatever" attitude I know it will be a problem. The problem is when I have to fire them because it didn't work out for work issues (and not for trans/fat/gay/black/disabled/immigrant/whatever issues), they are immediately going to throw that back in my face.
>>
>>7772205
U wot
>>
>>7772229
I'm stating the obvious.
>>
>>7771611
>Not hiring a trans woman to cater to the "needs" of certain clientelle

Wow, you should get out of the business OP
>>
>>7772200
Being a visible trans person is a fact hons can't escape, so asking a potential employer if they're willing to tolerate their misgivings is a legitimate question.
>>
>>7772261
She could have just put in an app. It doesn't take that long and it makes a much better first impression than coming in and publicly announcing that you're trans. The city I lived in then protected trans people anyway, so she really didn't need to ask.
Part of it was her demeanor, which doesn't come through in text, but she seemed really aggressive and confrontational. I just know if I had hired her it would have been non-stop drama.
>>
>>7772261
It's not real. None of it happened. It's just a worthless danker dank. Every second you spend worshipping a worthless danker dank is one you could have spent interacting with a real human being.
>>
>>7772284
I don't care desu
>>
>>7771611

I don't blame you. For all you know they could have been a hon based on that resume. Did they sound like a man over the phone?
>>
>>7772246
I'm not sure you understand how customer service works. The goal of management is basically to kiss the customers ass in every way possible. This is sometimes lost on employees, even entire stores if it's a chain, but if a good manager thinks your very presence is going to drive away customers they won't (and from a business stand point SHOULDN'T) hire you.
>>
>>7772287
I suspected that, I was more just using you as a sounding board so that real human beings would know that you worthless trash you worship the other worthless trash are just another part of the problem.
>>
>>7772293
The fuck are you on about? I obviously have no way of proving it since I don't even work there anymore, but just because something upsets you doesn't mean it isn't true. Maybe tumblr would be more your speed if you're so easily triggered.
>>
>>7772297
You're just a living dog shit pedophile telling Jesus lies like always.
>>
File: 1483494578930.png (140KB, 882x626px) Image search: [Google]
1483494578930.png
140KB, 882x626px
>>7772303
>>7772293
>>7772205
>>7772170
>>7771758
I'm becoming a fan of your work, keep it up!
>>
>>7771622
How so?
It's 100% normal for resumes to get thrown out. It's only discrimination if the deciding factor was their sexuality/gender identity.
That wasn't the factor. The fact was the act of providing or implying an ultimatum.

Essentially the same as saying "My daddy is a lawyer so if you try to fire me you won't be able to without a court case"

It's normal to not get a callback after a resume drop.
It's not normal to follow up on a resume drop abusively.

It's normal to call back and inquire regarding a submitted resume
It's not normal to harass or abuse staff who are essentially deciding whether or not you should work for them.
>>
>>7771611
I hate how so many fellow LGBTs are pro this kind of law. Serves the mtf right and good thing you can get around the law easily.

The fact that the law allows the bad ones who support the law to out themselves is probably the only good thing about it.
>>
Why the hell would someone think that putting a piece of paper like that with their resume would be a good idea? Honestly. Crying discrimination is not a free pass. Also, you gotta prove they didn't hire you because you're lgbt and that's super fucking hard.
>>
>>7771747
>>7771611

There's .05% of the pop, this never happened

It's bait, and the image hashes confirmed you're that pedophilic spammer who's always raising this place

We don't need to give you any mercy and I'm sure your ISP would be thrilled to know you've used your net to traffick cp

Sage and report >>7771611 it checks out as more shit from the ban dodging spammer. Don't give him an inch or he floods the board in gratitude
>>
>>7771611
EOC doesn't work like that or make anouncments unless it's for suits.

This is bait, sage and report
>>
>>7772205
Exactly, report the spammer in >>7771611 and hound him out of the site.

He lost every right to 4ch because joining in the child porm raids.
>>
>>7772200
String search checks out, one of the pedophile raiders wrote this pasta and used it during one of his raids. He got banned that time.

So it's proof this is more bait from a criminal who shouldn't be here. Report everyone
>>
>>7771611
If this is not bait you're actually worse than a nigger for like 5 different reasons.
>>
File: smugina.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
smugina.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
#ImWithOP
It's understandable OP's uncle doesn't want a bunch of 6 foot fridgebod twinkhons in frilly waitress dresses running around in his respectable establishment. It's nothing personnel kid, just business.
>>
>>7772698
He didn't even meet this person.
>>
For all the newfags I just want to remind you this is one of the many bait threads on this board. Any posting should be strictly limited to funposting
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.